• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Elaina

May 16, 2018
Can I pay for a hotel room for two solid days so I delay their discovery of my body? I really want to be fully dead. I have a feeling cleaning ladies will be knocking but I can ask for no cleaning ladies but I don't know if that would raise alarms

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Can I pay for a hotel room for two solid days so I delay their discovery of my body? I really want to be fully dead. I have a feeling cleaning ladies will be knocking but I can ask for no cleaning ladies but I don't know if that would raise alarms

If you put the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the doorknob, the cleaning lady won't come in. Make sure you go to a somewhat decent hotel, not a Motel 6 or something. Sketchy things go down at really cheap motels, like drug deals and sex trafficking, so the management is more likely to enter a room unannounced. Nicer hotels have more respect for their guests' privacy.

I'm planning on getting a hotel room for maybe a week just to really make sure I'm not found too early.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
If you put the do not disturb sign on the door and engage that little door latch slidy-thing (does that thing have a name?) they're not going to come in there, and even if they opened the door, when that latch is locked, they're going to figure you're in there asleep or something. It won't be until it's time for you to check out that the red flags will go up.