ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
9.75/10.00 - It's worse. Should be a 10- but I just feel like that things are gonna continue to get worse for me, so I'm making an allotment for that. This is fucking hell & I wouldn't wish it on anyone!! (Not that anyone gives a shit nor would I expect them too).

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

annique

earth's rotation gets me dizzy everyday
Jul 5, 2022
maybe an 8?

• Hugs
Reactions: Un- and ImsooDone1N
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
7/8 this week. I'm so over all of this.

I've applied to so many jobs this month with no response. I finally got a call back today from one, only to get rejected. Then they tell me if I know anyone else with more experience, to tell them to apply. What a joke.

I'm behind on so many bills and I'm struggling so much again with everything.

No idea why I keep trying anymore, this is all pointless.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
3. Low suicidality. Talked a lot with my best friend which comforted me a lot. Though I feel quite manic. I currently change my medication. I want to stop taking one. I reduced it and now I am only taking 2/3 of it. I am already quite manic. I wake up very early which is a warning sign.
Don't know how I shall do this. I think reducing it more would backfire a lot. I have to succeed in a certain time period. But I think it is not realistical. It is a pretty huge challenge. And it could lead to my suicide if I fuck it up. But the pressure is currently lower.

• Hugs
nys

nys

mors mihi lucrum
Jun 1, 2022
9.9. I feel really suicidal and horrible right now and just being alive feels so overwhelming for me. I have no idea how I was able to fuck up my life so much but somehow I did. I hate being alive so much. I want to die so bad but my stupid fucking SI won't let me. I would have put a 10 but if I was really at a 10, I would have actually ctb'd by now. I hate being trapped in this situation not wanting to live but unable to bring myself to die. I hate this

• Hugs
  • Aww..
H

Hope:-)

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Suicidebydeath
LowLevelChimp

LowLevelChimp

Just your average pos
Jul 18, 2022
9.5 today, off back to hospital for cancer check again, CT and camera up the rear. I've had enough of this pain, I've lost 3 stone in 2 months, i hoped for recovery but it's just not going to be possible for me, too much booze and excess plus I deserve to die for all I've done. Hopefully it'll be the big C that does it not the big SN 😂😂

• Hugs
Reactions: outrider567 and ImsooDone1N
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
8.5/10.00 Things are still really difficult, just had a better day yesterday than expected. It would be great to carry into today but- idk not much hope.

• Hugs
J

jermainet

Aug 7, 2022
I don't know if I could quantify it with a number, but a lot of time has passed on the clock. I feel I'm entering the red zone on the revs now, before the needle approaches 10.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and outrider567
savoytruffle

savoytruffle

Student
Mar 31, 2022
past week soared to 9. i feel horrible

• Hugs
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022

It really is taking form in my mind.

• Hugs
H

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
10. I am beginning to accept that this is the situation that I am going to go through. How painful I find life is almost physically painful and I don't have anyone irl who can empathise or sympathise. However my plan is coming together in a very natural way so it feels right.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, outrider567 and Suicidebydeath
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
A 9 each day but yesterday and today, I'd say a 9.9, not sure why, just that recently I'm missing her lot more than I always miss her,I'm in a bit of a crisis mentally because of that today

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Lily (Osako)

Lily (Osako)

Everything all at once
Jul 30, 2022
5-10. I constantly think about it, bordering on obsessing.
It's never out of my mind.
Some days I'm in the planning stage, others I'm ready to just do it.

• Hugs
nys

nys

mors mihi lucrum
Jun 1, 2022
I want to do it but I can't bring myself to. I keep procrastinating for no reason and I'm pretty sure I'm never going to do it because of SI. So frustrating

• Hugs
  • Aww..
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
9.50/10.00 - Things are absolutely terrible. I'm terrible.

H

Enlightened
Jul 3, 2022
10. Still sourcing stuff

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Suicidebydeath
y'ffre

y'ffre

My English could be bad :)
Aug 15, 2022
No desire

sewercide

sewercide

drowning in the sewer
Aug 13, 2022
8 because chronic pain

• Hugs
FailureGirl

FailureGirl

lost in limbo...
Jul 5, 2021
10.. 9.8 or 10

• Hugs
R

ratgirl40216

Aug 15, 2022
1 is very low suicidality, 10 is very extreme acute suicidality. I miss the old thread (which is deleted) that is way I want to revive him.

My suicidal thoughts today are a 4. I have some distractions and responsibilities which prevent more of these thoughts.
I guess I am at a 5. I feel like I am just existing, want to go to sleep and just not wake up

• Hugs
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
8. There's nothing to look forward to and nothing gives me pleasure anymore.

• Aww..
PeacefulDreams

PeacefulDreams

Going down hill again.
Aug 16, 2022
7 or 8. Maybe a 9. I think about it a lot.

• Hugs
A

Andross01

Aug 17, 2022
10 since 9 months. My life is an absolute catastrophe with no end in sight. :(

• Aww..
ImsooDone1N

ImsooDone1N

Arcanist
Nov 22, 2018
9.50/10.00 - same as 24hours ago. No Change because nothing really happened / I didn't do anything, of all the things I have to do. Today will have to be a more productive day.

• Hugs
ForbiddenSiren

ForbiddenSiren

Dec 16, 2019
8 atm. Kinda changes frequently though, up and down the scale.

• Hugs
WheresMyMind

WheresMyMind

Aug 11, 2022
I would say 8-10, sometimes I'm enough calm tp forget that Iwant to ctb but it really takes a little to feel a full 10 were I would gladly drop dead instantly

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and nopride86
nopride86

nopride86

Student
Mar 16, 2022
Still at a steady 8 overall but in my mind and my chest it feels like a 9.7, if only this anxiety could stop my heart completely.

I really fucked up and I keep making everything worse. I'm fighting the urge to purchase SN, to keep it in a cabinet for days like this. Maybe I can just stare it down until I break one way or the other. But I'm also really scared of having it on hand because of impulsivity (and subsequent failure). And if I do have it, then I'll need to test it, compounding anxiety.

So much irony in the cruel world - ready to die but paralyzed by the idea of pain from a small cut.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Dead Ghost