Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
So, it's really happening. We've had a few chats. I will miss that. I hope you finally find peace. I will not be far behind.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Anon7b8, cartdog, Lys_C15H25N3O_d3 and 2 others
I

ItsMeUnique

No beauty shines brighter than that of a good hear
Sep 28, 2023
Hope youre doing okay right now? How are you feeling? Much love and big hugs sent your way!!! I wish you a speedy journey to wherever you may go, and hope you find peace! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, Solar1703 and cscott
cscott

cscott

Awaiting for life’s end ☠️
Jun 22, 2023
Yea, SI is hard, idk your situation if you'd want or even be able to postpone it.
If by chance your SI managed to actually find a way out for you the good part about this is that you can stop until the very moment you down the drink.
You might take a really long sleep after cause of the amount of Alpro in ur system but there shouldn't be any long term effects to be concerned about.
Sorry blonde moment what do u mean I can stop until I down the drink. U mean then just kick back and not worry about the rest or I'm confused aha soz.. si I think will be there in terms of shoting it but I'm gonna have to remind myself like when I done an alcohol shot I hate it with my soul but I would do it to have fun and blend in so I have to remind myself to push and do it so I can now blend the fuck out. And literally I think I'll put some honey in my mouth to coat the taste. Then yes hopefully I just knock out cause I'm tired anywho from no sleep yday so that will get me also it's 8:30pm so still got some hours. Might move a lil forward if tired but again we'll see..
Hope youre doing okay right now? How are you feeling? Much love and big hugs sent your way!!! I wish you a speedy journey to wherever you may go, and hope you find peace! ❤️
Dunno tbh none of this feels real anymore so it's a weird feeling I'm just thinking of the drink itself that's all that puts me off and prehaps the vomit but more so the taste and making it. I guess it keeps switching to those things .. But all I can do is autopilot and use what I got. Got a good person who can support while I make the drink so hopefully all is well and then just me to shot it and I'll just take a deep breath and be like boom let's go death. I want you now. ❤️

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: DT2007, Solar1703, ItsMeUnique and 1 other person
hevlalab

hevlalab

Take me back in time
Sep 14, 2023
Been a pleasure chatting with you. Sad to see you go but I'm happy your suffering will now be over. I know I've already said this on pm but I truly do wish you the best and most peaceful death ever! I'll be thinking of you throughout the night. Hopefully I'll join you soon :)

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, Solar1703 and 1 other person
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
Sorry blonde moment what do u mean I can stop until I down the drink.
I meant that if SI gives you a sort of miracle solution, then the good thing is that you can still choose to not drink the SN.
yk.. since SI is designed to find the best possible solution to ensure you survive, if there is a solution at all, then chances are you might find it with the help of SI.
And literally I think I'll put some honey in my mouth to coat the taste.
That's an interesting idea, let us know if it does anything.
Dunno tbh none of this feels real anymore so it's a weird feeling
I can relate, I don't know from when or where or how, but somehow I remember that feeling where you're sort of not feeling like you're taking part in what you're doing and things just happen by themselves.
Got a good person who can support while I make the drink
That's nice to hear, if you don't mind me asking do you have a supportive friend or partner or something like that with you who understands?

Reactions: Meditation guide, Praestat_Mori and Solar1703
lucyna

lucyna

barely active / recovering
Aug 22, 2023
i hope you'll find the peace you're longing for 💜 i hope everything goes well and you'll get a peaceful transition

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and Solar1703
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
I meant that if SI gives you a sort of miracle solution, then the good thing is that you can still choose to not drink the SN.
yk.. since SI is designed to find the best possible solution to ensure you survive, if there is a solution at all, then chances are you might find it with the help of SI.

That's an interesting idea, let us know if it does anything.

I can relate, I don't know from when or where or how, but somehow I remember that feeling where you're sort of not feeling like you're taking part in what you're doing and things just happen by themselves.

That's nice to hear, if you don't mind me asking do you have a supportive friend or partner or something like that with you who understands?
Oh hell NO I need to die! If there was another way I've tried em believe me. Time is UP!!!!!

Nothing more to say it's void I am void no going back and I wouldn't want to life makes me sick to my stomach. I hate it . I hate my life & life itself!!!!!! I've always felt it was meaningless and it's been proven. I'm an empty shell .. why would I live like this? I care for nothing it's all illusions anyway..

Me and SI are beefing tonight cause that motherfucker ain't keeping me here. By force .. I'll explain the honey thing when I do..

Yh this does not feel like it's me committing the act it's weird I dunno man.. like I'm watching this happen at a higher level. Really ducking creepy tbh but I kind of get it .. it's like a simulation.

I have a person I connected with on here and spoke with before who can call me .. there trusted so their presence is there to help me just feel cool and mix the drink. Thank fucking god even tho there ain't one

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Caramelized, Meditation guide, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
i'm so sorry life as brought you to this point. it's not fair at all. nothing is. i wish you well, and i hope you find your peace. it was nice knowing you, thank you for sharing a bit about yourself<3 i hope all goes well for you, like you've wanted. i know our talking was short lived, but time means nothing for friendship🖤 i told you here til the end, and i mean it. i respect you as a person and your decisions too, you have my support no matter what you do. I appreciate you:)
good luck<3

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Lys_C15H25N3O_d3, Aim and 4 others
S

stepz

Aug 30, 2023
Wishing you a peaceful exit hope everything goes smoothly and you find peace

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Solar1703 and cscott
numar

numar

Always tired
Sep 11, 2023
Good luck, im sad i never got know you but im glad to know you will be leaving with the comfort of an amazing person

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, waRmblanket and cscott
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Good luck, im sad i never got know you but im glad to know you will be leaving with the comfort of an amazing person
Very sweet .. many thanks stranger ❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and numar
LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
Hello @cscott,
Your suffering will soon cease.
I believe you will attain peace -
Now you're on a heavenly yacht.

Peace is real, not a mirage -
@cscott, bon voyage 💙💛

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Huggs, cscott and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Wishing you peace and freedom from this horrible world. ❤️😉❤️🤗❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori, cscott and 1 other person
lain_pilled

lain_pilled

I will die by fire.
Oct 5, 2023
Good luck, sir. Rest well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and cscott
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
How are you doing?
..if you're still around that is, otherwise..
Safe travels ♡

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and cscott
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
OK so update!!

At 23:45 i mixed or added water to sn

Drinks mixed a lil behind schedule, but fuck time..

im pretty tired and I just took my 1mg benzo I wasn't really anxious tbh so I never took earlier cause I was tired and I didn't wanna fall asleep or be foggy before my mixing and etc..

I just feel like I don't give a fuck and I don't feel like it's the realist me dying ..I dunno it's weird a lil scared I'll awaken tomo tho like what if bruh .. but at the same time knowing I won't and I don't care. .. so look to shot at 00:45

Kind of think I got a bit of my ego here cause when I think of shotting it I'm shook. Looks Salty

So my SN bag was not 50g cause I made
1 glass 19 mg
2 glass 6mg
3 glass 3mg just if I need a small booster but whatever fuck it. Hopefully I die anyway ffs.

Couple ppl think I'm a bro aha I'm a Ladette. Thankyou sir!

Ok so yh in 10 mins look to drink & in 5 mins I think take my 13mg xananx. Or maybe I'll do the 13mg 5 mins after I dunno I'll see how the next couple mins go..

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
dreamscape1111

dreamscape1111

all is well
Feb 1, 2023
"Remember these teachings, remember the clear light, the pure bright shining light of your own nature. It is deathless."

~ Tibetan Book of the Dead ~

"Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. The secret of life is to die before you die—and find that there is no death."

~ Eckhart Tolle ~

"My death will be the disappearance of a particular pattern in the water."

~ Alan Watts ~

"Let the waves of the Universe rise and fall as they will. You have nothing to gain or lose. You are the ocean."

~ Ashtavakra Gita ~

"Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come."

~ Tagore ~

Thank fucking god even tho there ain't one

Life is a great surprise, dear friend, but death, is an even greater one.

"Listen; this world is the lunatic's sphere,
Don't always agree it's real,
Even with my feet upon it
And the postman knowing my door
My address is somewhere else."

~ Hafiz ~

You are God dreaming this human life.

"Death" is merging back into your True essential nature of empty Infinite Consciousness, total Oneness/Love.

And since God is Everything, including Nothing, It cannot ever "kill Itself", but it can definitely imagine so.

If You are already Everywhere, where could you possibly go?

Farewell, fellow dreamer, and save traveles from Now-Here to Now-Here, much Love. 🤍👁️🙏✨

• Love
Reactions: silentnights56, Meditation guide, claraisnotcarol and 3 others
Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
OK so update!!

At 23:45 i mixed or added water to sn

Drinks mixed a lil behind schedule, but fuck time..

im pretty tired and I just took my 1mg benzo I wasn't really anxious tbh so I never took earlier cause I was tired and I didn't wanna fall asleep or be foggy before my mixing and etc..

I just feel like I don't give a fuck and I don't feel like it's the realist me dying ..I dunno it's weird a lil scared I'll awaken tomo tho like what if bruh .. but at the same time knowing I won't and I don't care. .. so look to shot at 00:45

Kind of think I got a bit of my ego here cause when I think of shotting it I'm shook. Looks Salty

So my SN bag was not 50g cause I made
1 glass 19 mg
2 glass 6mg
3 glass 3mg just if I need a small booster but whatever fuck it. Hopefully I die anyway ffs.

Couple ppl think I'm a bro aha I'm a Ladette. Thankyou sir!

Ok so yh in 10 mins look to drink & in 5 mins I think take my 13mg xananx. Or maybe I'll do the 13mg 5 mins after I dunno I'll see how the next couple mins go..
I'll see you on the other side if there is one. If not, just peaceful sleep—even better. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and cscott
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I hope you can be at peace soon without any trouble, you already had to fight for so long, you definitely deserve all the rest you want.
Take care hun

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Solar1703, WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
"Remember these teachings, remember the clear light, the pure bright shining light of your own nature. It is deathless."

~ Tibetan Book of the Dead ~

"Death is a stripping away of all that is not you. The secret of life is to die before you die—and find that there is no death."

~ Eckhart Tolle ~

"My death will be the disappearance of a particular pattern in the water."

~ Alan Watts ~

"Let the waves of the Universe rise and fall as they will. You have nothing to gain or lose. You are the ocean."

~ Ashtavakra Gita ~

"Death is not extinguishing the light; it is only putting out the lamp because the dawn has come."

~ Tagore ~

Life is a great surprise, dear friend, but death, is an even greater one.

"Listen; this world is the lunatic's sphere,
Don't always agree it's real,
Even with my feet upon it
And the postman knowing my door
My address is somewhere else."

~ Hafiz ~

You are God dreaming this human life.

"Death" is merging back into your True essential nature of empty Infinite Consciousness, total Oneness/Love.

And since God is Everything, including Nothing, It cannot ever "kill Itself", but it can definitely imagine so.

If You are already Everywhere, where could you possibly go?

Farewell, fellow dreamer, and save traveles from Now-Here to Now-Here, much Love. 🤍👁️🙏✨
❤️❤️❤️ beautiful message, I agree with all ❤️❤️❤️ I going to take my first shot right now! 5 mins late ahhhh I'm shook no lie.

Thankyou all! Will share taste..

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: dreamscape1111, Meditation guide, not-2-b-the-answer and 8 others
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: losing hope, WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
cscott

cscott

Jun 22, 2023
Done!!! I took all my benzos 13 then shotted 19mg
It's salty but really not that bad it can be done. Gonna relax now feel weird a lil heart pumping. Peac me for now

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Valky, voyager, Caramelized and 18 others
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
Yes, relax. You deserve it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky, losing hope and Praestat_Mori
Kasumi

Kasumi

tired
Mar 3, 2023
I'm glad I got to know you even tho it was just today, I'll miss you.
Now get that rest that you had to wait so long for.
Good bye ♡

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and Huggs
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
It's salty but really not that bad it can be done. Gonna relax now feel weird a lil heart pumping. Peac me for now
Goodnight, it was nice knowing you for a short amount of time. Be free!

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
If you have any regrets you can always call for help-if not and you are at peace with your decision, goodbye friend we will miss you :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, Praestat_Mori and Anon1337
waRmblanket

waRmblanket

she/her - trying my best, hoping it’s enough.
Mar 16, 2023
thank you for talking to me. i appreciate it like no other🖤rest easy, i'll see you on the other side🖤

• Hugs
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Goodbye my friend. I will miss our chats together. Wishing you peace and farewell.

• Hugs
Reactions: Valky and Praestat_Mori
N

notahappygirl

Student
Jun 6, 2023
We talk a little I hope you are free now

• Hugs
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i hpoe it worked for you and you don't have to wake up to another day in this horrible world

• Hugs
Reactions: losing hope, Meditation guide, darknesscomesquick and 1 other person