• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.

lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.
I was looking all over for the old one by squiddy but couldn't find it. That Sucks to hear, deleted. Today I felt a bit sick, but I am getting something done, just a bit late. Made people angry too. Overall 3 for today it is okay

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I occasionally posted in the original rate your suicidal thoughts thread. I wonder what happened to it. It was a popular thread.
I am at a 9, as I never want to be alive. Nothing will ever make me want to live. Everyday I have feelings of dread and hopelessness. I wish I never had to experience life in the first place. I think it is a big mistake that I was born. I always think to myself that there is no point. I am envious of those with the peaceful ways to exit, the thought of dying comforts me a lot.

dearlybeloved998

dearlybeloved998

Lost and confused
Dec 10, 2021

Yesterday they were an eight, but honestly felt like a nine, so I will say eight to nine. Today they're a seven because I'm dedicated to trying to feel better and hope for a life worth living. I need to stop lurking in this forum if I want to do this tbh. I've never had a ten, if ten signifies active suicidalism.

Nanako

Nanako

Experienced
Dec 24, 2018
10, but I can't do anything right now. When is this going to end? I feel like garbage, I don't even have the energy to describe what I'm feeling right now, I just want to die so bad but right now it's impossible. Mentally I'm begging for someone or something to kill me right now, I genuinely can't begin to comprehend how anyone is supposed to just cope with this.
What did I do to deserve this, it feels like a neverending nightmare

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
It increased to 6. I am overthinking my life extremely hard. I despise me. I feel ashamed. I am a fucking idiot.
I am currently in a very bad place. This is not good. Took half a lorazepam. Noone answers my thread where I describe how I am feeling.
I feel so ashamed...
My thoughts are racing...this is really hard to endure. But I think the lorazepam begins to work.

Last edited:
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
It is currently 4. Still ruminating about the past incident. Scared about today. It could increase my pain...

I still struggle but I have a lot of responsibilies and don't have that much time to think about my unhappiness.

Last edited: