• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Sun2021*

Oct 29, 2021
It worked out. I received N from D today. It took 12 days to arrive. I had to pay taxes and fees. I leave my experience here. D is not a scammer. It's surreal to have N.

I'm not sure whether to opt for the "statistical dose of metoclopramide (3 tablets 30 minutes to 1 hour before)" or the "48-hour regimen". Which would be most recommended? I have N. It was almost impossible to get N in my country. This forum introduced me to D.D is an angel and very professional. Before I met the SS, I lost a lot of money to scammers. I want to thank everyone in this community for sharing this valuable knowledge. Thanks. Pardon my English! Google translator.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Risperdead, MikeDeross82, deleted and 7 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
It worked out. I received N from D today. It took 12 days to arrive. I had to pay taxes and fees. I leave my experience here. D is not a scammer. It's surreal to have N.

I'm not sure whether to opt for the "statistical dose of metoclopramide (3 tablets 30 minutes to 1 hour before)" or the "48-hour regimen". Which would be most recommended? I have N. It was almost impossible to get N in my country. This forum introduced me to D.D is an angel and very professional. Before I met the SS, I lost a lot of money to scammers. I want to thank everyone in this community for sharing this valuable knowledge. Thanks. Pardon my English! Google translator.
Yeah, D is the man. So glad you got your N. You must feel comforted knowing that you have the gold standard in your possession. Congrats! I am doing the stats dose for meto. It's just easier taking a few pills 40 mins before taking the N.

• Hugs
Reactions: MikeDeross82, readysteady, Dead Meat and 2 others
S

Sun2021*

Oct 29, 2021
I'm beaming. I am very happy. The feeling is wonderful. Thanks to everyone here. I'm relieved, smiling. Having N is a privilege. Thanks to each of the posts on this forum, I got the "gold standard" in a country like mine. I met D here. Before I met the SS, I lost money to scams. I spent months reading the posts, the docs, translating, studying the topics here. Everything here is valid, each comment teaches us something, directs us. You were and are wonderful. It's surreal. Thank you all for the manual PPHe_November version. D is a kind soul. He surprised me with his professionalism and his generosity. I'm celebrating today. I also prefer the statistical dose. This is my tendency. Thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: speck, surface2007, Al_stargate and 4 others
S

silentdude122

Feb 22, 2022
Where do I contact him?

Reactions: TheDoomedDoomer