• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

Unicornsrnot4dislife

Not meant for this world…….
Nov 12, 2021

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
toasterbath

toasterbath

Jun 26, 2022
10^(10^100) a googolplex. even this site doesn't bring me solace because it reminds me how much worse i have it than most people

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and leeloosnow
leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
Def 10 that warm embrace calls me kindly

• Hugs
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021

• Hugs
D

DarknessAtNoon

Apr 24, 2022
9. I don't think I've gone 5 minutes without thinking about it the past few months. I don't see how I can survive much longer like this.

• Hugs
S

seaweaves

they/them
Oct 25, 2021
9 for amount of intrusive thoughts
5 for the actual impulse to act

so call it 7 to split the difference

• Hugs
nootthenoot

nootthenoot

Your local cat lover
Oct 11, 2022
Eh maybe a 8 or 9. Only thing stopping me is the fact that I want to stick to my planned date, but even then sometimes it feels like I should just do it tonight. If I had access to SN or N, it would probably be a 10.

• Hugs
EnnuiCat

EnnuiCat

Completely Catawampus
Nov 20, 2020
Last few days a 10. Today about a 7-8. Most days about a 5.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and BitterlyAlive_
Hirokami

Hirokami

Out of order
Feb 21, 2021
8. Maybe even a 9. My life has been hell.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and BitterlyAlive_
BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
8. I felt very calm emotionally today, but…mm…

• Hugs
H

hiddenbpd

✌🏼
Oct 19, 2022
About a 6 or 7. I'm obsessively thinking about it, but there's not much of an urge right now.

• Hugs
E

earshurt

Oct 11, 2022
4, right now. Still dealing with 24/7 passive suicidal ideation as per usual, but I have some distractions to think about.

• Hugs
G

greatjustice

Oct 18, 2022
fluctuates between 6 and 8. Mornings/Evenings are my 8s, when I have the most thoughts. Midday is not as bad.

• Hugs
achromatic

achromatic

hedgehog dilemma
Oct 18, 2022
Right now about 6 though it goes up and down often. They are here, constantly here and about specific method but now I don't have courage to make them reality - Im wierdly hesistant and probably I have to halt myself for now. SN is in my shopping cart my address is filled but I cannot bring myself to pay. I though that I would do this as soon as I get money on my bank account but lol it turned out that no. Tbh Im pretty sure I would act if I had powder right in front of me so maybe thats why Im stopping here. I have to wait for heart change.

• Hugs
R

RandomDude1234

Sep 19, 2018
8. Have already decided my date for a while now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hercules and ImsooDone1N
thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022

• Hugs
Reactions: Silent.Tears and ImsooDone1N
Silent.Tears

Silent.Tears

Experienced
Nov 5, 2021
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.

• Aww..
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Okay 9. I might have to kill myself soon and if the thing which I think about happens there is no way around. Maybe I am dead within a month. One of the most nightmarish scenarios seems likely. I will post about it soon in suicide discussion.
It gonna a long thread but I am utterly shocked.

• Hugs
L

lifeORdeath

Student
Oct 11, 2022
Okay 9. I might have to kill myself soon and if the thing which I think about happens there is no way around. Maybe I am dead within a month. One of the most nightmarish scenarios seems likely. I will post about it soon in suicide discussion.
It gonna a long thread but I am utterly shocked.
I have similar situation I feel 7 or more today. Don't want to do anything but life around. Got yelled at because of it and told that I am an idiot and mentally f'd up and that person can't take it anymore and wants to walk out of our lives.

• Aww..