Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
5 3/4

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and allesistgut
J

JustDie

Jun 18, 2018
8.5 today; after every happiness there is a depression and that is the cycle of life. i have my sn for a long time, but what keeps me going is my desires to talk to more people. and yet i feel hopeless once again, despite having the world at my fingertips..

• Hugs
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Crazy4u, allesistgut and 1 other person
Krieger

Krieger

yeah
Apr 16, 2022
6 I guess but they linger. I don't have sudden suicidal thoughts that make me wanna pick up a gun and blow my brains out, its more like i've been fantasizing about doing it for a while and have suicidal thoughts frequently but they don't effect my emotions at all. I think about what I'd look like after doing it and fantasize about different scenarios

• Hugs
NotSureToEndure

NotSureToEndure

Professor of not a lot
Aug 17, 2020
5.. I feel completely torn.

I keep trying to get better but I feel like there is no way out.

Feel shitty in my body but I've exhausted all options with doctors.

I just don't know how much strength I have to carry on and I feel like I'm getting tired of pretending I'm okay.

I feel like it would be easier if I left now for everyone around me but equally I know I'll cause alot of upset if I CTB

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, WanderingWater and allesistgut
thedaywillcome

thedaywillcome

I will leave soon
Apr 2, 2022
I want leave,

• Hugs
Kismet

Kismet

life is pointless
Feb 16, 2022
Not any particular reason

I'm at a 3 right now. Mostly because it's the weekend
I would say that's about what I am now. I think work is stressing me out but I sometimes wonder if it's the time of year type of thing

• Hugs
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I would like to disappear

• Hugs
sadanon3

sadanon3

Sep 1, 2021
5 or 6. Kind of my baseline. I function but I'm more often than not thinking about how fucked I am and how bad I want to escape.

• Hugs
A

allesistgut

Experienced
Jan 22, 2022
earlier i was at probably a 10 and i think i would have attempted partial if i had rope or could have found something i was confident would have worked, but right now down to a 8 or so.

• Love
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Crazy4u and Bedrock48
L

littleshopofhorrors

Apr 16, 2022
9, but getting inebriated over the last few hours has brought it down to a 7..

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
A good 6.5 today. Only thing I can really think about today is killing myself but motivation to follow through is low so no real chance of doing it right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Crazy4u
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
6.5. Not the worse it's ever been, but not great either. I managed to finally found a job, but I'm afraid I'm going to fuck up and be fired due to my cognition issues (mainly my terrible auditory memory and not remembering conversations sometimes seconds after having them). I'm so glad that I still have my SN just in case I decide that I'm done

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Crazy4u
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
7. Average is 7. It can jump up to an 8 or 9 when unavoidable triggers, apparently unavoidable anyway, happen. I can't seem to avoid them.

• Hugs
morusa

morusa

void
Mar 25, 2022
11, always on overdrive… Mind is fragmented.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and Bedrock48
not_ready

not_ready

When I leave tell me to have goodnight
Oct 5, 2019
7 sad..

• Aww..
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
On a good day, my depression is a 7 or 8. On a bad day it is a 9. I do think of suicide every day and all of the time, though. Especially when I see my triggers.

Ideally, I'd be the way I want to be so I wouldn't have to think like this. However, since I cannot, suicide is the better alternative.

• Hugs
Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
3. Feeling calm despite everything

• Hugs
Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
Probably 100 but i am very calm. This cycle of pain hope and sadness must to end.

• Hugs
nopride86

nopride86

Student
Mar 16, 2022
I'm at a solid 8 today.
Today is my birthday, my fiancé is wonderful and I should be grateful and acknowledge his efforts. Instead I just want to crawl in a hole and die.

I never really thought I'd be at this point yknow? Scrolling a suicide forum on my birthday to keep myself from completely disassociating while at work. I really wanted today to just be….idk. A break from my racing thoughts and dread. But all it took was one call from my mother to trigger everything. She calls or texts me every damn day and forces herself over all the time, so I'm stuck in this constant loop of triggering without relief. I also feel like shit from unexplained lip ulcers (not herpes, not canker sores). I can't even really kiss my fiancé anymore it's been months.

What I want most for my birthday is for my mom to forget that I exist. I used to pray for her to drop dead but God doesn't work like a genie so I started to pray for my own death instead. I'm so emotionally and psychologically exhausted by her that I can't give any part of myself to my partner, or really anything that could bring joy and she does it on purpose. No matter what I do to keep the peace I end up making myself, my fiancé or my mom unhappy. I miss lockdown pandemic when i went months without seeing her. It was such a reprieve, I'd do anything to bring that back.
And my lip didn't have a single spot during that time (it appears to be activated by emotional stress which is literally all the time now).

I can't go no-contact and she's not going anywhere anytime soon so I guess I'm the one that has to go. I wish I could stop kidding myself and just do it already. I wish someone would have recognized that emotional incest and enmeshment is abuse when I was younger, maybe things would have been different.

I just needed to unload this, thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: ImsooDone1N and WorthlessTrash
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Some days are harder than others. Feeling it strongly today, 9.

• Hugs
H

Hurt

Paragon
Nov 13, 2020
10. I want to die tonight.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, Bedrock48 and Foresight
Foresight

Foresight

Enlightened
Jun 14, 2019

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, noname223 and Bedrock48
N

notenough86

Apr 18, 2022
Today was a better day. 3ish right now.

• Love
T

todestrieb

Dec 2, 2021
Today is a solid 9. I was getting ready to go when I convinced myself I need to try one more day. I was so happy sitting there knowing it would stop hurting soon, but life goes on.

• Hugs