• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Why can't I just let things go? I still feel like shit about it. Sometimes I wish I could just stop caring.

• Hugs
Reactions: Panna, antigone_iris, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
J
Why can't I just let things go? I still feel like shit about it. Sometimes I wish I could just stop caring.

If it's the same thing as before it's probably because you're really smart and you make discoveries by not letting things go so you're actually figuring things out. Maybe it's not just the figuring and it's that you can see things.

• Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, Sensei and Rue89
Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
i hope ss will be around for lots of time evn when we are all gone <3

• Love
Reactions: Fragile, antigone_iris and KleinerWolf
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I wonder if my time actually has come.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Fragile, antigone_iris, KleinerWolf and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I couldn't even handle getting two and a half hours of """work""" done. I just want to crawl back to bed and find something to watch.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ecmnesia, antigone_iris, KleinerWolf and 2 others
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Was working out and now I feel really, really down.

I never understood how people are able to feel better after exercise. Maybe I'm not a human being anymore.

That would explain a lot.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, antigone_iris, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i wanted this. i wanted this. so why am i so fucking upset? no, upset isn't even the right word. i'm just pretending to upset, because i don't have any real attachment to people. i should be happy. this will make things easier, won't it?

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia, antigone_iris, _Kaira_ and 1 other person
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Saw therapist again today but it was far more uneventful I couldn't even tell her that my urge to die became so much stronger because I was afraid she'd try to step in. The only advice she could give me was to try more dating apps to get over 'her', but only if I'm ready and to be perfectly honest, I'm not ready at all nor do I think I ever will be.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Sinkinshyp, antigone_iris, KleinerWolf and 1 other person
_Kaira_

_Kaira_

This Isn't Fine
Oct 2, 2020
The world is so fucked. Why the hell am I still trying to prove to anyone anything? Well hopefully what I am doing will change my stance on life...probably not.

On the bright side, maybe I'll be able to get a slave wage job that isn't so bad. It beats fast food/retail! Well who am I kidding, I'm the most useless person I've ever known. They can see it too.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia, Sensei, antigone_iris and 2 others
Disappointered

Disappointered

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2020
was i always just a weed among flowers? in a way yes, as were my parents
gonna get hungry soon...might have to eat...means might have to do semi cooking...fuck

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ecmnesia, Fragile, Sensei and 4 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
My fingers are losing their minds.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Sensei, antigone_iris and KleinerWolf
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
I just don't know. I just don't know anything anymore.

I've lost myself.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Disappointered, Dr Iron Arc, Sensei and 1 other person
antigone_iris

antigone_iris

Wizard
Oct 25, 2020
Can't stand this stupid heartbreak anymore. I feel like I'm crawling. I just want to get back up. At least I watered my plants today. I'm happy the orange seeds are growing into tiny plants now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and Dr Iron Arc
MichaelNomad123

MichaelNomad123

Jesus
Oct 15, 2020
I'd like to think that all this pain I'm enduring has a purpose. I'd like to think that there is a strength to it or that because I'm taking it someone else doesn't have to or that it shows up as a positive attribute on my heaven or reincarnation resume.

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and antigone_iris
GrumpyFrog

GrumpyFrog

Exhausted
Aug 23, 2020
I can't do this shit anymore. I can't take another day of it. I have nothing. I have no one. I work two full time jobs and still can't afford food. Everything I ever cared about is gone. I am in constant pain waiting for another day to end all day every day. No one deserves to live like this. What's the point of getting through it? There is nothing ahead except for the same thing over and over until I get old, even more unwell and die from an illness. Why do I have to suffer through this?
Today is awful.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered, Dr Iron Arc, woxihuanni and 2 others
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
We were in the middle of a conversation that I thought was going good though, then they just stopped replying. I guess I said the wrong thing. That's the only reason it bugs me.
Have had people not reply and sometimes not replied myself for a while. Doesn't have to be negative or aimed at you. With me at least it's that I'm sometimes like paralysed and just getting the day by. Don't mean no harm. Have also gotten replies after several days/weeks, so maybe they'll get back to you too.

• Love
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
BitterlyAlive

BitterlyAlive

---
Apr 8, 2020
Yesterday I had an odd thought: in the midst of chaos, how can someone be so calm? I think I just numbed out lol.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Fragile, KleinerWolf and woxihuanni
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
Wondering if it's not better to become minced meat in one go or to suffer for 20 minutes. I worry about being too stupid for the original idea.

What am I doing.
I don't know what to think/feel/do. Nothing fits.

I wished to become a human being again.

Now I'm stuck in a loop. I have to wake up.

But first I need to sleep. Hopefully I won't need a sleeping pill later on.

• Hugs
Reactions: Disappointered and woxihuanni
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
I am watching the Terminator series and drinking tea. The movie Miracle Mile is one of the most underrated not talked about movies ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: antigone_iris
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
"if you get anxious when you drive, you can't take the car, or you risk killing people" phrase said today by my driving instructor during a practical test.
I can't even get a driver's license, I want to stop this fucking car nightmare, I've been fighting for a driver's license for years.
that's enough, I don't want to drive anymore, I'll die on foot.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: antigone_iris, ecmnesia, Disappointered and 1 other person
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019
"if you get anxious when you drive, you can't take the car, or you risk killing people" phrase said today by my driving instructor during a practical test.
I can't even get a driver's license, I want to stop this fucking car nightmare, I've been fighting for a driver's license for years.

@shinkansen

Practice. Repetition. Visualization. Can you get more driving time with the instructor or on your own in a big parking lot?

Reactions: antigone_iris, ecmnesia and Disappointered
Shinkansen

Shinkansen

life is pain
Jul 14, 2020
@shinkansen

Practice. Repetition. Visualization. Can you get more driving time with the instructor or on your own in a big parking lot?
I've driven a lot and have done more than 50 driving tests with three different instructors, lasting between thirty minutes and an hour, I've broken the driving school record and I'm still a beginner. driving is not for me, there are people who are not fit to drive and who can be a danger on the roads, I'm one of them.
I've been trying to learn for years, I'm wasting money in vain and the driving license is very expensive.

• Hugs
Reactions: antigone_iris, ecmnesia, waived and 1 other person
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
God do I get you, parents constantly tell me to try and drive and yet I just can't. I'm too nervous that I will go off the road, or I might hurt someone elses car. Then while I'm driving I tend to stop when I shouldn't to let other people go first even though I'm told that's not allowed, you have the right of way. I never understand this, I'm in no hurry to go somewhere, why should I brute force my way through?

• Hugs
Reactions: ecmnesia and Disappointered
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
god is dead, and we killed him with our own hands. i do not want to breathe a second longer.

Reactions: Disappointered
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Why can't I fit in? Why can't I just be a good little communist sjw like everyone else around me? Why do I have to be so contrarian? I don't even think I'd fit in at a republican area either I'm just built to hate whatever the majority thinks even if it seems objectively good. I just wish I could see the future things I want to see and die already.

And I'm STILL procrastinating on my work too.

Reactions: antigone_iris, woxihuanni, Disappointered and 1 other person
Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
Why can't I fit in? Why can't I just be a good little communist sjw like everyone else around me? Why do I have to be so contrarian? I don't even think I'd fit in at a republican area either I'm just built to hate whatever the majority thinks even if it seems objectively good. I just wish I could see the future things I want to see and die already.

And I'm STILL procrastinating on my work too.
Is sacrificing what makes you you worth it in order to join a group where even the members themselves hate each other? There was a wonderful clip of chaz where a member has his car broken into, and to top it off a girl walks up to him while hes screaming about his car, snatches two cokes out of the box he just bought and runs off into the crowd. If the group would accept you and treat as one of their own, thatd be one thing i'd think. Also same here, I'm procrastinating on a big essay because why not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Is sacrificing what makes you you worth it in order to join a group where even the members themselves hate each other?
That's the frustrating part is that none of us actually hate each other, though it's more hypocritical that they don't hate me when on social media they say shit like "unfollow me if you voted for yes on prop blank" or "remember to disown all your trump supporting family and friends" and I'm like HELLO I'm right here and I literally admitted that I support him! The fuck is wrong with you people?

Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
That's the frustrating part is that none of us actually hate each other, though it's more hypocritical that they don't hate me when on social media they say shit like "unfollow me if you voted for yes on prop blank" or "remember to disown all your trump supporting family and friends" and I'm like HELLO I'm right here and I literally admitted that I support him! The fuck is wrong with you people?
Sounds like those types are the ones only looking to fit in with the group. The virtual signaling ones who have no intention of following up with their threats unless pushed to.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Disappointered
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Sounds like those types are the ones only looking to fit in with the group. The virtual signaling ones who have no intention of following up with their threats unless pushed to.
That's exactly what practically everyone in California is like and I hate it so much.

Reactions: Disappointered and Panna