• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tomyumgoong

Dec 22, 2023
My boyfriend is the only person I have. He made a joke poking fun at me, and I just feel so defeated. It normally wouldn't be such a big deal because we have that kind of dynamic, but it was about a couple very specific things that he has to know would've hurt my feelings. He even hesitated before he said it. He knew. And I guess it's okay. I just thought, out of everyone, he was the one that took me seriously. He was the once that didn't underestimate me. He was the one that believed in my potential. He was the one that understood me and believed me when I said I'd been abused. But I guess not. It really is okay though. I just can't look at him the same way, and I'm just as lonely as I've always been. I thought things could've been different with him.

wagner2029

wagner2029

Experienced
Jun 25, 2023
From what I understand you are hurt by something that was said, maybe he didn't understand the seriousness of the situation, maybe it was inappropriate, but it's not the end of the world, having a relationship with someone has these difficulties, ups and downs.

Reactions: tomyumgoong