• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
i have quite some debt with my bank but even worse i have some things i need to pay for really really soon so i really need to take care of this but i just dont know what to do

its stressing me out and making me even more depressed and if i ctb i dont want to leave this to my parents

i genuinely dont know what to do, i cant ask my family because they arent in the best financial situation either

does anyone have any helpul tips to make some quick money besides just "get a job"

sorry if this is a dumb post, tbh i dont even know what im expecting to come from this

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It's not a dumb post, if I knew how to make quick and easy money I most likely wouldn't be here. "Quick money" often looks easy but it's not (e.g. selling drugs). Idk but imo the only chance is getting a job or freelance stuff online.

Is that so much debt that it would take years or decades to pay it off?

If your parents are aware they would inherit debt (in the case you CTBed) they can simply reject the inheritance. Afaik there's a time frame in which this has to be done where u live. You can check current laws regarding inheritance.

Last edited:
D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
I do too, but I have to wait until the 31st (nine more dreadful days to go). I hope he (the programmer) will still be there by then. I've been fully transparent with him about it, promptly.

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
Is that so much debt that it would take years or decades to pay it off?
Well I have a little debt with the bank but its not too much. the main problem is that I still owe a lot of rent for an appartment where I don't even live anymore but all my stuff is still there and I can't move out yet. also I haven't finished my drivers licence yet for which I only have like 3 weeks left before the application expires and i would have to start all over but I need a little over 2k to finish it because germany sucks. Wish I lived in a country where drivers licences are like 50€ or something instead of this overpriced bullshit.

onceinthefuturewas

onceinthefuturewas

Apr 13, 2023
I don't know if this actually helps but maybe you can try those games where you get cash by playing though I haven't been able to withdraw any money( because I need to withdraw it). I do warn you though, some of those games are just scams so be careful. I don't want to place you in a position where you have even more debt.

Reactions: Zaya
D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
If you die your debts wont be passed to your parents or your children. Banks, landlords, nobody are legally alowed to charge your parents of your debts in case you are dead. Your debts will die with you.

They will harass them though, ala guilt trip "next of kin".

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
They will harass them though, ala guilt trip "next of kin".
Banks are not legally allowed to harass any family member in case of death, specially if we are talking about developed countries.

If still in doubt I recommend to do a simple check with any lawyer or just "google" this info.

D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
I know that. I said they will still try to harass them.

L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I know that. I said they will still try to harass them.
Screenshot 20240322 213412 Chrome

I recommend printing this info and put next to the GoddBye Letter, so you let your family know that the debts will not be passed and any contact - if made - by Colector is completely illegal.

Reactions: Guy_Smiley
D

deathslament

Student
Mar 16, 2024
I know that. That doesn't stop debt collectors from inevitably do it anyways.

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Do not pay if you are unable to do so. Can't squeeze blood from a turnip!

Remove all of your belongings from the apartment so that it can be offered to a paying tenant.

Getting same-day cash jobs is the greatest way to make a lot of money fast. Domestic, delivery, pet care, ride share, etc.

I don't think your parents automatically inherit your estate.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Guy_Smiley

Guy_Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
I know that. That doesn't stop debt collectors from inevitably do it anyways.

It actually does. All one needs to do is record their phone calls and then threaten to sue them if they contact you again. Debt collectors know they would lose in court if there's proof that they're illegally harassing someone, so they will stop immediately.

Zaya

Zaya

dead dreams, false hopes
May 3, 2023
Do not pay if you are unable to do so. Can't squeeze blood from a turnip!

Remove all of your belongings from the apartment so that it can be offered to a paying tenant.

Getting same-day cash jobs is the greatest way to make a lot of money fast. Domestic, delivery, pet care, ride share, etc.

I don't think your parents automatically inherit your estate.
its not that easy sadly

• Hugs
Reactions: Little_Suzy