• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
**you can add another story if you think you can top a previous story**

I guess I'll start. Several years ago on a dating app, you chose your username, I saw one profile I liked and he was cute so I messaged him. His username was "JonSnow." We talk over the app for a while, and I don't remember how it came up, but I must've used his name because he "lol"ed at me and told me his name wasn't Jon Snow... and he told me why. I told him the only fantasy stuff I ever watched like that were the Harry Potter movies...
Yeah. What a nice way to tell someone: "Yeah, I'm a hermit and live under a rock..."🙄
(and no I didn't say that thank god)

Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
I tried doing a high kick for a photo once and fell on my ass the very first try in front of my entire class. I've probably half-run into a few walls/doors without looking, knowing me. I've shook hands with the parents of my old crush backwards. I've also fallen over on my ass several times more when ice skating with said crush... sorry, both times I went ice skating with her I did that. I've met a fist bump with a hand shake a few times. I've been forced face first into the mat every single time when I had been in wrestling, plus I got suplexed by an 8th grader. I got a concussion by falling backwards sitting on a dip bar. I've sprained both ankles and my left wrist playing soccer on the blacktop, proceeded to play for an hour more stubbornly, and only then did I go to the ER. I could go on but I think I've already won, hm? Ahahaha!

Last edited:
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I tried doing a high kick for a photo once and fell on my ass the very first try in front of my entire class. I've probably half-run into a few walls/doors without looking, knowing me. I've shook hands with the parents of my old crush backwards. I've also fallen over on my ass several times more when ice skating with said crush... sorry, both times I went ice skating with her I did that. I've met a fist bump with a hand shake a few times. I've been forced face first into the mat every single time when I had been in wrestling, plus I got suplexed by an 8th grader. I got a concussion by falling backwards sitting on a dip bar. I've sprained both ankles and my left wrist playing soccer on the blacktop, proceeded to play for an hour more stubbornly, and only then did I go to the ER. I could go on but I think I've already won, hm? Ahahaha!
"Met a fist bump with a hand shake" was prob my fav😂 There's an episode on 60days In where this plant inmate even gets laughed at by the Warden for doing that. He goes by Fist bump or something on a podcast. Poor thing. So determined but you don't sound very coordinated. Are you? I have a lot of stories like that lol. Even when my niece was like 3? She would cackle at something that happened to me that me, or my family would tell her, and I would ask, "Why is that so freaking funny?" and while she's cackling still and she spits out, "Because it happened to you...!"" I guess because Im the most socially proper and easily embarrassed of the family or any group that I'm that it's just that much funnier. I remember my crush in 6th grade player this flicking football game with paper with his friend, and Im like two rows away from him and the damn folded triangular paper he flicked landed and stuck somehow in my ear... and I have small ears. Cut to me like 10yrs later Im a clerk (cashier) at whole foods, and Im fat, depressed, and am ugly af so I wear a hat all the time, and he walks comes into my lane and I immediately recognize him. Looks the same, except grown up, still so cute. Im like oh shit.... please don't recognize me and hurry and go! So Im hurrying even faster than normal and he says, "Did you go to [blank] school...?" I said, "Uh... yeah..." He said we were in the same class. I agreed. He smiled and got pink (and he's tan cause he's Hawaiian) and he laughs and says, "Do you remember that time I flicked that thing and it landed in your ear?" and I died. Who knows what color I was but I grimaced and said, "Yeah..." and he laughed. Ice skating is so f**king hard.... I went on the ice with my niece when she was like 5, and I wouldn've been 20, but we rolled out and got to the middle, and I can feel I'm going to fall any second and make my niece fall too so I turn us around and we roll right back off the ice without falling in one swift wobbly loop. It was very Home Alone. Took our skates off. F**k that. I've definitely been hurrying into working with those damn sliding doors and they wont open fast enough if you're running so I run into them, in front of my boss... Ran into a bigass sign in front of him too. I was always hurrying. At whole foods (grocery store) you could a free little bag of ice for your cold stuff. I was always offering and running over to the 5ft+ high ice chest you opened and grabbed a bag. This customer definitely wanted ice this time, so I run over there and just my luck. Like two bags of ice way on the bottom. How the f*** am I supposed to reach those I'm barely 4'11"? But I lean over the edge and I lean and reach for those bags at the bottom, and I feel my feet leave the ground like 5in off the ground, Im balancing so I dont fall in and try to grab them, I can feel my ass hanging over the chest exposed for the whole row of cashiers/customers to see, and Im able to pull myself back over with the ice bags all red faced. The customers are smiling when I come back and kept saying thank you....😑 Before I started to get fatter and more depressed there and cover up with a hat, I woukd dress up on holidays. Like I wore this Valentine tie on Valentine's, and I'm going so fast that freaking tie gets locked in the cashier drawer and I can't open it until the next customer pays... Im trapped like Im in I Love Lucy. So I pretend that Im fine and ring up the stuff until I have to lean far over and scan this ladies cake in cart because she didn't put it on the belt. I realize I can't reach it because Im "tied" to my register and have to awkwardly ask her if she wouldn't mine scanning the cake for me. Once I looked cute on day at Walmart and was waiting behind this black woman and her cute daughter standing up in the cart in front of me. The daughter was 3 or 4. The mom rounds the corner to get a drink or grab a magazine and the daughter is just left in the cart standing and face me. I have a cute red, white, and blue head band on because it was a holiday and I wore it to work. The daughter is curiously staring me down. She cocks her head to the side and say, "Is-you-grown???" I'm shocked and embarrassed and I say, "Yes I'm an adult." Why am I getting schooled by 3yrs olds? Once my niece was (probably) 3yrs and she was pissed at her Mom for something so she grabs my hand and stomps off toward her room and says, "Come on Bae Bae!!!" and drags me to her room and shuts the door to show her Mom. What am I? Her dog? Another time her mom was my niece's room reading and my niece had a small kids pop up tent. Her mom would not get in there with her to play and so she drags me in there with her... I was a very fat girl so it hot in there and there's no room, and I'm getting claustrophobic and resent being dragged against my will into a tinyass heatbox by a child. So I poke my head out of the "dog house" door and tell my sister "HELP! I WANT OUT!" and she does nothing but laughs.... then my niece reaches her little hand out of the opening and pushed my big head back into the kid tent😠 Once her dad was already asleep and he worked early so I stayed up with her until it was time for bed. She slept with her parents and so I put her in with her dad, already asleep and went to leave the room. She said no and said I had to sleep with her until she fell asleep. I said I can't, her dad's right there, she'll be fine. Just go to sleep. She said no and started patting the bed and wouldn't take no for an answer. I was like "Shit, what do I do?" Because it's going to be embarrassing and rude if she wakes him up. So I just creep on the other side of her on the very edge of the bed and lay down. It's so uncomfortable and I'm hoping she falls asleep in 5secs. I can't even bring myself to put both legs on the bed so I leave one leg on the ground and just fake it like Im laying on the bed. Im uncomfortable and praying he doesnt wake up and my brother-in-laws eyes pop open and see me and not my sister. This is how I pretty much became a sick sister-wife....😔
Ugh social anxiety is so cruel...
When you mentioned your "kick" it reminded me of when I auditioned for American Idol and they asked us to do a little dance. The hell? What was I supposed to do? I have to plan everything... but I just go with this little Austin Powers dance and then throw my back leg up at the end and my arms in the same direction. I hurt my neck doing it to hard once. Us people with anxiety can't be asked to do spontaneous things...
If being bullied at school is considered an embarrassing story, then I could write a whole novel here.
Having to hide in the bathroom to skip class is not funny....
If being bullied at school is considered an embarrassing story, then I could write a whole novel here.
Having to hide in the bathroom to skip class is not funny....
Way to take the pain and hide it. I only did so because admitting that you bashed yourself is embarrassing. Somehow I fell just right and did something in gym and bashed my pubic bone so hard (I'm a girl, yes this happens.) and I pretty much had to walk it off like the fall didn't hurt... but this is the part where the guy grabs his balls and falls over in pain. My other crush was nearby so I definitely had to play it cool. Oh and I've always been pale, so when a little tanning place opened up in out small town my mom got me and her a package. No one tells you if you have boobs as a young girl and you're pale, that they will BURN first and easily, so at lunch for a few days all I did was go to the bathroom and hang out in a stall with my bra off because it hurt so bad. Lord.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Guy Smiley and Ares
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
You wanna know what embarassing? I no was fully potty trained until I was 5... I also had thons of accidents as a child bc I be too lazy to go bathroom and would hold it for too long. I was huge embarassment as a child. >_<

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
You wanna know what embarassing? I no was fully potty trained until I was 5... I also had thons of accidents as a child bc I be too lazy to go bathroom and would hold it for too long. I was huge embarassment as a child. >_<
I was still wearing pull ups then and I didnt have accidents... I was just afraid I would, so afraid my mom would put trash bags under my sheets. Jeez. So anxious and self-conscious even then... that explains a lot :/

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I once had an extremely violent and public temper tantrum at a GameStop at my local mall because I arrived there only minutes after they closed and there was a game I really really wanted (it was Phoenix Wright: Justice for All on the Nintendo DS). Keep in mind this was a used copy that I had reserved so I could easily have just waited an extra day. I kicked and screamed and got on the ground yelling. I even banged the door of the building knowing they were not gonna open for me. Mall security even got involved.

As if that's not embarrassing enough, I was 15. While not an adult I still feel like that age is too old to be throwing a tantrum in that undignified of a manner.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I once had an extremely violent and public temper tantrum at a GameStop at my local mall because I arrived there only minutes after they closed and there was a game I really really wanted (it was Phoenix Wright: Justice for All on the Nintendo DS). Keep in mind this was a used copy that I had reserved so I could easily have just waited an extra day. I kicked and screamed and got on the ground yelling. I even banged the door of the building knowing they were not gonna open for me. Mall security even got involved.

As if that's not embarrassing enough, I was 15. While not an adult I still feel like that age is too old to be throwing a tantrum in that undignified of a manner.
Before the age of 18, we all do fucked up things we can't believe we ever did... At least you were never in the fore hall area of a Walmart (the lobby part with the carts, maybe a pop/soda machine) where they have a pop up movie rental machine called a Redbox, and you were renting a movie and having trouble with the machine while on the phone, and you see someone with a colored vest walk by so you glance just to see if they're walking towards you, but they head for the exit so you figure you're they're going to fetch carts for the store. So you finish renting your movie and you go inside to grab a few things, and you can't go into the store, because the glass doors are closed and you nearly run into them... and you think wtf? So you see if they'll open but they're clearly locked, so you decide to leave. Then when you've turned around to the exit and get to the doors, they're closed and locked too... You are literally locked in that little bubble inside the store. Great. I'm Natalie Portman and going to have to live in a Walmart like from that movie... and your battery is super low on your phone to call someone. I don't think I have time to look up the Walmart number and no one can hear me calling out from in my "bubble" to let me out. So I call my mom who is a few miles away and know she'll help me since I have barely any battery on my phone. I call her, the sweetest, nicest, least judgemental, best mom there is, and I shamefully admit what happened, and that I'm now locked in the Walmart, and could she call to get me out? Instead of her typical assuring response of something like, "Omg! Bae I'm so sorry! Pf course yeah I'll call them right now! Don't worry! I love you! Poor thing!" Instead her response is:::
"AAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAA!!!
😂🤣😂🤣"
My reaction::: "😡!"
So much for the sweet, Pollyanna, Steel Magnolias, PTA, mama bear Mom😤

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Before the age of 18, we all do fucked up things we can't believe we ever did... At least you were never in the fore hall area of a Walmart (the lobby part with the carts, maybe a pop/soda machine) where they have a pop up movie rental machine called a Redbox, and you were renting a movie and having trouble with the machine while on the phone, and you see someone with a colored vest walk by so you glance just to see if they're walking towards you, but they head for the exit so you figure you're they're going to fetch carts for the store. So you finish renting your movie and you go inside to grab a few things, and you can't go into the store, because the glass doors are closed and you nearly run into them... and you think wtf? So you see if they'll open but they're clearly locked, so you decide to leave. Then when you've turned around to the exit and get to the doors, they're closed and locked too... You are literally locked in that little bubble inside the store. Great. I'm Natalie Portman and going to have to live in a Walmart like from that movie... and your battery is super low on your phone to call someone. I don't think I have time to look up the Walmart number and no one can hear me calling out from in my "bubble" to let me out. So I call my mom who is a few miles away and know she'll help me since I have barely any battery on my phone. I call her, the sweetest, nicest, least judgemental, best mom there is, and I shamefully admit what happened, and that I'm now locked in the Walmart, and could she call to get me out? Instead of her typical assuring response of something like, "Omg! Bae I'm so sorry! Pf course yeah I'll call them right now! Don't worry! I love you! Poor thing!" Instead her response is:::
"AAAHAHAHAHAAHHAAA!!!
😂🤣😂🤣"
My reaction::: "😡!"
So much for the sweet, Pollyanna, Steel Magnolias, PTA, mama bear Mom😤
That sucks the way your mom reacted. If it makes you feel any better, it's easy to see how a mistake like that could even happen. 😔

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021

I am in my 20s and I still throw tantrums... When you have autism you never grow out of them :/

bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬
Mar 31, 2024
I think the most embarrassing thing in my life so far was that my clothes were taken off while I was in a coma even though I didn't notice anything about it

• Hugs
Reactions: Someone123 and Ares
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
That sucks the way your mom reacted. If it makes you feel any better, it's easy to see how a mistake like that could even happen. 😔
Oh it's okay. Back then we had a really good relationship so it was funny, maybe not so at the time, cause I was embarrassed af. But I'm notorious for fucking my own self in the eye and for once, she wasn't babying me is the point because it was too ridiculous and hilarious (not to me obviously) that she couldn't hide it. After she laughed she babied me and hung up and shortly after I was "freed from my own jail." I didn't take offense or was hurt from her laughing. It was just shocking because she's sweet one lol. Who the fuck locks someone in a Walmart? You know how they close one side early for safety and theft reasons? That door was closed early, but you dont check to see if anyone is in there and you lock some poor young, anxious loser woman wearing a her hoody up to avoid attention who just wanted to watch a movie? Instead of him being written up, you know they got a good laugh😑
I think the most embarrassing thing in my life so far was that my clothes were taken off while I was in a coma even though I didn't notice anything about it
Sorry you were in a coma. Im sure they don't think twice about changing you. Im sure your body is normal unlike mine. I had my gallbladder taken out and they said over the phone I could keep my bra on and they took it!😭 and they stabbed my disgusting stomach four times! I thought mine was painful, but a coma? Oh, well at least a lady didnt have to help you dress yourself when you awoke, and then turn around while you had to urinate because you knew you didnt couldnt hold it and have to stop on the way home. Also I have a bladder issue so Im like an 85yr old woman and it takes me like 15min to potty😪 So embarrassing. At least she was nice and faced the corner lol.

Last edited:
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Similar might have happened to me when I was under general aenesthesia when they put heart monitor sticker thingys on me. Some of them goes on the boobs (I am female). I still wonder how much they saw...
Similar might have happened to me when I was under general aenesthesia when they put heart monitor sticker thingys on me. Some of them goes on the boobs (I am female). I still wonder how much they saw...
I actually feel uneasy thinking about that now...

Last edited:
AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Really enjoyed having my 1st grade teacher around. She was awesome. Always helped me with anything related to my reading-comprehension. Gets a tad strange, here.

I went home one day, and asked my Mum if we could buy her a box of Roses (Chocolates), and she said "Yes." I give them to her, the next day, in front of our entire class. "Woo, somebody loves the teacher!" You know, that type of mockery from your classmates.

Anyway, long story short, at assembly the following week, she moved interstate. After hearing the announcement that "Ms. So & So is transferring to an interstate school", I looked over at her, reflexively.

She was looking directly at me. Words cannot express the facial expression that she had on display. Concern. Great Concern.

I'm sure my gifting her chocolates, and her moving the following week, aren't related. Maybe.

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024

I actually feel uneasy thinking about that now...
Try not to get hung up on it. Im sure they were professional and have already forgotten about it. Don't stress yourself out for something that you can't control or don't know existed. It'll give you paranoia and ocd. Don't worry until you have to. :)

Reactions: Ares
xinino

xinino

The excess needs to be destroyed
Mar 31, 2024
I got so embarrassed explaining to the doctor while he was stitching me how my outrage about losing 10 euros led to an accidental hand injury.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Really enjoyed having my 1st grade teacher around. She was awesome. Always helped me with anything related to my reading-comprehension. Gets a tad strange, here.

I went home one day, and asked my Mum if we could buy her a box of Roses (Chocolates), and she said "Yes." I give them to her, the next day, in front of our entire class. "Woo, somebody loves the teacher!" You know, that type of mockery from your classmates.

Anyway, long story short, at assembly the following week, she moved interstate. After hearing the announcement that "Ms. So & So is transferring to an interstate school", I looked over at her, reflexively.

She was looking directly at me. Words cannot express the facial expression that she had on display. Concern. Great Concern.

I'm sure my gifting her chocolates, and her moving the following week, aren't related. Maybe.

Staring Episode 2 GIF by The Office
Maybe she just thought you'd miss her so she looked at you like "I'm sorry." Teachers can be weird and not accurate lol considering they teach accuracy, and should act accordingly. I think it had nothing to do with you. Teachers can also be bitches though. Forget her. I had a teacher who was a dick to me and ended up working at FootLocker in the mall later. Apparently he was a perv. Glad the one time I was rude to a teacher it was on him and he deserved it. Honestly these are all from childhood. I thought I'd see all responses from adulthood because as an adult they'd have a greater impact? That says something :(
Did she leave shortly after?
I had a teacher in 4th grade who, at the end of the year, she called me to her desk. There could no reason for it so I was scared of what trouble was looming. She was putting all the kids pictures individually on a paper from the class as some decoration thing or something. When I got there, she pointed to my class pic she had cut out and said, "Guess who (picture of a classmate) happened to end up being right next to you?" and she smiled.
Next to my pic was the pic of my Crush😳... I just walked away and with that expression, face red, and went back to my desk to die. How the hell did she know? I would die if my crush knew I loved him?😭 I thought I was so discreet. Evidently not... Who secretly embarrasses a shy, smart, reserved girl and tells/teases her by telling her she knows who she had a crush on? Honestly. That's something I would do... I liked that teacher too lol. Still do.
I got so embarrassed explaining to the doctor while he was stitching me how my outrage about losing 10 euros led to an accidental hand injury.
Im so confused?

AlexYaBoy

AlexYaBoy

The Lord of Dribblers
Mar 11, 2024
Maybe she just thought you'd miss her so she looked at you like "I'm sorry." Teachers can be weird and not accurate lol considering they teach accurate and should act accordingly. I think it had nothing to do with you. Teachers can also be bitches though. Forget her. I had a teacher who was a dick to me and ended up working at FootLocker in the mall later. Apparently he was a perv. Glad the one time I was rude to a teacher it was on him and he deserved it. Honestly these are all from childhood. I thought I'd see all responses from adulthood because as an adult they'd have a greater impact? That says something :(
Did she leave shortly after?
I had a teacher in 4th grade who, at the end of the year, she called me to her desk. There could no reason for it so I was scared of what trouble was looming. She was putting all the kids pictures individually on a paper from the class as some decoration thing or something. When I got there, she pointed to my class pic she had cut out and said, "Guess who (picture of a classmate) happened to end up being right next to you?" and she smiled.
Next to my pic was the pic of my Crush😳... I just walked away and with that expression, face red, and went back to my desk to die. How the hell did she know? I would die if my crush knew I loved him?😭 I thought I was so discreet. Evidently not... Who secretly embarrasses a shy, smart, reserved girl and tells/teases her by telling her she knows who she had a crush on? Honestly. That's something I would do... I liked that teacher too lol. Still do.
Very shortly after. She sounds like a wingman. Ahh, early-learning years. Much horny.

Have another one. I was 14, and I needed to have my right testicle sliced open, in order to drain fluids. Apparently, it's common in young males. At least, according to the radiologist. Walked in, and the techie needed to scan my nutsack.

Take me to dinner, first. Right, guys? We have fun, here.

Anyway, another long story short, I tried to crack a joke about homosexuality. Went something like "This would be a great way to meet somebody, huh? What with the touching of the genitals and................

................whatnot."

He was definitely a morbid guy. All that I received in response was "Not really." Never went back. Never needed to. Thank God.

Edit:

Forgot about my GP calling in a few other GPs, in the adjacent rooms, to look directly at my tennis ball-sized nut. Very unfortunate circumstance.

One GP said "Come in here, guys. You've gotta see the size of this thing. It's HUGE!"

Enough said.

Last edited:
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
Very shortly after. She sounds like a wingman. Ahh, early-learning years. Much horny.

Have another one. I was 14, and I needed to have my right testicle sliced open, in order to drain fluids. Apparently, it's common in young males. At least, according to the radiologist. Walked in, and the techie needed to scan my nutsack.

Take me to dinner, first. Right, guys? We have fun, here.

Anyway, another long story short, I tried to crack a joke about homosexuality. Went something like "This would be a great way to meet somebody, huh? What with the touching of the genitals and................

................whatnot."

He was definitely a morbid guy. All that I received in response was "Not really." Never went back. Never needed to. Thank God.

Edit:

Forgot about my GP calling in a few other GPs, in the adjacent rooms, to look directly at my tennis ball-sized nut. Very unfortunate circumstance.

One GP said "Come in here, guys. You've gotta see the size of this thing. It's HUGE!"

Enough said.
Um, ever see the episode of "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" where Ross has this thing on his butt and no one can figure it out, and the Dr asks all the other students to come in lol. How horrible. He should've asked first! That joke is a little embarrassing lol. But at that age we think we're being so clever and it sucks when it backfires. That's something I would do, not as a kid, but as an adult!🤦‍♀️ But it'd be from a panicked perspective where you might as well be 14 again.

Ya she totally could've been a wingman actually... I do remember him sitting right by so maybe that was her doing. We would race to see who could finish our math sheets first. Wish that would've let to something lol. Wish it was that easy. I had a little bitty plastic heart picture frame and I cut and put his pic in it like a total stalker...🤦‍♀️ Geez. Ironically my background pic is Helega and she did that. She's so mean to her secret crush lol. I pick on guys I like to this day lol. Such intimacy issues much? Lol and I was like 10 so I wasn't "horny" him. Kissing would've been enough. Maybe not yall with balls...🤨

Yikes I needed birth control for the first time and I've been thinking why it would've been necessary for this old man (he said he had like 5 sisters) to have needed to stick his finger in my bum as part of a gyno check to get birth control. I'm going to have to investigate this. Maybe I'll have the guts to ask my next gyno cause it feels very Larry Nassar looking back. I've never even done that with a partner. Fml...

Oi and there's a "chord" (frenulum maybe?) under your tongue, mine was too short and had to be cut when I was a baby, and it can grow back. Mine did. So when I had a teeth cleaning as a young adult the dentist offered to recut it. You have more use of your tongue and I sang at the time so great. I always wondered why when you stick your tongue out, mine was always shorter than anyone else's. Like my father could even tongue is nostril with his tongue. So after he cut it, he had me stick my tongue out to see how much it helped or whatever. He had another dentist take a peek, seeing my before and after. I don't remember the wording, but I'm pretty sure there was some kind of very subtle joke made about my tongue having more range... I'm thinking for fellating things...? I could've misconstrued, not 100% if it was my their dirty minds or mine. Either way, my tongue is out let's not compare lengths😂

• Yay!
Reactions: AlexYaBoy
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Um, ever see the episode of "F.R.I.E.N.D.S" where Ross has this thing on his butt and no one can figure it out, and the Dr asks all the other students to come in lol. How horrible. He should've asked first! That joke is a little embarrassing lol. But at that age we think we're being so clever and it sucks when it backfires. That's something I would do, not as a kid, but as an adult!🤦‍♀️ But it'd be from a panicked perspective where you might as well be 14 again.

Ya she totally could've been a wingman actually... I do remember him sitting right by so maybe that was her doing. We would race to see who could finish our math sheets first. Wish that would've let to something lol. Wish it was that easy. I had a little bitty plastic heart picture frame and I cut and put his pic in it like a total stalker...🤦‍♀️ Geez. Ironically my background pic is Helega and she did that. She's so mean to her secret crush lol. I pick on guys I like to this day lol. Such intimacy issues much? Lol and I was like 10 so I wasn't "horny" him. Kissing would've been enough. Maybe not yall with balls...🤨

Yikes I needed birth control for the first time and I've been thinking why it would've been necessary for this old man (he said he had like 5 sisters) to have needed to stick his finger in my bum as part of a gyno check to get birth control. I'm going to have to investigate this. Maybe I'll have the guts to ask my next gyno cause it feels very Larry Nassar looking back. I've never even done that with a partner. Fml...

Oi and there's a "chord" (frenulum maybe?) under your tongue, mine was too short and had to be cut when I was a baby, and it can grow back. Mine did. So when I had a teeth cleaning as a young adult the dentist offered to recut it. You have more use of your tongue and I sang at the time so great. I always wondered why when you stick your tongue out, mine was always shorter than anyone else's. Like my father could even tongue is nostril with his tongue. So after he cut it, he had me stick my tongue out to see how much it helped or whatever. He had another dentist take a peek, seeing my before and after. I don't remember the wording, but I'm pretty sure there was some kind of very subtle joke made about my tongue having more range... I'm thinking for fellating things...? I could've misconstrued, not 100% if it was my their dirty minds or mine. Either way, my tongue is out let's not compare lengths😂
I'm so sensitive down bellow that it makes me wonder if my female organ is abnormal or something. Every time I go to gyncologist I shout as soon as the doctor start bc it is outchy. Even taking pills down there is outch! I have had my period and all though so it did develop.
Idk what type of birth control you getting, but that does sound off to me ngl.

Last edited:
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I'm so sensitive down bellow that it makes me wonder if my female organ is abnormal or something. Every time I go to gyncologist I shout as soon as the doctor start bc it is outchy. Even taking pills down there is outch! I have had my period and all though so it did develop.

Idk what type of birth control you getting, but that does sound off to me ngl.
I mean some are way more sensitive than others. Maybe it depends on how much tampon use and how sexually active/how your sex life is. I'm not sure. Something to ask your gyno. But Im sure we all tense up at our appts so it's never going to be comfortable, and for some of us with major mental issues very ouch. I've never put a pill in there🤨 but Im unaware of a lot of stuff. If that's a birth control I would suck at it. Like there's a gel or strip or both etc you can use. That's all I know. Ive only taken pills orally lol. And the "finger" was apart of the visit. I cant remember his clinical reason for needing to do it, and it was to get birth control. Also it might've been my first visit ever, or first ever beginner ones. It was my first visit to get birth control though. If that helps or makes it hopefully less likely that I was invaded for nothing😳

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
I mean some are way more sensitive than others. Maybe it depends on how much tampon use and how sexually active/how your sex life is. I'm not sure. Something to ask your gyno. But Im sure we all tense up at our appts so it's never going to be comfortable, and for some of us with major mental issues very ouch. I've never put a pill in there🤨 but Im unaware of a lot of stuff. If that's a birth control I would suck at it. Like there's a gel or strip or both etc you can use. That's all I know. Ive only taken pills orally lol. And the "finger" was apart of the visit. I cant remember his clinical reason for needing to do it, and it was to get birth control. Also it might've been my first visit ever, or first ever beginner ones. It was my first visit to get birth control though. If that helps or makes it hopefully less likely that I was invaded for nothing😳
In all honesty I know very little about what normal during gyn visits. I just hope it did no cause you too much mental outch.
Honestly I am a virgin and have never used a tampon in my life. I have no idea why I so sensitive tbh.

DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
In all honesty I know very little about what normal during gyn visits. I just hope it did no cause you too much mental outch.
Honestly I am a virgin and have never used a tampon in my life. I have no idea why I so sensitive tbh.
That's probably why the sensitivity, but could definitely be other reasons. Could also include that it's normal or a combination.

It definitely sucked, and I was horrified at the time. But at least I felt there was a clinical reason for doing so. Why that popped up recently I don't recall. Because it hasn't haunted me, but I just want to make sure it was for a valid reason now that I'm older and realize more that things happen; and, since I can't specifically recall the reason, or know if it was just a bs reason, Im going to end up looking that up for sure and ask my gyno what would be a necessary reason for doing so. Idc that it was well over a decade ago.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
That's probably why the sensitivity, but could definitely be other reasons. Could also include that it's normal or a combination.

It definitely sucked, and I was horrified at the time. But at least I felt there was a clinical reason for doing so. Why that popped up recently I don't recall. Because it hasn't haunted me, but I just want to make sure it was for a valid reason now that I'm older and realize more that things happen; and, since I can't specifically recall the reason, or know if it was just a bs reason, Im going to end up looking that up for sure and ask my gyno what would be a necessary reason for doing so. Idc that it was well over a decade ago.
Definitely a good idea. I have heard stories of ppl being sa'd by doctors like that before. Always good to make sure yk.

• Informative
Reactions: DefinitelyReady
DefinitelyReady

DefinitelyReady

Desperate to go--
Mar 14, 2024
I am in my 20s and I still throw tantrums... When you have autism you never grow out of them :/
If you take the wrong kind, amd too much of adderall you can have tantrums in your 30s... Who the f**k knew...🙄😳😪

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
If you take the wrong kind, amd too much of adderall you can have tantrums in your 30s... Who the f**k knew...🙄😳😪
Well at least you have the possibility to have them go away by simply no taking the meds unlike me... Seriously though, I throw tantrums just bc things go different than planned. I basicly like a spoiled child, or atleast that what it feel like.

I feel you though, throwing a tantrum as a grown up no fun at all.

• Aww..
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I got banned from a forum for "low IQ posting. Go back to SS". When I tried to make a new account, I got rejected and the message said "KYS". I've also gotten several threads made on different forums about my SS threads. Why are people so obsessed with me lol
Wdym by the wrong kind? Do you mean speed/street amphetamines?

Last edited:
Ares

Ares

Tʜᴇ Sᴛʀᴏɴɢᴇsᴛ
Apr 27, 2024
So determined but you don't sound very coordinated. Are you? I have a lot of stories like that lol.
Yeahhh I'm a bit clumsy, admittedly. My go-to study method is to stubbornly try the same thing over and over only to realize an hour later that there was a better alternative... It gets a good laugh out of people though, so it's worth it! Ahahaha!

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
'Tism things. Stuff like screaming normal sentences in restaurants even though I wasn't mad at all I just lost volume control.
Another time my professor started a class by asking people to raise their hand if they didn't know what complicatednamething was (the official name for the thing we were studying). I was writing something, so was somewhat distracted, and raised my hand. Then I look up and am the only one with my hand raised. Awesome.

• Yay!
HereTomorrow

HereTomorrow

eternally atoning
Feb 1, 2024
1. I once pulled out my parent's wallet to trade rare silly bandz (basically rubber bands shaped like objects and animals) and gave a kid like 20 $ for a red dragon. After spending like 60-80 $ and kids gloating how I was just giving away money a bunch of parents collabed to make the kids return the money and got most back. I got to keep the silly bandz though, absolutely loved the red dragon which in my school was considered "rare". I was 8. My family keeps reminding me to this day.

2. Passing out in my freshman biology class from hypotension. Substitute teacher called emergency services as I was unconscious for like 5 minutes with the school on medical shelter (whole school can't leave classroom to make way for paramedics). Paramedics came in and put me in a wheelchair to the nurse's office where a bunch of my classmates saw me droopy and semi-awake. Whole school for like a few days kept asking if I'm okay and some rumor went around saying I had a seizure? So got a few people with epilepsy comforting me when I just had naturally low blood pressure. I never told them the truth.

3. In my senior year of high school I had a massive regression phase due to losing a close friend a year earlier where I brought my blanket and stuffed animal and slept in the hallways during lunch hours. How I was not openly bullied I don't know but I still cringe at it and I know someone out there remembers it.