L

lifegoeson

Jan 16, 2021
Hi all,
Just had a few questions I wanted to double check .
1. Antacids are not necessary for this method correct? Bit confused as it says in suicide wiki that they are discouraged but they are mentioned in stans stat guide
2. Does the backup drink of SN contain the full amount of SN as the first drink (say 25g if your first drink has 25g)
3. Am I forgetting anything here?

Sorry if these questions seem silly just want to confirm everything. Cheers

1 hour before drinking SN600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol. You can use any pain killer as long as you stay within the recommended dose
45 minutes before drinking SN3 X 10mg Metoclopramide (30mg in total)
30 minutes before drinking SNDouble dose of what is recommended on the label of the antacid.
00SN drink 25g

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: heavyeyes, scorchie, DocCroc and 21 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Hey friend.
1. The only thing that's necessary is the SN. Everything else can make the process a bit smoother. I don't think an antacid is discouraged but I don't think it makes a huuuge difference if you take one or not.
2. My backup drink would be 25g as well. I've never seen anyone survive drinking a second dose with that amount.
3. The regime looks good and mine is almost the same. You're pretty much good to go when you exactly follow stans guide.

I hope I was able to help you a bit.
Hugs. :hug: :hug: :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ithinknewanx, TiredofLife-Thanks, Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and 31 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Hey friend.
1. The only thing that's necessary is the SN. Everything else can make the process a bit smoother. I don't think an antacid is discouraged but I don't think it makes a huuuge difference if you take one or not.
2. My backup drink would be 25g as well. I've never seen anyone survive drinking a second dose with that amount.
3. The regime looks good and mine is almost the same. You're pretty much good to go when you exactly follow stans guide.

Yep, the antacids are going to be overpowered very quickly.

Reactions: Euthanza and Pen>Sword
aminend

aminend

Warlock
May 24, 2020
Hey friend.

Yes no one servived after second SN glass

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, TheDoomedDoomer, CloseFriendofCamus and 4 others
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
How about the beta blocker for the heart rate? Stan's Guide suggests Inderal but only as a luxury that isn't necessary -- just makes the process a bit easier by keeping one's heart rate a little lower. Anyone going to use this? I'm thinking of buying some

Reactions: swaraj, SadVegan, lights_are_on and 2 others
C

Crusader

● I do not live ● ● I exist ●
Mar 6, 2021
Wiki > literature > PPH 2021 > sodium nitrite. There you can find infos about additional drugs, such as betablocker.

Reactions: SadVegan, Euthanza and profoundexperience
gus.nixon

gus.nixon

and now we rise and we are everywhere
Apr 19, 2020
Wiki > literature > PPH 2021 > sodium nitrite. There you can find infos about additional drugs, such as betablocker.
yeah that's where I got the idea from, just was wondering if anyone else was thinking of using it too :hug:

• Love
Reactions: heavyeyes, CloseFriendofCamus, houseofleaves and 1 other person
T

thats_a_wrap

Jun 1, 2020
I can't get meto but I can get prochlorperazine. How do I find out the dosage comparisons for meto-prochlorperazine?

Also, ibuprofen on an empty stomach is asking for bad stomach pain. Normally I can't take any NSAID without pantroprazole, which I understand is of no benefit when using SN..?

Could I just take heaps of Oxycodone and diazepam instead of ibuprofen or paracetamol? Or would that make things worse?

Reactions: mighthavebeen and passagem18
azazel_djinn

azazel_djinn

May 13, 2021
I read that acid can turn Nitrite into Nitrate, which is useless. From the reports, it seems that you only have 50/50 chance to avoid vomiting even if you use antiemetics. Fasting long hours before taking SN seems to be more important to avoiding vomiting and hastening the absorption. Now, if you fast for too long I assume that for many people (like me), stomach acid will build up, which can destroy nitrite. So I think maybe antiacid is more necessary than antiemetic.

Reactions: delayedcactus, delta.sigma, Never Alive and 12 others
T

thats_a_wrap

Jun 1, 2020
I read that acid can turn Nitrite into Nitrate, which is useless. From the reports, it seems that you only have 50/50 chance to avoid vomiting even if you use antiemetics. Fasting long hours before taking SN seems to be more important to avoiding vomiting and hastening the absorption. Now, if you fast for too long I assume that for many people (like me), stomach acid will build up, which can destroy nitrite. So I think maybe antiacid is more necessary than antiemetic.
That makes sense. It would be nice to avoid vomiting, but I don't really care. Can just drink more if I vomit.

I can easily fast for about 3 days, so shouldn't have anything to spew up anyway.

I was thinking, would it be worth vomiting BEFORE drinking the SN? To empty anything out and maybe clear some stomach acid? My stomach gets very acidic when I fast. But i assume any old antacid will do the job.

Reactions: mighthavebeen
azazel_djinn

azazel_djinn

May 13, 2021
That makes sense. It would be nice to avoid vomiting, but I don't really care. Can just drink more if I vomit.

I can easily fast for about 3 days, so shouldn't have anything to spew up anyway.

I was thinking, would it be worth vomiting BEFORE drinking the SN? To empty anything out and maybe clear some stomach acid? My stomach gets very acidic when I fast. But i assume any old antacid will do the job.
That's a very interesting idea. Maybe you don't even need to fast. But I think it won't be pleasant to force yourself to puke before taking SN, or you just can't puke enough.

T

thats_a_wrap

Jun 1, 2020
That's a very interesting idea. Maybe you don't even need to fast. But I think it won't be pleasant to force yourself to puke before taking SN, or you just can't puke enough.
I would say I'll test it out and let you know... But... y'know

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, heavyeyes and 2 others
at-sea

at-sea

Oct 30, 2020
yeah that's where I got the idea from, just was wondering if anyone else was thinking of using it too :hug:

Hiii, i dont know if you´re still interested in an answer for this:) but personally am thinking about using it and will try to buy it! If it´s too hard to get because you need a prescription, i just won´t use it, I'm not going to lose sleep over it

It seems like with SN unconsciousness it´s due to low blood pressure, and betablockers do that exactly. So, they should help reaching unconsciousness faster and thus making it more peaceful

Reactions: heavyeyes, TheDoomedDoomer and Lost Magic
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Is 3 teaspoons enough of SN?

Reactions: heavyeyes and TheDoomedDoomer
PapaSuicide

PapaSuicide

Student
Oct 27, 2020
  • Love
  • Informative
Reactions: koofvu, doomedtolive, delta.sigma and 44 others
PapaSuicide

PapaSuicide

Student
Oct 27, 2020
Reactions: Kush-Chronic, Sick of it all, BrokenBliss and 2 others
H

Herbi1

Nov 4, 2021
In Stan's guide it reads:
A 100gm bag is the minimum size quantity you need.

Shouldn't it be maximum size quantity? 100 gm is enough for 4 glasses, which is kind of overkill, or am I missing something here? I understood that no one survived after a second dose, so 2x25 = 50 gm should be enough.

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer
Choco

Choco

Tired
Nov 11, 2021
How about the beta blocker for the heart rate? Stan's Guide suggests Inderal but only as a luxury that isn't necessary -- just makes the process a bit easier by keeping one's heart rate a little lower. Anyone going to use this? I'm thinking of buying some
Im going to, since the ta-thing might scare me or make me anxious. Even tho, with the meds that Im going to use along with it, it will be a little less effective. For me It Is better than nothing. But It Isn't necessary to succeed.

Reactions: TiredofLife-Thanks
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I am taking the full shebang. Propranolol, anti-acid, anti-sickness, 2 painkillers, one valium, half a xanax and a sleeping pill. Aint taking chances here. I will also be mixing the propranolol (400mg) in with the Nitrite and taking 80mg one hour prior. Been adding on extras every year. I say if you can get the extras (some are mandatory, not luxuries) then fucking get them. You don't want to botch this shit, if you are serious. I would prefer Nembutal, though, any day but I still feel like this is the second best way out.

• Love
Reactions: nofun.intended, Earl E. Demise, Dean Pelton and 10 others
Feeding Pigeons

Feeding Pigeons

Warlock
Aug 5, 2021
When are you supposed to take the propanolol, and how much?

R

romanticdoom

Oct 16, 2021
does anyone have any knowledge of if otc melatonin would interact badly with the typical SN method? I can't get prescription sleeping meds but I figure they would help to ease anxiety. I would search but I can't use the search feature yet because I haven't used this account enough!

guest_0428

guest_0428

Feb 26, 2022
Stan's guide said it's good to have Benzos (I have Xanax), but in his timeline he did not mention when to take it, does anyone know?

Reactions: delayedcactus, zen and ThisIsLife
mytime

mytime

displaying a life that seems worth living
Feb 27, 2022
Stan's guide said it's good to have Benzos (I have Xanax), but in his timeline he did not mention when to take it, does anyone know?
"If using sedatives, I would suggest taking the prescribed dose 1 hour before drinking the SN."
Hope this helps

Reactions: delayedcactus, mighthavebeen, Never Alive and 3 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
xanax is decent, yeah one hour before is fine.

guest_0428

guest_0428

Feb 26, 2022
I thought it suppose to be 25mg or 20mg instead of g.
the lethal dose according to Stan's guide is 100mg of SN per every kilo of body weight, so 25g or 20g would be correct, 25mg or 20mg is way too low

Reactions: houseofleaves and VoidDesirer22
VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Really fking hope I get to go by N instead of SN, but I have my SN kit almost complete just incase.

• Love
Reactions: justanotherloser, 高含熠 and greyblue_bian
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
Really fking hope I get to go by N instead of SN, but I have my SN kit almost complete just incase.
Yeah, I was dead set on SN for a long time. I acquired all the pills to make it more peaceful, but the chance of N was too good of an opportunity to pass and I was prepared to take the risk.

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Yeah, I was dead set on SN for a long time. I acquired all the pills to make it more peaceful, but the chance of N was too good of an opportunity to pass and I was prepared to take the risk.
Did you receive it?

Yeah N is so alluring. I'd do some crazy shit to attain it, but money will do lol

• Love
Reactions: 高含熠