• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
It'd be nice if there were such a thing as a suicide coach. For whatever reason, I just want someone to scream that gif at me. I can't help, but think that maybe it'd help. Then again, such thoughts are already ringing in my head all the time anyway, so, ultimately, I don't know what the point would be. I guess it would just be a huge resolve boost to have a person genuinely & sincerely plead for me to die. If not out of sheer hatred or contempt, then by them simply urging me, in a gentle way, to finally show some mercy to myself. But, it doesn't matter. No one can help me, since I'm not even here. At this point, only my own ghost of life knows I'm here. It haunts me today and it's waiting for me again come tomorrow. Forever haunted by my own ghost, unknown & lost, made invisible by the perpetual darkness I've willingly cloaked myself in. Enh, oh well. I don't know.

Attachments

• Just_die.gif
    Just_die.gif
    629.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
Recently I've tried to reconnect with a long lost friend. It's been years since we have heard of one another. I wrote to her asking if we could see each other again, but it's 7 days and still no answer. And yes, I know that she's read what I sent because of the double checks on the messaging app. Well, at least I tried, lol. Ridiculous

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Recently I've tried to reconnect with a long lost friend. It's been years since we have heard of one another. I wrote to her asking if we could see each other again, but it's 7 days and still no answer. And yes, I know that she's read what I sent because of the double checks on the messaging app. Well, at least I tried, lol. Ridiculous
Hi. That is unfortunate.

I tried reaching to someone back in October, too. Someone I haven't seen in about a decade. I also got no answers. So I can relate.

Such is life.

M

Maggotymaggots

Apr 18, 2018
I hope you don't mind my just jumping in here.

I've felt so shitty lately, I really don't even know how express it properly. I've never been any good at translating emotions into words. Just hopeless, I guess. It's really been driven home to me lately that I have no good long-term options other than suicide, and my lack of willpower makes me afraid that I won't be able to do it even when shit hits the fan.

I haven't been here in a few months (I mostly just lurked), but I think I've really underestimated the positive effect places like this or the old subreddit had on my mental stability. Just reading some of the threads here has made me feel a bit better. People here see the world for the hellhole it really is. It feels like society continually reinforces the idea that the world is such a wondrous place, and that if your life is shit you only have yourself to blame. If you have a shitty life, you're a shitty person, who's all the shittier for not just up and fixing everything that's wrong with their life.

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
Social interaction and relationships is a stupid game. Glad I quit it completely. I tried to connect with people I want but never succeed but in other hand there are people who will come down to your throat and you never want them

This world has gone nuts. The same people that call you a liar believe in a flat Earth or something along the lines. Those who want to live a "weird" lifestyle are the first who point the finger at you if something you propose to do together is "too off of their mindset".

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
Man, I had to have a dachshund of all kinds of dog. One of the breeds with the longest life spam. Don't get me wrong, I love my dog, but she is the reason I am stuck in this life, so it is such a conflicting feeling. I so want death. I could die today if I had the chance, but I don't want to leave her behind and I would never, ever ever kill her (unless she gets sick to the point healing isn't an option — in which case I would put her down to ease her suffering, and of course exponentially increase mine... temporarily, anyways).

?

+ + + +

May 30, 2018
my day - wake up - smoke - turn on computer - sanctionedsuicide, the suicide project, read all the threads, think about posting something, never do this, stay invisible in places you visit, feel scared to post, that's 2 hours, nothing to do, tired, numb and anhedonic, smoke, stare at the stealing, eat a little, but food doesn't taste good, read reddit, but don't care actually what i read, go to walk with dog, stalk ex, his sharing his love with this girl, knife in heart, stare at the stealing, all day long numb, tired of this room, dead inside, refresh sanctioned suicide, end of the day.

PsychoPyro

PsychoPyro

Chronic Pain
Jun 7, 2018
I think the idea of killing yourself shakes the foundation of what a lot of people have to support themselves and endure all the nonsense life throws at you. They brainwash themselves into believing life is good, the world is beautiful, etc and it is worth fighting for it, but then... Someone chooses to die and that belief is suddenly shaken... If life is so good, why would someone choose to end it sooner? So instead of trying to understand and accept suicide as a normal thing, they choose the easier route: To demonize and condemn the act.
This was incredibly well put.

M

Michel Angelo

Jul 5, 2018
I wish there were proofs of nonexistence. It would give me some peace during those remaining years I still have to live.

well, the proofs that do exist / that are popular are kinda dumb anyways, like Descarte's ontological argument, you've probably heard it - cogito ergo sum (i think, therefore i am) you could figure out a way to invert such, that'd be interesting and probably buy you a ticket to anywhere you'd want to go - including nonexistence.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
I wish there were proofs of nonexistence. It would give me some peace during those remaining years I still have to live.

It has been debated more than once there, but considering how our brain evolved, you shouldn't be afraid that much.
All evidence points out to the fact that to be ourselves we need an organized, working and sustainable physical structure ( = the brain)

Once it's dismantled, it's over, just like you cannot ask a dead person's muscles to regain full control on metabolism and contraction

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
It has been debated more than once there, but considering how our brain evolved, you shouldn't be afraid that much.
All evidence points out to the fact that to be ourselves we need an organized, working and sustainable physical structure ( = the brain)

Once it's dismantled, it's over, just like you cannot ask a dead person's muscles to regain full control on metabolism and contraction
You speak of evidence, but there is none, really. I don't disagree that once the brain is dead = the end is a likely scenario, but the point is that there is no proof. Nothing.

Fylobatica

Fylobatica

Inactive
Apr 1, 2018
You speak of evidence, but there is none, really. I don't disagree that once the brain is dead = the end is a likely scenario, but the point is that there is no proof. Nothing.

Problem is, why do you assume that life should go on in one way or another?
It's just curiosity-- I know that humanity has always entertained this thought, which I've always found quite strange because it stems basically from fear of nothingness

T

Tiburcio

I wish I could feed myself with sunlight, like plants. Everything would be easier. No more worries about how I should eat for not having an unbalance. No more intestinal problems. No more being concerned for tortured animals who I need to eat because my body seriously depends of proteines. No more eating vegetables that taste like crap. No more eating fish that could be rotten making me very sick. No more time wasted cooking. No more NOTHING. I won't need even money. I could be the whole day sunbathing carefreely enjoying the sunlight. I don't care being homeless if I could be constantly travelling, slowly exploring the world with solar light giving me all the energy I need to continue. Maybe I won't be suicidal anylonger. Sounds relaxing...

Edit: I keep a long time in the toilet with belly aches probably caused by an indigestion because of food. This won't happen with my dear sunlight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Revan

Revan

Darth
Jul 8, 2018
I sometimes wonder if VR will ever get to the point of Sword Art Online. Maybe if we find a way to induce lucid dreaming we can also manipulate the dream into the being the virtual environment of a game by manipulating the signals in the brain, then we send the signals from the brain to a system (which houses the game and sends the information to the lucid dreamer) then a server and back to the system and person. I've read of devices that allow unconscious patients communicate in a manner similar to this. I've also read that we can control robotics using our mind as well, so maybe it is possible?

Last edited:
T

Tiburcio

I constantly see people sharing stuff they like with others, or simply enjoying when they do something... But I don'l like anything. Literally anything. It does me feel more boring and meaningless.

Seeimg how all the other persons have hobbies or good tastes is the only thing in the world that can make me feel envy.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
As someone who have had the same hobbies for her entire life: They help less and less with time, if you are a suicidal person, at least. I wish I could have pursued a career in one of my hobbies, but I was neither born at the right time, nor at the right place, nor in the right body. Oh well.

T

Tiburcio

As someone who have had the same hobbies for her entire life: They help less and less with time, if you are a suicidal person, at least. I wish I could have pursued a career in one of my hobbies, but I was neither born at the right time, nor at the right place, nor in the right body. Oh well.
Your answer also helped me, but I think I shouldn't beel better for this. I mean, you're suffering. I can't be happy for the other's misfortune.