• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
Relapsed after 9 months sober. Ironically this is making me miserable and suicidal but I would prefer to die sober. Sn is on the way but it'll keep.

YaYaDr

YaYaDr

Student
Jun 26, 2018
Sorry, to hear about your troubles Gumby. Do you mind if I ask you questions about your method to take your mind off drinking?

Reactions: dano6533
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I will probably end up as an fully fledged alcoholic soon (if i don't manage to kill myself). I want to know more about alcoholism. If you got some info or links I would be most grateful.

But one important question first: Will it be easier to commit suicide when I'm an alcoholic? Like when the worst cravings creeps up on me and I'm at the most desperate, will it be easier to kill myself? Please share all your thoughts about this. I will forever be grateful to you.

Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
I would look at the stop drinking subreddit for info about alcoholism. Or hit an AA meeting.

I don't know if alcoholism will make it easier to kill yourself. This might be an ironic thing to say on a suicide site but do whatever you can to not become a full fledged alcoholic.

V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
I would look at the stop drinking subreddit for info about alcoholism. Or hit an AA meeting.

I don't know if alcoholism will make it easier to kill yourself. This might be an ironic thing to say on a suicide site but do whatever you can to not become a full fledged alcoholic.

Ok, thank you:-)

Reactions: dano6533 and Gumby