willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Could you please tell us what went wrong
What went wrong? Or the problem was being found?
I was stupid and texted my boyfriend at the time that I was dying. He managed to get ahold of my dad who I lived with at the time and he found me not breathing. This is part of the reason I will now be going with full suspension-no chance for me to call for help and fuck things up.

• Aww..
Reactions: painful existence and thebookofdisquiet
F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Rebrthr 3
Seems pretty hard to setup and I don't live alone
I was stupid and texted my boyfriend at the time that I was dying. He managed to get ahold of my dad who I lived with at the time and he found me not breathing. This is part of the reason I will now be going with full suspension-no chance for me to call for help and fuck things up.
Fuck im sorry you had to go through this. SI is a bitch

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
SN sounds like a reliable enough method to me if the protocol is followed, many people have died in such a way after all, but anyway I understand having fears of failing ctb, I see it as being cruel how we cannot leave this world in a guaranteed way with the knowledge that we will finally be free, I think if that was the case it would be such a relief for so many suffering people.

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
If I would decide to CTB I would chose VAD or SCUBA.
Embarrassing to say this but, i don't know what any of those are, lol. I guess they're not very well known on SaSu. Is there a thread about these methods so i could check them out and if they're good i might consider those too.

thebookofdisquiet

thebookofdisquiet

Jul 21, 2023
Embarrassing to say this but, i don't know what any of those are, lol. I guess they're not very well known on SaSu. Is there a thread about these methods so i could check them out and if they're good i might consider those too.
VAD is voluntary assisted dying and SCUBA is a mask used for the inert gas method.

• Informative
Reactions: アホペンギン
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
VAD = volantary assisted dying in Switzerland
and further threads

SCUBA = inert gas with scuba diving equipment

• Informative
Reactions: アホペンギン
D

Deleted member 65988

I think the chance of surviving this is not very high. I had closer contact with three people here via pm and all three left with SN. One of them tested SN and took 1-2 mg. She wrote me that she already fainted relatively quickly from this small amount.... (Anyway, It broke my heart...)
Different amounts of it do affect people differently and I think you mean 1g which is already bordering on a lethal dose.
This fact alone, and the lower chance of success and peacefulness compared to inert gas, should make you think whether SN is the right method.
The issue with inert gas is that it can still equally go wrong if the equipment is off, sure its better than SN peace wise but you have to put yourself in other people's shoes that can't actually get access to inert gas. It all comes down to accessibility and as we've seen in the past on this forum, people have taken that final step and died from SN. Also, death is never guaranteed to be peaceful regardless of the method chosen, there will be some SI kicking in no matter what.

Reactions: odazai
L

Leagueofgentlemen

Apr 19, 2023
Different amounts of it do affect people differently and I think you mean 1g which is already bordering on a lethal dose.

The issue with inert gas is that it can still equally go wrong if the equipment is off, sure its better than SN peace wise but you have to put yourself in other people's shoes that can't actually get access to inert gas. It all comes down to accessibility and as we've seen in the past on this forum, people have taken that final step and died from SN. Also, death is never guaranteed to be peaceful regardless of the method chosen, there will be some SI kicking in no matter what.
What's a lethal dose of sn?

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023

Yeah sorry, meant 1 g. She just tested it beforehand…

D

Deleted member 65988

Yeah sorry, meant 1 g. She just tested it beforehand…
That is something I still don't understand why people do, you are literally taking a massive risk that the SN could not kill you but you could experience more you thought you could handle.
2g is considered lethal but it's recommended to take 25g
Yeap, the consensus is 25g if you are regular sized and 30g if you are on the heaver side although 20g is also still enough.