• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

strawberrydino

Sep 17, 2023
i failed to get into a college and i cant help but think im going to fail life and yet i dont make the effort to get better. i dont know what to do. i feel like i dont like my major choice and im going to transfer from a community college but what if i fail even more. and throught the month of college letters ive just been on the verge of puking thinking about rejections and my future and i feel like im just wasting my parents money. i keep feeling like im going to throwup when i think about the future and i just really hate myself. i dont know how to get out of this loop.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Not everyone is made for college / university. Life is not over bc of failing college. I failed uni, too. I had a pretty good life even though I failed college. However I failed much later in life and that's killing me now. You still have other options to try not everything on earth requires a college degree and not everyone is made for college. What's your college degree worth if you're a mental wreck after studying?