• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Just an idea inspired by the guilty, not guilty game. It's similar but a bit different.

Rules:
Person 1 says something that can typically or untypically happen to a person starting with "That moment when"
Example: "That moment when you grab your lunch just to realise that your bread went moldy."
Then the next user says either "relate" if they relate, or "don't relate" if they don't relate and says a new phrace starting with "that moment when" and so on and so fourth. Nsfw stuff is allowed too, just try not to take it too far lol XD

Ok, me first:
That moment when your mental illness decides to ruin your perfectly good day completely out of the blue. (Istg mental illness is a bitch!)

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
relate

that moment when you turn the kettle or another kitchen appliance on and keep forgetting when its done and your food keeps going cold but you keep forgetting

Reactions: LoiteringClouds
latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
R-relate? I mean I *noticed* it, idk if there was irritation.

That moment when block out time to do a thing, and then you actively avoid doing that thing... for a whole week.

latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
Relate.

That moment when the first sip of a good coffee fills you with joy.

Reactions: pilotviolin
pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
dont relate, for me its tea tho! maybe thats similar

that moment when you keep going back to sleep and lose track of time to catch dreams multiple times

S

sotiredofitall

Apr 14, 2024
Relate.

That moment when you wake up and think it's morning but it's been less than an hour...

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Relate

That moment when you suddenly become aware of your own existence and your mind starts overthinking everything and you get lost in thought for a very long time

Jiyuurakka

Jiyuurakka

Discontinued Existence
Mar 22, 2024
Relate.

That moment when you realise that no one can truly relate to your experiences and to that extent, they maximally relate to your experiences at any given point in time and it's upto us on whether to take their words seriously or not.

Reactions: latte art
latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
Relate. On that note:

That moment when you're on your way home and you realise that there is a conscience inside the heads of all of those around you, tethered to their own consciousness, senses, memories, and problems.

Reactions: Jiyuurakka
NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
Relate.

That moment when someone compliments you and you don't know if they really mean it or not.

Reactions: latte art
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Relate, I hardly feel confident that ppl actually mean them anymore tbh.

That moment when you tell yourself you're finally going to ctb but you end up delaying it anyway.

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
Relatar

That moment when they sing your happy birthday and you don't know what face to put on.

latte art

latte art

simple heart
Apr 6, 2024
Relate, lol.

That moment when a stranger is walking towards you along the footpath and that's all you can think about.

W

wCvML2

Nov 15, 2021
Relate.

That moment you see someone you knew in the past, and they haven't yet noticed you, so you dash to the nearest exit out of embarrassment of what you have become since you last saw each other

Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Relate

That moment when you feel like you need to "get away" even when there is nothing to "get away" from

Reactions: Throwawayacc3
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Relate

The moment where you wish to go to another planet where you don't have to work and can stay away from the majority of humans

Last edited:
Reactions: Throwawayacc3
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Relate, but only if there wi-fi, I no live without wi-fi!

That moment when you sleep all night just to wake up and feel like you no sleep at all :/

Throwawayacc3

Throwawayacc3

Freedom
Mar 4, 2024
relate

That moment where you disassociate so much that everything outside your peripheral vision feels like the void

• Love
Reactions: soulkitty
soulkitty

soulkitty

Just a shell of who I once was.
Apr 6, 2024
Relate

That moment when you're in a rlly uncomfortable position but an animal is laying on your lap/leaning against you and you don't want to disturb them