• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
Thank you for taking this much of an interest in my life. Pretty good points for perhaps most people in my situation; my own quirks and faults make me laugh at this but there's no way for other people to jump into my head so I still appreciate the effort.

These people might have problems that are unrelated to a lack of gf, when they get fixed they can then get a gf. I'm not like that.

I have not dated before. And I disagree with the statement than getting a gf won't solve my problems since that is my only problem.
Sorry, in your original post you said "i had the opportunity to experience previously," I assumed that was referring to the opportunity to have a gf. Was it that maybe you had a crush on someone, asked her out and she said no? Or maybe it was mutual but neither of you made a move? Or someone else asked you out but you rejected them or something?

If we're single there's usually a reason. What are some reasons that you can't get a gf?

also I find it weird that you agree that other people may have a problem that needs to get fixed before they can get a gf, but you feel you are excluded from that. What distinguishes you from those people? Are you a charming, gorgeous, dashing, popular, and rich young man who just can't get a gf, but otherwise have a great life with no problems? That's the only situation where not having a gf would be your only problem. Since you're on SS, i feel like that's not the case. So whats the real reason?

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Sorry, in your original post you said "i had the opportunity to experience previously," I assumed that was referring to the opportunity to have a gf. Was it that maybe you had a crush on someone, asked her out and she said no? Or maybe it was mutual but neither of you made a move? Or someone else asked you out but you rejected them or something?

If we're single there's usually a reason. What are some reasons that you can't get a gf?

also I find it weird that you agree that other people may have a problem that needs to get fixed before they can get a gf, but you feel you are excluded from that. What distinguishes you from those people? Are you a charming, gorgeous, dashing, popular, and rich young man who just can't get a gf, but otherwise have a great life with no problems? That's the only situation where not having a gf would be your only problem. Since you're on SS, i feel like that's not the case. So whats the real reason?
Really good questions.
They made moves and I froze, I didn't make a move, they didn't make a move, or I flat-out rejected due to panic.
NEET, no friends, no contact with women, no confidence, autism, low motivation to get a gf (not a joke), suicidal, live with parents, and so on.
Are you a charming, gorgeous, dashing, popular, and rich young man
I don't find the lack of these things to be a problem. But there is nothing wrong with my looks (excluding fashion and grooming).

• Hugs
Reactions: Lmd and littlelungs
E

everydayiloveyou

Arcanist
Jul 5, 2020
Really good questions.

They made moves and I froze, I didn't make a move, or I flat-out rejected due to panic.

NEET, no friends, no contact with women, no confidence, autism, low motivation to get a gf (not a joke), suicidal, live with parents, and so on.

I don't find the lack of these things to be a problem. But there is nothing wrong with my looks.
Dude thats what I mean by the mental illness doing the talking for you. You just identified a few things that sound like the root causes to your distress that have nothing to do with dating. Firstly, if you're a suicidal NEET it's gonna be hard to even *meet* girls. And how are you gonna get laid in your parents' house? Aren't they gonna be annoyed if you bring back girls or something? If you're young still then maybe that's not such a big problem but hopefully you see where I'm getting at.

If girls have asked you out you're already in a way better position than 99% of NEETs and socially challenged people who browse SS and elsewhere. I know it's hard to believe but it's something you need to remind yourself of and reason yourself into until you realize its validity: the fact that girls have asked you out before means that getting a gf someday in the future is not impossible, you aren't inherently unlikable to girls, and it could've happened already, and thus you can learn from whatever mistakes you made then and improve your life in the future.

I also wonder if you always had these issues in your life, especially back when those girls asked you out. Maybe if things went downhill since then, that's a sign to get your life back on track?

I'm sure lots of us wouldn't mind being NEETs living at home and chilling without a care in the world, but there's a difference between what we want and what's healthy for us. And there's also the factor of whether you sincerely and thoroughly believe that you don't find being friendless, confidenceless, and without even a female friend to talk to as not being "a problem" in your life. Again, mental illness can convince us of some crazy things, including the belief that we are just fine being without things that make everyone else in the world happy and satisfied. It's like when anorexics insist they are happy without food. It's true, they are just fine not eating, but it's not true at the same time. The desire for food, security, and companionship is primal and universal to all human beings. We can bury the feelings but it doesnt go away.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Dude thats what I mean by the mental illness doing the talking for you. You just identified a few things that sound like the root causes to your distress that have nothing to do with dating. Firstly, if you're a suicidal NEET it's gonna be hard to even *meet* girls. And how are you gonna get laid in your parents' house? Aren't they gonna be annoyed if you bring back girls or something? If you're young still then maybe that's not such a big problem but hopefully you see where I'm getting at.

If girls have asked you out you're already in a way better position than 99% of NEETs and socially challenged people who browse SS and elsewhere. I know it's hard to believe but it's something you need to remind yourself of and reason yourself into until you realize its validity: the fact that girls have asked you out before means that getting a gf someday in the future is not impossible, you aren't inherently unlikable to girls, and it could've happened already, and thus you can learn from whatever mistakes you made then and improve your life in the future.

I also wonder if you always had these issues in your life, especially back when those girls asked you out. Maybe if things went downhill since then, that's a sign to get your life back on track?

I'm sure lots of us wouldn't mind being NEETs living at home and chilling without a care in the world, but there's a difference between what we want and what's healthy for us. And there's also the factor of whether you sincerely and thoroughly believe that you don't find being friendless, confidenceless, and without even a female friend to talk to as not being "a problem" in your life. Again, mental illness can convince us of some crazy things, including the belief that we are just fine being without things that make everyone else in the world happy and satisfied. It's like when anorexics insist they are happy without food. It's true, they are just fine not eating, but it's not true at the same time. The desire for food, security, and companionship is primal and universal to all human beings. We can bury the feelings but it doesnt go away.
Not sure how to respond to this, it seems that you ignored everything I said and stamped my forehead with "mentally ill", then you proceeded to write things that you could not have written if you received and understood what I just wrote. Again, a big thank you for letting me think about and write about this and for showing an interest. It actually means a lot to me.