• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Finally, today is my day. After dealing with almost a year of depression and grief, I decided to CTB. I am a 48 year old man, I think in my life I did a lot of things, I was a child, a teenager, a student, I had my company, I did a lot of sports and I had a relatively healthy life, I had a son (27 years old today). My frustration was my relationship with my parents and my semi autism in social relationships. Luckily I met the love of my life, although it lasted a short time (2 years) it was nice, but I also suffered a lot, I guess because of my emotional or social immaturity. I also made people who loved me suffer. At the end of the road, I realize that it was enough, I can't take it anymore, the therapies and psychiatric medication had no result in me. The plan for today is to go to the hills near my house, where I used to practice mountain biking, look for a nice and comfortable place and take the following regimen:

1 hour before drinking SN 600mg of Ibuprofen or 1000mg of paracetamol.
45 minutes before drinking SN 3 X 10mg Metoclopramide.
30 minutes before drinking SN Double dose of antacid and 2 mg of Clonazepam.
SN drink. I carry three glasses with 25 g each.

Thank you very much to this community, although I did not participate much, I learned and empathized with many stories and experiences.
View attachment 141132
View attachment 141133
I don't know how SN is done.. but sounds like you know what you doing. You're lucky I still can't figure out how to order SN or even the medicines that should be used with it! I wish you the best!

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I hope you have achieved peace.

Now, sorry to get off topic, I have 2 questions. The last PPeH said not to use antacids, will it make any difference? Nobody can say for sure, what do you think?

And the other is, benzos... they talk about them but not about an amount. I have several clomipramine pills, I think it is included in the group of benzos. But the question is, how much to take?

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Jun 2, 2024
Bless your journey onward.

Reactions: Ashu
ecliptic

ecliptic

take me to the afterlife
Jun 2, 2024
I would have drank that shit instantly but I'm choking.