• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Watcher

Watcher

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Today I have played with my niece roblox. He is an aspi too. I felt good :') I don't know exactly why, but it was amazing... haae... he is a good child, full of ilussion. I'm an aspeger too, but I was diagnosed just a few months ago. As I say before I'm suffering major depression and agoraphobia. I wish I was diagnosed before. It's a bad thing that I wasn't. Maybe things could have had be different for me :/ suicidal thoughts are a shit. But nothing will change my mind now... Because I know once he and my brother and his family leave the house on sunday, things will be the same again. And the lonely feelings will return...

Last edited:
brighter

brighter

Warlock
Jan 22, 2019
Today I have played with my niece roblox. He is an aspi too. I felt good :') I don't know exactly why, but it was amazing... haae... he is a good child, full of ilussion. I'm an aspeger too, but I was diagnosed just a few months ago. As I say before I'm suffering major depression and agoraphobia. I wish I was diagnosed before. It's a bad thing that I wasn't. Maybe things could have had be different for me :/ suicidal thoughts are a shit. But nothing will change my mind now... Because I know once he and my brother and his family leave the house on sunday, things will be the same again. And the lonely feelings will return...
This may be true, but it's also true that unless you ctb, you'll see them again. You may feel sad and miss your nephew, but if you commit suicide, the next time you see him will be in the afterlife, if there is one.

That being said, I'm sure it's more complicated than that and I understand that there are probably other factors pushing you to end your life.
What I mean to say is that if it's too hard for you, if you can't think of a solution, and everything seems to hurt you, it's okay to ctb, but if you want to do so from loneliness, especially if it's from being away from your family for a while, I would say please don't do it.

Is it possible for you to go and visit them yourself?