• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

NullSz00

NullSz00

"You are all the things that are wrong with you."
Feb 22, 2024
Relate

That moment when you lay down in your bed only looking at the roof while thinking about a lot of things.

Reika179

Reika179

I dont know
Nov 2, 2023
Relate

That moment when you wish there were someone beside you, but at the same time you wish people forget about your existance

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Relate

That moment when you wish there were someone beside you, but at the same time you wish people forget about your existance
Relate

That moment when you see someone on ss who acts or sounds like they are a pro-lifer, authority, journalist or the like and you want to tell them to get the heck out of this forum so much.

(Happens to me, but I usually hold back bc I know better than to call ppl out like that, but the temptation though...)

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
Unknown21

Unknown21

この世界は残酷だ。
Apr 25, 2023
Relate

The feeling that you are trapped in your mind and unable to express your feelings, even the basic ones and not the complex ones. No matter how much you try to think and analyze your feelings, you cannot find a way to explain them. You are just drowning in a sea of psychological and mental pain, alone.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
I realate.....

It's evening, you had a tough day and you finally lie in bed but can absolutely not fall asleep. So you get up again, go to the kitchen and eat, eat, eat.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Relate

The feeling that you are trapped in your mind and unable to express your feelings, even the basic ones and not the complex ones. No matter how much you try to think and analyze your feelings, you cannot find a way to explain them. You are just drowning in a sea of psychological and mental pain, alone.
Relate

That moment when someone decides to make a tv commercial that has a tri gger in it and they show it over and over again like a billion times.

(Istg this happen to me sometimes and it makes me wanna call the company and scr eam at them to re move the ad and ne ver do anything like that again.)

R

reversebandaid

May 1, 2024
Relate

That moment when you've waited too long to eat and you either feel nauseated or not at all hungry

Reactions: Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Relate. But I rather feel irritated and shaky from hypoclycemia.

You want to help someone so badly but the person rejects everything.

myopia

myopia

on earth, we’re briefly gorgeous.
Apr 8, 2024
Don't relate. I'm the unhelpable person who rejects everything.

That moment when you randomly drop of the face of earth, ghost all your friends and family, and cosplay as dead.

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

Aug 10, 2021
Don't relate. I'm the unhelpable person who rejects everything.

That moment when you randomly drop of the face of earth, ghost all your friends and family, and cosplay as dead.
Do no t relate, I could n ever do that to my family and friend s. I can see why some people would though.

That moment when you come across a ss user that look cool and/or interesting and you are about to contact them to get to know them more, just to realise they have no t been active for 3 years... S ad :(

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Kind of relate. I'm rarely the one to make contact but yeah, there are plenty of crossed through usernames where I think: they seemed really interesting and nice. I wonder if they're gone now.

That moment when you get the feeling something horrible is about to happen.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Hm.. I don t relate. I m mostly too late noticing the catastrophy.

Early morning, your sitting on your porch with a cup of coffee, listening to the birds chirping.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty