Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadghost, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
After reading the comments I think I know which user you are talking about. They have made a valid point, and the reaction from other users is to turn hostile? Yes it is only one page on a news website, but it still shows that some people in society are against euthanasia for humans, and why it will be a while in time until it is accepted.

Reactions: FuneralCry, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, it's_all_a_game and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That story is so sad :( At least it was put out of its misery. I don't understand why most people would agree it is the best choice for suffering animals but then they are against it for humans. It should be accepted.

Reactions: sadghost, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, whitefeather and 3 others
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I was a bit shocked they took that route I was watching the news earlier and they said they were trying to float it out on an inflatable but obviously failed I don't know why they can't build a long oblong glass container and when it was trapped they could have coaxed it in, attached a few chains and flew it out to sea there are loads of military shanuke helicopters in London I see and hear them regularly.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: whitefeather
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
That story is so sad :( At least it was put out of its misery. I don't understand why most people would agree it is the best choice for suffering animals but then they are against it for humans. It should be accepted.
Even most those who say they support human euthanasia only want terminally ill ppl included. There shouldn't be any criteria. Even children should be allowed if they want to die.

Reactions: yive, FuneralCry, whitefeather and 1 other person
whitefeather

whitefeather

Thank the gods for Death
Apr 23, 2020
This commentor is the whole story >

SN
SnoopyBrown5 HRS AGO
Reply to maddiva
Whales don't live happily in captivity. It's a cruelty. Furthermore, vets have assessed the whale and realised it is too ill to survive. The whale wouldn't have returned to the shallows if it was well. It has been hurt along its journey too.
Even if it wasn't too unwell, you can't release a juvenile of this age to the wild astray from its mother. It will not survive. It will die a slow and painful death. The humane option is to end its life quickly and painlessly. It's horribly sad and I understand your reaction. There really is no other way though.