• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Starting respite soon once a place is available near where I live. They've said it will be a flat and I am excited but also scared.
They will provide fridge, freezer and cooker but probably not broadband so no WiFi also the bed i guess isn't going to be memory foam so I can't sleep on one because of the pain I get with ME. If I move somewhere else I'll want it nice because of my OCD.
I'm literally skint now. Can't get credit anymore, I wasted money on N that I'm not using for years and now in a panic. Partner knows nothing about the N. Would work give me a loan??
Apart from a go fund me page what are my options here? And no im not begging.
And to top it off my iPad is broken, my only life line to the outside world. Went to buy a £60 one and man in the shop was so honest and said it's 2nd generation so it won't work with Facebook etc (a thing Apple did cunts)
I'm so tired of this!
Sorry to rant and cry at you x

Last edited:
BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
Respite sounds like a great idea. Definitely worth a go, if you don't like it you can always go back. Will you be getting daily support?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Respite sounds like a great idea. Definitely worth a go, if you don't like it you can always go back. Will you be getting daily support?
At first it will be daily support and they will monitor it from there. As I hate food shopping they have said they will do this. I still want to go to work but they have advised me not to as I struggled last week with my broken foot and as I've surgery tomorrow and be on crutches and plaster they've said don't go as you'll be upset with yourself if you can't do your job.

BPD_LE

BPD_LE

The Queen of Meme
Aug 11, 2019
How are you going to keep yourself occupied?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Volunteer in a charity shop in the village as I can walk there on crutches

Reactions: BPD_LE
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Starting respite soon once a place is available near where I live. They've said it will be a flat and I am excited but also scared.
They will provide fridge, freezer and cooker but probably not broadband so no WiFi also the bed i guess isn't going to be memory foam so I can't sleep on one because of the pain I get with ME. If I move somewhere else I'll want it nice because of my OCD.
I'm literally skint now. Can't get credit anymore, I wasted money on N that I'm not using for years and now in a panic. Partner knows nothing about the N. Would work give me a loan??
Apart from a go fund me page what are my options here? And no im not begging.
And to top it off my iPad is broken, my only life line to the outside world. Went to buy a £60 one and man in the shop was so honest and said it's 2nd generation so it won't work with Facebook etc (a thing Apple did cunts)
I'm so tired of this!
Sorry to rant and cry at you x
if you are disabled or on benefits you can get bt basic phone and wi-fi internet package .it costs only 10.00 a month . for it all .
so if you have a phone line in the house you move to you can apply for it . gets done over the phone .

Reactions: Rachel74
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
if you are disabled or on benefits you can get bt basic phone and wi-fi internet package .it costs only 10.00 a month . for it all .
so if you have a phone line in the house you move to you can apply for it . gets done over the phone .
Thanks Angie, I'm not on benefits but I'll still look into it x