• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Minibosterita

Minibosterita

Just trying to fill the void
Mar 9, 2021
10, today's a bad day. Everyday is bad but today is worse than normal

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
5. Ambivalent but still suicidal. I just opened my package to see my SN so knowing I now have that when I need it is very comforting and helps the pain a bit.

Reactions: Thisisme373
I

idkwho

Aug 8, 2022
I'd say an 8 for me. I've got what I need already. I think about it almost every time. Might ctb by the end of the year or beginning of next year, if all goes as planned. Life's already been too much.

Himalayan

Himalayan

"Wake up to reality, nothing ever goes as planned"
Sep 30, 2022
3. If i was on 10 i wouldn't event respond

Reactions: AreWeWinning
H

H0110W

Sep 22, 2021
I'm at an above average amount of suicidal thoughts, but I've had worse. When I'm at this point they become incessant, starting a few minutes after I wake up and ending when I go to sleep. I can still distract myself with video games and doing other things, but it keep getting worse every day. I no longer have any reason to live. I'd say this is a 7/10 for sure. If this downward spiral keeps going on I'll probably ctb within the week.

• Aww..
Reactions: Ineedtodie
BipolarExpress

BipolarExpress

he/him · tired/exhausted
Nov 11, 2022
It's a 6 for me today.

Ineedtodie

Ineedtodie

Shame, Avoidance, hopelessness, lonliness, cbt, pm
Nov 9, 2022
Last past days I had some appointments to attend though the next 3 days I have nothing, So its' going to be a full blown depression .I just rather sleep the whole day tomorrow.(going to abuse my sleep ping pills)God damn life .
i guess around 5.

Rairii

Rairii

Is it necessary?
Nov 27, 2022
An 8, been hovering over that for a while now unless my PTSD gets triggered then it goes up. Really hard to not just ctb myself during those moments but I know if I did it would be a sloppy attempt that would fail. Currently just letting myself relapse into anorexia again so I can appease that part of me that wants to ctb so bad. I should just do it but I'm waiting to see if emdr and a new medical treatment I start soon will help. Honestly, I doubt it will. Since even though a lot is mental anguish from the past, there is also a lot of anguish with my current circumstances too that I feel like will never be fixed.

• Hugs
azad

azad

Vegetable
Nov 8, 2022
8 years 10/10. i postponed it cuz i was with parents cuz i was a kid so they took care of me so less pain

• Aww..
Reactions: Ἡγησίας
ShatteredSoul

ShatteredSoul

She dwells with Beauty-Beauty that must die.
Jan 11, 2022
I have a plan so I don't know what number that assigns me?

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
4, Feeling bad and sad. But not really manic rather very sedated.

I have currently sleeping problems especially when I have appointments early in the morning. This was the case yesterday.

I was awake till 1 am. and I became more and more anxious.
I ended up taking a lot of emergency medication. I am scared to become an addict. It is not good how often I take it recently but compared to other people I am still careful.
I hope in the vacation I wlll barely need any. That is my hope.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: AreWeWinning and donealready
lyles

lyles

Student
Oct 13, 2021
At a solid 8 right now, a work related incident peaked my anxiety to the point I pretty desperately wish I was dead and resent the fact I am not. I had been don't pretty well lately so it does suck.

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
A

AreWeWinning

Student
Nov 1, 2021
9 – Thinking about it very seriously recently. Actively making preparations and going through a number of things I wanted arrange beforehand. Also, feeling less sad about it and less afraid. In the past, whenever I thought about it seriously, I became very scared. Now I feel much more calm.

Reactions: stermc
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020

I am way too manic though. I hope holidays can cool me down. If I relapse I will soon need to ctb. I am so scared about the extreme pain. I don't know why I am this manic. Maybe losing my therapist will be one reason for my death. I hope I can steer the ship for more time before it sinks. But that it sinks one day seems to be certain.

Fuck my life. I was invited to a party. I am not the party type. I rejected the offer. I assume they would have probably started drinking alcohol. I don't drink. I am very glad I denied this offer. This would have been awkward as fuck. And it would have probably fueled my mania.
But it would have been a chance to talk with girls. However destabilizing me would have been certain. My brain is so fucking fragile.

TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
100% a 10

Studying hard to get my CTB correct and done with

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
I had to sober up yesterday so I could do some year-end paperwork.

During those few hours, my suicidal thoughts were the lowest they've been in months. Maybe at a 7.

I'd forgotten how normal it felt sitting at a keyboard with my nails clicking at the keys. Shuffling through papers, stapling things together.

I had no desire to come on here and talk about dying. I went ahead and cleaned the kitchen, sorted through mail, cooked some picadillo.

But it didn't last. It never does.

Today I'm right back at a 10. Obsessed with dying. Muttering to myself about how I need to get on with it. I took the picadillo out to fix a bowl, stared at it and put it right back up.

I can't eat when I'm on a 10.

stilhavinightmares

stilhavinightmares

Warlock
Oct 13, 2022
9. Ready besides the guilt of hurting my wife.