Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
We plan for ages on SS but when you hear stories of people who make the wrong decision and die, I have read so many cases of people dying taking a selfie on a cliff, stopped to have a wee on Beachy Head, or cleaning a window and fell to their death.

Looking at the brain, could it be people are subconsciously suicidal without knowing it and take dangerous risks, or could it be linked to our SI because we all natural risk assess anything, even if it's making tea and toast or crossing the road. I think these people's SI was very low, same with daredevils, so they took greater risks, RIP.

Cheers

Geo

• Love
Reactions: FuneralCry, gnomeboy17 and JustAMatterOfTime
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
You have to wonder how many of these people are actively trying to ctb and it just gets explained as an accident, maybe to help the families cope better.

Reactions: gnomeboy17 and Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
You have to wonder how many of these people are actively trying to ctb and it just gets explained as an accident, maybe to help the families cope better.

If they were SS members life insurance springs to mind, but people's SI intrigues me, I wonder if in some government scientific lad they have studied SI and produced a pill to neutralize it for troops going into combat.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: JustAMatterOfTime
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
If they were SS members life insurance springs to mind, but people's SI intrigues me, I wonder if in some government scientific lad they have studied SI and produced a pill to neutralize it for troops going into combat.

Cheers

Geo
I saw some documentary how the military realised in WW2 the majority of soldiers would not shoot at the enemy but rather just fire near them and they changed the training so that in modern times this happens much less so I would not be surprised.

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Feb 23, 2020
In the United States military, modafinil has been approved for use on certain Air Force missions, and it is being investigated for other uses. As of November 2012, modafinil is the only drug approved by the Air Force as a "go pill" for fatigue management. strange all Governments give troops drugs to make them better fighters.

Maybe that's where the human race fucked up, using earlier dangerous drugs and having children could have inherited mental health problems and continued through the family tree, the Japanese used a certain drug for their kamikaze pilots so there was no sign of SI in them.

I know ex-servicemen have an extremely high suicide rate in the UK but they won't release the true figures as the next of kin could sue the Government.

Cheers

Geo