• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

illvoid

illvoid

he/it
Aug 11, 2022
about to leave job corps because I'm sick (likely have gastritis) and the wellness department won't take me seriously or help me. This means I have to move back into my parents bug infested house, as well as deal with them constantly making shitty comments about me transitioning and actively preventing me from getting a job, despite being an adult and desperately needing to save up, as they don't trust me with my own money. I really need some ideas of ways I could have some kind of income, I really can't live in this house for long.

O

Outspok

Jan 26, 2024
Have you thought about going to a temp agency? Usually you can get daily work from those places. Usually it's manual labor, but it does pay good enough for a good $100 a day at least from my experience.