• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
hi folks!

do you sometimes just look at your scars and go like fuck i wanna CTB?

sometimes it feels like i've wasted my appearance and life with those. they're indelible they'll never fade away. what a mistake

Square251

Square251

Mar 19, 2023
Definitely yes. Everytime someone acknowledges them I immediately think about CTB. They're very prominent and noticeable and impossible to hide. It infuriates me that I'll be stuck with them forever if I choose to continue living. I'm sorry you also feel the same way.

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Not that long ago my SH scars made me even more suicidal. Looking at them made feel even uglier than I already did. They made me feel undesirable and it didn't help that I ended up going down a rabbit whole on reddit where I would read comments from men talking about how they would avoid women with SH scars because they thought that indicated that they were crazy. It made me feel like shit.

I now don't care about them as much. They are apart of my body now and I'm going to learn to accepted that. They're now a symbol of someone I'm going to try not to be anymore. I need to stop hurting myself. If the world is cold and heartless and will beat anyone down then I must learn to take care of myself and to have my own back, rather than part take in harming myself. I don't plan on SHing anymore.

aeri

aeri

𑁍ˡᵒᵛᵉ ˢᵗᵃʳᵛᵉᵈ ᵖʳⁱⁿᶜᵉˢˢ
Jan 29, 2020
Definitely yes. Everytime someone acknowledges them I immediately think about CTB. They're very prominent and noticeable and impossible to hide. It infuriates me that I'll be stuck with them forever if I choose to continue living. I'm sorry you also feel the same way.
oh god when ppl notice them and say it out loud... idk why they do that, yeah everyone saw that already and we know how we got those

Not that long ago my SH scars made me even more suicidal. Looking at them made feel even uglier than I already did. They made me feel undesirable and it didn't help that I ended up going down a rabbit whole on reddit where I would read comments from men talking about how they would avoid women with SH scars because they thought that indicated that they were crazy. It made me feel like shit.

I now don't care about them as much. They are apart of my body now and I'm going to learn to accepted that. They're now a symbol of someone I'm going to try not to be anymore. I need to stop hurting myself. If the world is cold and heartless and will beat anyone down then I must learn to take care of myself and to have my own back, rather than part take in harming myself. I don't plan on SHing anymore.
reddit is a shithole there's everything there... i've had the opposite experiment, where ppl would be turned on by my scars and the idea of me cutting :/

what you wrote is inspiring. i hope you stay clean 💜 thanks for your words