• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Relapsed after 9 months sober. Ironically this is making me miserable and suicidal but I would prefer to die sober. Sn is on the way but it'll keep.

Reactions: dano6533, ReleaseMe and Smilla
YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry, to hear about your troubles Gumby. Do you mind if I ask you questions about your method to take your mind off drinking?

Reactions: dano6533
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
It has been easy to not drink. Meetings help. I think the crazy heat has been a trigger. Hopefully I can put another chunk of time together. Thanks ❤

Reactions: dano6533, AveryConure and YaYaDr
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I will probably end up as an fully fledged alcoholic soon (if i don't manage to kill myself). I want to know more about alcoholism. If you got some info or links I would be most grateful.

But one important question first: Will it be easier to commit suicide when I'm an alcoholic? Like when the worst cravings creeps up on me and I'm at the most desperate, will it be easier to kill myself? Please share all your thoughts about this. I will forever be grateful to you.

Reactions: dano6533, ReleaseMe and Gumby
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
I would look at the stop drinking subreddit for info about alcoholism. Or hit an AA meeting.

I don't know if alcoholism will make it easier to kill yourself. This might be an ironic thing to say on a suicide site but do whatever you can to not become a full fledged alcoholic.

Reactions: dano6533, AveryConure, Smilla and 2 others
R

ReleaseMe

I know it's over And it never really began
May 26, 2018
Sounds very familiar.. additcion is such a beast :(

Reactions: dano6533 and Gumby
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I would look at the stop drinking subreddit for info about alcoholism. Or hit an AA meeting.

I don't know if alcoholism will make it easier to kill yourself. This might be an ironic thing to say on a suicide site but do whatever you can to not become a full fledged alcoholic.

Ok, thank you:-)

Reactions: dano6533 and Gumby
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Seriously, pm me if it becomes a problem

Reactions: dano6533, AveryConure and VanHeineken