• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SHThrowAway213

SHThrowAway213

That's the hell I live with
Apr 19, 2018
There is a resource section on this site that explains all the different methods and how to do them.
For information on the lethalily, pain and time it will take to die, there is also another website called lostallhope

A

abandonedroses

Oct 8, 2020
There is a resource section on this site that explains all the different methods and how to do them.
For information on the lethalily, pain and time it will take to die, there is also another website called lostallhope
Thanks so much ☺️☺️

A

abandonedroses

Oct 8, 2020
I actually wanna do it successfully to avoid spending money in hospital if I fail. Also, I want it to be successful because I am so done with everybody.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I wish you peace in whatever you decide. :hug:

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I hope you're able to find something that works well for you.

Reactions: storm15
S

Sk1n1M1n

Experienced
Jan 29, 2020
Hey is a week enough time to seriously think about it, really give yourself the time to think about it, put it off by a few weeks, a when you've done your method you cannot go back in time and think "oh shit, I didn't mean to actually die as the methods are final there's no turning back.