Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Yes I mean 40mg and maybe good reason for why cause I know it for sure was those meds but today I feel ok. Just ate fresh stuff and anytning to help flush me like mint tea, fruit, some other natural juice and now last chick peas and I'm done tbh.
I should be quiet soon as drink on bed and move in middle so if I roll or something or close by wall. Got bin beside me of or bag maybe. Nothing else to worry about expect me personally I guess depending I may put on some low music but I dunno just have to see.

Thanks everywhere feels so empty man I just can't wait to get the hell out. I hate how insane I feel doing this. Yh it's hard TV don't even work for me really. I'm that at the end .. Yh I guess do what you will with the source cause Yh ppl have to do the prescription thing so or just give out to older members or trusted I dunno 🤷🏽‍♀️

Yes I long for the eternal sleep so ducking much it hurts .. I'll update thanks for advice 🥺

They wrote alprazolan with N at end and I know these things all have similar names so close so thought they might be talking about another med …. Still 15 mg is a lot when I don't usually take 'em. So I'm thinking .. have any advice on what the other member shared about that pls ?
Feeling a little cloudy headed I'm sorry if I repeat myself or something but I will try to keep staying up for this thread, I'd like to be there even if it's only through text. I think when life is fulfilling it's nice and I wish that for people before I wish for death for them but, I understand that emptiness and when it's just a void at best and pain for the most part I hope they are able to pass on and I hope that for you.
I think you will make it. Your actions are solid.
When it comes to benzos I don't really know anything, it's only recently that I've started to realize how indispensable they might be for SN but what other people that know have said will be helpful. @Solar1703 and @Kasumi thank you for sharing your thoughts on dosage and those medications.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, Praestat_Mori, cscott and 2 others
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
Feeling a little cloudy headed I'm sorry if I repeat myself or something but I will try to keep staying up for this thread, I'd like to be there even if it's only through text. I think when life is fulfilling it's nice and I wish that for people before I wish for death for them but, I understand that emptiness and when it's just a void at best and pain for the most part I hope they are able to pass on and I hope that for you.
I think you will make it. Your actions are solid.
When it comes to benzos I don't really know anything, it's only recently that I've started to realize how indispensable they might be for SN but what other people that know have said will be helpful. @Solar1703 and @Kasumi thank you for sharing your thoughts on dosage and those medications.
I just think that too high benzos (alprazolam) dose might make one asleep and unable to take SN.

Reactions: Huggs and cscott
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
sorry, "alprazolaN" was a typo, yes I'm talking about Alprazolam.
15mg is a lot, it's the dose that's recommended if u wanna knock yourself out reliably for a full day so you won't feel any complications that may arise even from painful cardiac switches such as chloroquine.
SN isn't really that uncomfortable that you'd need to take Benzos in the first place, but if your goal is to knock yourself out to not notice anything after taking the SN than that's the way to go.

1-3mg are dosages for the normal intended use, anxiolytic and sleep inducing, but that's only sleep inducing and you might still wake up if any complications arise.
you can however also knock yourself out completely with benzos, it's unlikely that you'll die from that alone, but it'll provice a nice and deep sleep that even pain, cramps and seizures shouldnt be able to wake you up from (not that that's a particular concern in the case of SN).

I mean it's up to OP what you wanna do,
I'm just thinking when it's my time, I'm going to die anyway so I might as well make sure I sleep so deeply that I don't feel anything from whatever happens until the time of death.
Ok cool thanks .. So NO I totally agree !!!

Thankyou very much cause I did wanna take more just scared how it will have me cause I CANT I REPEAT I CANNOT miss my drink or vomit and miss the second. I have to fuxking go!!!!!!

But I'm gonna think long and hard. And try work out best maybe even if I do 10mg cause if I take 1.5mg aniexty let's say and then 13.5 before sn I'm thinking could I hold out 10 mins cause that's what it will be at least to make sure I don't vomit or if do drink the drink & considering I don't do these meds I'm a light weight and also I'm tired from yday I can feel it just a lil so I know that would knock me out boy.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cartdog, Huggs and 2 others
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
definitely an important point to consider, usually someone with benzos doesn't take them for the first time so they should know how fast the onset of action is.
Aside the fast acting ones such as Midazolam usually ones like Alprazolam an Lorazepam take 30 minutes or longer.
Personally it takes me even longer than that but I think taking them 20-30mins prior should be fine.

@Huggs benzos aren't indispensable at all for SN, they can be more considered a luxury item. AE and SN are the only hard requirements but any type of sedation is welcome to deal with the uncomfortable side effects of SN.
SN is in the very most cases not painful, just uncomfortable, including fast heart and breathing rate, dizziness, nausea, vertigo, headaches, stomach pains, as well as most people will experience strong anxiets.
All of these aren't exactly "painful" or "unbearable" but it's still nice to be able to do without those if possible.
A normal dose of bezos is enough to calm you down, reduce your anxiety and get you sedated a bit, that won't stop your other side effects tho.

SN side effects also differ from person to person, some don't really experience any uncomfortable side effects, most people will experience some of the ones mentioned above but it's usually described as "uncomfortable" but "managable".
Ok cool thanks .. So NO I totally agree !!!

Thankyou very much cause I did wanna take more just scared how it will have me cause I CANT I REPEAT I CANNOT miss my drink or vomit and miss the second. I have to fuxking go!!!!!!

But I'm gonna think king and hard. Cause if I take 1 .5 aniexty let's say and then 13.5 before sn I'm thinking could I hold out 10 mins cause that's what it will be at least to make sure I don't vomit or if do drink the drink & considering I don't do these meds I'm a light weight and also I'm tired from yday I can feel it just a lil
would be great if you could note down the time you take the higher dose of benzos and the time you take the SN and the time you get extremely tired.
SN symptoms usually start within 10-20 minutes after taking it so if you take the benzos even only 10 minutes before the SN you should still be totally able to down the drink and it should start taking effect at the same time as the side effects from the SN start.

Those are all just my estimates though, as I said, even tho it lists "Lorazepam typically takes effect after 30 minutes" it takes over 1.5h to feel any difference for me.
So milage may very but in the end there's always some timelag of the substance getting absorbed by your body and into your brain.

SN will do it's part to knock you out though anyway, idk how long it takes, some people have been gone after 20m, others only after an hour or two.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Huggs, avaruus and 2 others
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
definitely an important point to consider, usually someone with benzos doesn't take them for the first time so they should know how fast the onset of action is.
Aside the fast acting ones such as Midazolam usually ones like Alprazolam an Lorazepam take 30 minutes or longer.
Personally it takes me even longer than that but I think taking them 20-30mins prior should be fine.

@Huggs benzos aren't indispensable at all for SN, they can be more considered a luxury item. AE and SN are the only hard requirements but any type of sedation is welcome to deal with the uncomfortable side effects of SN.
SN is in the very most cases not painful, just uncomfortable, including fast heart and breathing rate, dizziness, nausea, vertigo, headaches, stomach pains, as well as most people will experience strong anxiets.
All of these aren't exactly "painful" or "unbearable" but it's still nice to be able to do without those if possible.
A normal dose of bezos is enough to calm you down, reduce your anxiety and get you sedated a bit, that won't stop your other side effects tho.

SN side effects also differ from person to person, some don't really experience any uncomfortable side effects, most people will experience some of the ones mentioned above but it's usually described as "uncomfortable" but "managable".

would be great if you could note down the time you take the higher dose of benzos and the time you take the SN and the time you get extremely tired.
SN symptoms usually start within 10-20 minutes after taking it so if you take the benzos even only 10 minutes before the SN you should still be totally able to down the drink and it should start taking effect at the same time as the side effects from the SN start.

Those are all just my estimates though, as I said, even tho it lists "Lorazepam typically takes effect after 30 minutes" it takes over 1.5h to feel any difference for me.
So milage may very but in the end there's always some timelag of the substance getting absorbed by your body and into your brain.

SN will do it's part to knock you out though anyway, idk how long it takes, some people have been gone after 20m, others only after an hour or two.
So I been struggling so fucking much I just been popping some of em with other sleepers I had at first just to get a sleep and then I was so foggy I lost track of tracking and like two days before I tested & wrote this down so that's why I decided 3-4mg in the end.

21:12 took 2tabs= 1mg
22:25 falling went sleep
1 hour 13 mins

22.12 took 4tabs=2mg Xanax
23:02 falling
40 mins

So I assume 4mg= 20 mins to fall asleep and I thought that ok to see if I vomit or whatever but Yh I'm thinking 10 is enough so will revise and update on what I'm doing cause as clear as I kind of feel I also feel really foggy in all this and just fearful like what if's so imma really take my time to figure out ..

Thankyou so much I'll be back with update. And I also gotta see how I feel just doing it closer I think ..

• Informative
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, Solar1703, Kasumi and 2 others
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023

Your words on SN are calming to hear, especially the benzos being a luxury item part, I think those were either Vizzy or Stan's words too unless I'm remembering wrong.
Well…it could be an unpeaceful death without benzos when it comes to the panic but I could stomach it I believe. I'm in more of a panic and a greater existential one having to live.
It feels relieving to me hearing how well informed you guys are when it comes to the benzo dosages. It's hard to get an attempt perfect but from my perspective most members on here really know the finer details. I should study up more myself…I think I won't drive myself crazy over it but maybe I'll be able to get my hands on benzos too.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AllCatsAreGrey, cscott, Kasumi and 1 other person
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Your words on SN are calming to hear, especially the benzos being a luxury item part, I think those were either Vizzy or Stan's words too unless I'm remembering wrong.
Well…it could be an unpeaceful death without benzos when it comes to the panic but I could stomach it I believe. I'm in more of a panic and a greater existential one having to live.
It feels relieving to me hearing how well informed you guys are when it comes to the benzo dosages. It's hard to get an attempt perfect but from my perspective most members on here really know the finer details. I should study up more myself…I think I won't drive myself crazy over it but maybe I'll be able to get my hands on benzos too.
getting benzos isn't that hard if you're having an anxiety or panic disorder, you might be unlucky with your doctor really disliking them for no reason, but in that case just go to a different doctor.
The first one I was at compared benzos to heroin which is like totally ridiculus lol.
Benzos usually don't make you high (actually the opposite, druggies may use them to calm down after their trip).
Yet some doctors treat people asking for them like druggies, despite them being essentially the best medication for fear-related mental disorders.

They love their anti-depressants despite the fact that they are addictive just the same and depending on the type may even cause more severe side effects than Benzos, it's stupid but that's how some doctors are.
So I been struggling so fucking much I just been popping some of em with other sleepers I had at first just to get a sleep and then I was so foggy I lost track of tracking and like two days before I tested & wrote this down so that's why I decided 3-4mg in the end.

21:12 took 2tabs= 1mg
22:25 falling went sleep
1 hour 13 mins

22.12 took 4tabs=2mg Xanax
23:02 falling
40 mins

So I assume 4mg= 20 mins to fall asleep and I thought that ok to see if I vomit or whatever but Yh I'm thinking 10 is enough so will revise and update on what I'm doing cause as clear as I kind of feel I also feel really foggy in all this and just fearful like what if's so imma really take my time to figure out ..

Thankyou so much I'll be back with update. And I also gotta see how I feel just doing it closer I think ..
Don't worry that much, it's not like benzos are super important for SN anyway, with so much (like 4mg is a lot already compared to a normal dose) in your body you'll most likely fall asleep pretty quickly when oxygen in your blood drops from SN anyway.
And what's the worst case, you'll experience some headaches and nausea, probably not a big deal compared to all the suffering you've been through on a regular basis up to now.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Solar1703, cscott and Huggs
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
getting benzos isn't that hard if you're having an anxiety or panic disorder, you might be unlucky with your doctor really disliking them for no reason, but in that case just go to a different doctor.
The first one I was at compared benzos to heroin which is like totally ridiculus lol.
Benzos usually don't make you high (actually the opposite, druggies may use them to calm down after their trip).
Yet some doctors treat people asking for them like druggies, despite them being essentially the best medication for fear-related mental disorders.

They love their anti-depressants despite the fact that they are addictive just the same and depending on the type may even cause more severe side effects than Benzos, it's stupid but that's how some doctors are.

Don't worry that much, it's not like benzos are super important for SN anyway, with so much (like 4mg is a lot already compared to a normal dose) in your body you'll most likely fall asleep pretty quickly when oxygen in your blood drops from SN anyway.
And what's the worst case, you'll experience some headaches and nausea, probably not a big deal compared to all the suffering you've been through on a regular basis up to now.
I'll take ibuprofen so hopefully help with headache and etc.

So listen new lil plan what u think.. cause I do really wanna be knocked the fuck out so honest Op in terms of im not used to benzos and tired already!

10:00pm I take my 600mg ibuprofen
10:30pm 1mg Xanax
11:00pm x3 AE x2 tabs = 40mg ALTOGETHER
11:15 Make drinks x4
11:50 12mg Xanax ??
00:00 Drink SN & wait or fight at least 10 mins to make sure no vomit depending on how it works .. how quick do u think soon as I take that 12mg I'll knock out

Cause example even before when I took 2mg soon as I felt it I put my phone down and closed my eyes and knew I was a goner. So they really once they hit u it's your going sleep. For me mostly anyway, have been one time I fought it once cause I was so fearful they knocked me out but not straight and I woke up middle of night and early morning .. they just didn't work really. But that's been once tbh mostly they work..

So I'll await and appreciate ur big help but that's my plan from now all that's left is the dosage and maybe I tweak 5/10 mins in timing.. but still pretty much on track with the flow ..🤞🏽

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Solar1703 and アホペンギン
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
The AE and ibuprofen doses look good to me. I'm considering 40 or 50 mg of AE as well. Ibuprofen lasts for a long while so no harm in taking it an hour before, by then it'll definitely be working. It could be worth fighting the benzos some towards the end, just make sure to position your body in the right way, get something to lay the drinks on super close to where you're laying so you can easily reach even once your body starts feeling weak.

• Hugs
Reactions: cscott and アホペンギン
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
how quick do u think soon as I take that 12mg I'll knock out
Cause example even before when I took 2mg soon as I felt it I put my phone down and closed my eyes and knew I was a goner. So they really once they hit u it's your going sleep.
How long did it take for you to feel the first signs?
Alprazolam is absorbed relatively quickly and might take effect as early as after 15 minutes, for many people it's taking 30mins up to an hour but it can definitely act faster.
If you wanna make sure you can down the SN but wanna fall asleep soon after I'd guess, take it 10mins before.
If you think you might vomit then maybe take SN first and Alpra 5 mins later, if you do end up vomitting 10min in you can still down a second glass.
The AE and ibuprofen doses look good to me. I'm considering 40 or 50 mg of AE as well. Ibuprofen lasts for a long while so no harm in taking it an hour before, by then it'll definitely be working. It could be worth fighting the benzos some towards the end, just make sure to position your body in the right way, get something to lay the drinks on super close to where you're laying so you can easily reach even once your body starts feeling weak.
Stick to Vizzis or Stans guide for AE, you shouldnt take more of it as the effect won't be greater but you'll increase the chance of side effects (speaking of Meto in this case tho idk how other AE's behave)

Reactions: Solar1703 and Huggs
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
Alprazolam is absorbed relatively quickly and might take effect as early as after 15 minutes, for many people it's taking 30mins up to an hour but it can definitely act faster.
If you wanna make sure you can down the SN but wanna fall asleep soon after I'd guess, take it 10mins before.
If you think you might vomit then maybe take SN first and Alpra 5 mins later, if you do end up vomitting 10min in you can still down a second glass.

Stick to Vizzis or Stans guide for AE, you shouldnt take more of it as the effect won't be greater but you'll increase the chance of side effects (speaking of Meto in this case tho idk how other AE's behave)
That's a good point. I didn't know that about meto. I've managed to order domperidone, I've been kicking myself over the wasted money with meto as I'm now really tight when it comes to other supplies, I hope nobody else buys meto I think the possible effects from it can mess with an attempt.
@cscott How are you feeling?

• Hugs
Reactions: Solar1703 and アホペンギン
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
That's a good point. I didn't know that about meto. I've managed to order domperidone, I've been kicking myself over the wasted money with meto as I'm now really tight when it comes to other supplies, I hope nobody else buys meto I think the possible effects from it can mess with an attempt.
where did u buy it if I may ask? I got it as a prescription from my doctor.

H

hama.kili.hama

Oct 7, 2023
what is SN and could you tell me what drug u using so i cant get it and try

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
Alprazolam is definitely starting to have an effect faster than in 1 hour, alprazolam reaches peak blood concentration in 1 hour after oral administration.

Reactions: Kasumi, cscott and Solar1703
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023

But if I take Xanax after don't u think it will mix with sn and cause vomit. Jesus this last lil decisions are like damm..

Well when I took track the lil I did. 2mg took 40 mins literally! But I felt effects of calm and etc pretty fast. Like 10 mins from me taking. But Yh come 30-40 I knew I couldn't fight the sleep. And let go at 40 I would say..

I think I'll do the 12mg 5 mins before and then drink SN midnight & sit up for 10 mins on here and fight it.

I think 15 mins is enough for 12mg to knock me out is 2mg takes me out in 30/40

And then if I fight that last 10 mins at least I know I didn't vomit and should be absorbed enough.. the rest will be all unknown 🤞🏽

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cartdog and Solar1703
real human being

real human being

full of broken thoughts
Jan 28, 2022
Life can indeed feel like a void of nothingness. I'm sorry it has come to this but I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: Solar1703 and cscott
O

oneofakind

Oct 2, 2023
Hi there, I'm new here & we've never spoken or anything..but I just wanted to say how sorry I am that life has brought you to this point. I wish you'd been dealt a different hand so this wasn't the only option. I'm sending love & will be thinking of you this evening, I hope you find peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: cartdog, Sannti, Kasumi and 2 others
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
where did u buy it if I may ask? I got it as a prescription from my doctor.
get what the meto(Domp) ? I'm gonna do 40 as Domp is all good tbh not like meto side effects I've heard haven't tried myself but Yh.. I'll pm u it if u need. I know to my belly sometimes an wanna make sure it gets in and I feel all good with no much side effects so yh 40 is what I'm doing
Erm tbh calm like my heart ain't racing. I feel scared more in my mind like my mind is saying I'm a psychopath for doing all this so meticulously and ac drinking a poison. But atm I'm like bruh it's insane to stay here so it's like I'm in Angel/devil mode. I'm silently waiting in the middle. Im like the programme(the hologram in the middle) of ying/tang- the light fighting the dark. Listening to both sides but I know what im doing still idc I think it's my brain si saying shit to wanna save itself cause it's scared to return to the nothingness. The. Complete void with no awarenesses this time.

I do think coming to make the drink ill have to just tune out kind of thing uno when u just do something ok autopilot .. the drinking it will be my toughest moment I presume. But apart of me will just be like yo shot it and ur done please. Like mothering myself I feel like a lil lost child I'm ready for home man

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: cartdog and Solar1703
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
But if I take Xanax after don't u think it will mix with sn and cause vomit. Jesus this last lil decisions are like damm..

Well when I took track the lil I did. 2mg took 40 mins literally! But I felt effects of calm and etc pretty fast. Like 10 mins from me taking. But Yh come 30-40 I knew I couldn't fight the sleep. And let go at 40 I would say..

I think I'll do the 12mg 5 mins before and then drink SN midnight & sit up for 10 mins on here and fight it.

I think 15 mins is enough for 12mg to knock me out is 2mg takes me out in 30/40

And then if I fight that last 10 mins at least I know I didn't vomit and should be absorbed enough.. the rest will be all unknown 🤞🏽
I think so too, not cause double dose = double as fast, but you said u started noticing effects already after 10 minutes, so I think that will be the same on a higher dose, just much much "worse", 10 minutes sounds like a reasonable time for Alpra to get absorbed by your body and start taking effect, if you take more then more is getting there at once after those 10 minutes, it's not getting there faster, so yea, I think its definitely possible or likely even to pass out after 15m.

Well yk, if you do vomit while already passed out, chances are you suffocate from your own vomit if you lie on your back that is, not the prettiest death, but what works works.

Reactions: cscott
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023

What is the role of benzo here? In a small quantity, he only takes 4 mg

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
get what the meto(Domp) ? I'm gonna do 40 as Domp is all good tbh not like meto side effects I've heard haven't tried myself but Yh.. I'll pm u it if u need. I know to my belly sometimes an wanna make sure it gets in and I feel all good with no much side effects so yh 40 is what I'm doing
ah, that question was for @Huggs, nw
tho I'll take domp sources as well, always better to be overprepared, so I'd appreciate the dm :)
Erm tbh calm like my heart ain't racing. I feel scared more in my mind like my mind is saying I'm a psychopath for doing all this so meticulously and ac drinking a poison. But atm I'm like bruh it's insane to stay here so it's like I'm in Angel/devil mode. I'm silently waiting in the middle. Im like the programme(the hologram in the middle) of ying/tang- the light fighting the dark. Listening to both sides but I know what im doing still idc I think it's my brain si saying shit to wanna save itself cause it's scared to return to the nothingness. The. Complete void with no awarenesses this time.

I do think coming to make the drink ill have to just tune out kind of thing uno when u just do something ok autopilot .. the drinking it will be my toughest moment I presume. But apart of me will just be like yo shot it and ur done please. Like mothering myself I feel like a lil lost child I'm ready for home man
Yea, SI is hard, idk your situation if you'd want or even be able to postpone it.
If by chance your SI managed to actually find a way out for you the good part about this is that you can stop until the very moment you down the drink.
You might take a really long sleep after cause of the amount of Alpro in ur system but there shouldn't be any long term effects to be concerned about.

Reactions: cscott and Solar1703
S

Solar1703

Student
Jun 13, 2021
ah, that question was for @Huggs, nw
tho I'll take domp sources as well, always better to be overprepared, so I'd appreciate the dm :)

Yea, SI is hard, idk your situation if you'd want or even be able to postpone it.
If by chance your SI managed to actually find a way out for you the good part about this is that you can stop until the very moment you down the drink.
You might take a really long sleep after cause of the amount of Alpro in ur system but there shouldn't be any long term effects to be concerned about.
Absolutely. It's reasonable to be scared and always possible to postpone

Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
What is the role of benzo here? In a small quantity, he only takes 4 mg
To ease anxiety as well as overall calm yourself down.
It's not strictly necessary for SN, just a comfort drug.
The higher dosage of ~15mg later on is to full out knock yourself out so you don't have to bother with uncomfortable side effects from SN.
SN itself will make you lose consciousness so you'll be unconscious at the time of death, but before that happens some headaches, nausea, vertigo, etc stuff like that aren't uncommon.
In this case higher benzo dose just knocks you out faster but if you know how your body reacts to benzos well enough, you could also time it with a lower dose if you know you'll reliably fall asleep after say 40 mins, then just take the dose 30mins before the SN.

Reactions: Solar1703
Dying2077

Dying2077

Student
Oct 6, 2023
To ease anxiety as well as overall calm yourself down.
It's not strictly necessary for SN, just a comfort drug.
The higher dosage of ~15mg later on is to full out knock yourself out so you don't have to bother with uncomfortable side effects from SN.
SN itself will make you lose consciousness so you'll be unconscious at the time of death, but before that happens some headaches, nausea, vertigo, etc stuff like that aren't uncommon.
In this case higher benzo dose just knocks you out faster but if you know how your body reacts to benzos well enough, you could also time it with a lower dose if you know you'll reliably fall asleep after say 40 mins, then just take the dose 30mins before the SN.
Will a dose of 4 mg cause unconsciousness or sodium nitrite? This is the real question

cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I think so too, not cause double dose = double as fast, but you said u started noticing effects already after 10 minutes, so I think that will be the same on a higher dose, just much much "worse", 10 minutes sounds like a reasonable time for Alpra to get absorbed by your body and start taking effect, if you take more then more is getting there at once after those 10 minutes, it's not getting there faster, so yea, I think its definitely possible or likely even to pass out after 15m.

Well yk, if you do vomit while already passed out, chances are you suffocate from your own vomit if you lie on your back that is, not the prettiest death, but what works works.
I'm fine with death however she comes! So idc as long as I never awaken again!!!

I think yes 15 mins is more than enough cause even 5 sometimes but mostly 10 mins of me taking maybe it's placebo cause I know I have but I feel like its hitting me ..cause I really don't do no meds never really have unless truly needed so my tolerance is pretty low even throughout this I've taken some yes but not every day really just tough moments. So yh all in all 15 should be enough 5 mins before I take & then drink SN & then last 10 I feel I can breath and fight, like I haven't been fighting my whole life anyway typing might get rough so I'll just do my best in it all. That's all I can do ..

FYI- I think Domp gives me a slight not headache but little ache randomly this happen the other day too if I remeber right but mostly all good. No poops today but I need to go .. taking a last walk with a fag then home to shower and wait for the rest. I don't ever wanna see a fucking cloud again.

Also my teeth feel a lil sensitive too but I'm not sure this is Domp as I get weird sensations since my humanness has been dying away so who knows..

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I'm sorry that life has lead you to this decision and I hope in all your endeavors, no matter what you do, you find nothing but peace and happiness.

Are you going to document yourself actually taking the SN? Or will you logout when youvtss as me the SN?

• Love
Reactions: cscott
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I'm sorry that life has lead you to this decision and I hope in all your endeavors, no matter what you do, you find nothing but peace and happiness.

Are you going to document yourself actually taking the SN? Or will you logout when youvtss as me the SN?
I would like to document cause I can't sit after that and just wait but I will be off benzos so I guess we'll see how it knocks me. Can't fully say as this is also how I will be or how I feel in moment. 🫂Thankyou for ur words

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Will a dose of 4 mg cause unconsciousness or sodium nitrite? This is the real question
both, SN unconsciousness usually occurs between 10-20 minutes, may take 40. Most people vomit immediately if they do, but some only vomit after 10 minutes..
Somewhere there are some lists floating around tracking things as Time to LoC and Time to Death, so this is all from the top of my head as I don't have any of those lists.
Alpraxolam will "help you" fall asleep at lower dosage and "make you" fall asleep at high dosage.
Have a good walk, you don't have to take the Alpra before, or even at all, whatever you think works best for you, wether it's more desirable for you to pass out quickly or whether you want to stay conscious for a while longer is up to you. If you do end up vomiting late, like after 10 minutes or you're worried about vomiting after you lost consciousness already, then by that point enough SN has probably already been absorbed.

Many people still die after vomitting, it depends on how fast you vomit and how much your body managed to absorb til then.

Last edited:
Reactions: Solar1703, cscott and Dying2077
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
both, SN unconsciousness usually occurs between 10-20 minutes, may take 40. Most people vomit immediately if they do, but some only vomit after 10 minutes..
Somewhere there are some lists floating around tracking things as Time to LoC and Time to Death, so this is all from the top of my head as I don't have any of those lists.
Alpraxolam will "help you" fall asleep at lower dosage and "make you" fall asleep at high dosage.
Have a good walk, you don't have to take the Alpra before, or even at all, whatever you think works best for you, wether it's more desirable for you to pass out quickly or whether you want to stay conscious for a while longer is up to you. If you do end up vomiting late, like after 10 minutes or you're worried about vomiting after you lost consciousness already, then by that point enough SN has probably already been absorbed.

Many people still die after vomitting, it depends on how fast you vomit and how much your body managed to absorb til then.
Really don't wanna vomit man so hoping like yday no vomit the other user didn't report any. Sometimes again if I autopilot and zone out it's like I depersonalise and no joke it takes away pain when I've been in real painful physical moments like becoming so present if u will it's like reminding myself this body is just the shell I can kind of control it to a certain level if that makes sense. So I dunno we'll see, either way I'll have my drinks lined up I'm doing

1 glass -20mg
2 - 15
3 - 10
4 - 5
=50g I have

If I vomit a tiny maybe I can just take back glass 4 with the 5mg instead of 15mg so again will have to see but I hope I can hold it down. I got ginger sweets to suck on & a drink NOT to drink but to wash mouth out and give short taste in mouth to fight it.

I know ginger really helps. Also got honey tube to coat mouth a lil maybe before or after and numb spray so & mints. So I'll decide.. Jesus I just feel like I'm in a dream and this isn't even real. I keep singing the song in my head Radiohead 'I'm not here,it's notttttt me,' this isn't happening….'

• Hugs
Reactions: cherrypiegonnadie, corazon, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
If you want, there's a song that I really like and always listening to when something or someone dear to me is leaving, and it gives me hope
it's called "See You Soon" by Ely Eira

Reactions: cscott and Solar1703