• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
This is hard.. really hard. Everything about this is difficult. Like me you spent every waking moment on this site because you had nothing else in your life. We were both heartbroken introverted men in our mid thirties missing our families who wanted badly to connect with someone here but found the chat to be too high energy and somehow more depressing. You were the first person to private message me on SS trying to console me on the death of my daughter and the heartbreak from my fiance that came days before. Even though you had your own problems and were in agony wanting to CTB... you sent four messages for my every one. And were understanding that I was too traumatized to barely hold a conversation so you said you would push it forward and there was a message waiting for me every morning until there wasn't. It felt like russian roulette because we both said we were ready to go and I knew where you were at with your process with SN. But everyday you'd say today is the day and then the next would come and something like a headache or an upset stomach gave you pause.

When your last message to me was a formal goodbye I knew you were never coming back. What I didn't know is that I would keep checking my messages everyday and keep checking your profile to see if you were active. I didn't even know your fuckin' name but I mourn you. Because you weren't what was wrong with the world you were one of the good ones. I was so focused on planning my own CTB I didn't stop to appreciate that this guy across the ocean was suffering badly enough to end it but just wanted to make sure I made it through the day. It got so much harder after you went and I'm conflicted because I'm glad you found peace but have a deep selfish need to hear from you again. I'm ready to go in a few days now and I have this increasing need to pour my heart out on the forum as I prepare. Thank you for being there and thank you for leading the way because now I know someone I trusted has succeeded with SN and I don't have to worry about the hearsay anymore.

G

Goodbye710

Student
Jul 12, 2020
This brought tears to me. Broken up over his passing. I could relate to everything he said.

• Aww..
Reactions: lobster salad
pickajack

pickajack

Student
Jul 17, 2020
@SadGuyWannaDie I am so sorry for your losses. The loss of your friend on this site resonated strongly with my own experience. Sending you comfort and encouragement.

Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter and your friend here. I'm a mom who lost her son if you want to chat I always reply. I had tears reading your post. I'm glad you gave him a friend all the way until the end.

S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
I'm so sorry for the loss of your daughter and your friend here. I'm a mom who lost her son if you want to chat I always reply. I had tears reading your post. I'm glad you gave him a friend all the way until the end.
Can I message you?

S

SadGuyWannaDie

Aug 27, 2020
Thank you everyone I really don't know what I would do if I didn't have something to read from someone at least once a day. Since I posted that rest in peace message, I tried to go through with SN. Hotel room, letters and the whole 9 yards. I tried and couldn't go through with it too conflicted. Never even mixed it up with water or took a prep dose of meto and propranolol. It was hell to come back to my empty life. I miss my child, old life and I miss my friend on here.

I wanted to come back and post his final words to me because they were selfless and showed the kind of human being he was that even as he went off the edge he showed more compassion and empathy for me than he did himself.

AloneSoAlone:
"You are a very wise man and I am sad that someone who is as intelligent and sensitive as you has had to go thru this kinda crap. I hope (and pray) that you find the path that i best for you and whatever that is it work out in the best possible way for you and all your nearest and dearest.

Thanks for being there for me. It really means a lot to me (...more than I could ever say in words) Take care my Friend."

J

Jean Améry

Enlightened
Mar 17, 2019
My condolences. Losing someone dear is always hard. I didn't know him but he sounds like a great guy. It's sad he had to go but unfortunately one doesn't end up here without some serious problems/misery. Yet it's natural to connect to people in more or less the same situation. Losing friends is always a risk but one that is much greater here.

Take care man. I'm sorry for your loss and pain.