• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

AlouA

looking for CTB partner in SEA
Sep 19, 2023
so a lot of things happened, i basically fxcked my life... drop out school but my family still backing me up like i feel like total shit now... and there's this guy that is about the same age as me and we kinda flirted before but I suddenly stopped texting him because well, last year i initially decided to ctb but horribly failed to do so, i was too scared to even scratch my body or hold out my breath or jump.. now he texts me again and i responded this time because i kind of feel better? but I'm still feeling really depessed tbh idk, but we've chatted abt stuffs , i just don't get him he wants to know how my life's been for the past year but he isn't even completely sharing his side, I've talked to a friend abt this matter and they said the guy is probably taking it out on me... and fyi we weren't a thing before, just casual flirting , and i didn't even felt it was genuine kind of like, i really can't read him, I don't wanna put the blame on him abt this matter but he's making me go crazy with his confusing shit, now he's resoinding to me the next he will be confronting me about something awful i said to him through chat which is a lie btw because i always consider him whenever I'm talking to him .. this might seem crazy but i think he just wants to see me suffer and i think that guy has a girlfriend too, at least just recently

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It might be time to pass on him. Flirting a year ago does not mean there is any magic today.
If it is not working for you, move on.

• Love
Reactions: Untimely and AlouA