Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
What has pissed ME off today? The fact that I only now have discovered this thread! I could have used it before this! It was hiding right in front of me this entire time!

Archvile

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, LastFlowers, Brick In The Wall and 1 other person
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
me preparing myself if i ever leave the house after these past months of self isolation..

do not go out your a public hazard.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Lost in a Dream, Circles and 2 others
in hell out soon

in hell out soon

Student
Apr 27, 2020
Are we just NPCs in your story? Is this how other people feel when they come to my events...? I tried to avoid that pitfall but in the end I think I'm falling prey to it too. The other DM person is at least a good person with a good character but I don't know if event making is for them. I don't think it's good for me either since I can't even handle 5 people.

I need to think of something else. Maybe if I think of event ideas and let other people DM...?

At least I'm not railroading so hard or introducing extremely complicated roll systems and then getting mad if people don't get it or suggest ways to improve it. It wasn't debating the validity just... people didn't understand it and the suggested way was more accessible off the bat. Getting mad at feedback during the event didn't help anyone. I don't know why you keep looking at our crew like the troublemakers and bad guys and then considering the other crew untouchable angels. They've done things wrong too. They're good RPers sure but they're not perfect - and neither are we. So don't expect us to be...

No wonder most of us ended up leaving. I think I might have to next time too. I'm just so tired of either sitting there doing nothing or somehow managing to fuck things over for everyone else by virtue of breathing wrong. I wasn't even part of the debate I just needed to ask questions because I couldn't process or understand half of it. I'm a dumbass, okay? This is new to me. RP as a whole not so much but this was a very different roll system.

It's too much stress. I don't know why I keep coming back to WoW RP. it's stopped being fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Brick In The Wall
in_the_end

in_the_end

Argentino
May 6, 2020
in my case I can summarize it to one word

Red lantern hal jordan injustice ii 8

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, TheSoulless and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
My rage has been held back by hallucinogens and mind altering substances... until today.

My bitch of a soon to be ex wife has been posting pictures of her with my sons. Like she's some sort of fucking super mom on mother's day.

Bitch you're the only one keeping their father away. If you were so great you'd atleast let them see their father.

Instead you're out here fucking randoms who dump you within a week or two. Because no man wants your damaged goods and to raise two children that aren't theirs.

One day she'll realize, and If I'm still alive I'll tell my boys all about how she kept me from them.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brink, Lost in a Dream, Circles and 5 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I would like to rant about feeling so shitty,helpless.hopeless and pissed off with myself and life.
I am so fed up with carrying these feelings that tournent me each and everyday.
I am fed up with pretending to be ok and failing to make any improvements.
I hate the way self harm and drinking are my go to options to numb the pain.
I hate the world and all that it represents,and the isolation from my son because of this stupid fucking virus.
I would love to be in a box right now and six foot under,preferably not burried with my husband because its his fault that my life is so empty,worthless and pathetic.
When he died,i lost myself idenity , him and our son as well as my self respect for me and my life.
Its good that this website offers freedom of speech and a place to vent and know that warnings or bans are not given for disscussing the real logisticss of suicidal intent and depresson.
To any pro life individuals or proffessional reading - get a life of your own.Everyone has the right to make their own choices in life and it has fuck all to do with you.
Rant over .many thanks.

• Hugs
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Circles, lululoo and 2 others
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
i'm so fucking mad at myself. i hate that i always seem to say the wrong things and make conversations uncomfortable without trying. i hate that i always seem rude to people on accident. i hate that i was born this way and i hate that people won't fucking let me die. i'm so pissed that i can't even die right. i'm pissed that i want to self harm and that i can't self harm. i'm pissed that i have no friends. i am just so fucking pissed at everything about me

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, Oyoy, Brick In The Wall and 6 others
Thewetwater

Thewetwater

May 6, 2020
Honestly I haven't been mad at anyone in a while. Only ever been mad when I lose in a videogame lately. All this social isolation may be the reason tho.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
This is the second time this has happened in a year I fucking hate alpha guys who do this they drove by in their cool car, windows down, loud bass music and yelled at me while I was just walking on the sidewalk I got so mad I lifted my arm and flipped them off, they turned around and one guy stuck his head out his window and yelled "do you have a problem" where I just raised my basically like this picture below but a little lower like indicating what is their problem.
I hate people like that and as I have mentioned before it´s a primal group thing to do for people to boost their ego like if you talk one on one with a popular guy at school you might actually have a decent conversation and he will be himself but add one more person and the ego starts to appear the same if you add a fourth person people act differently in groups and I hate it I am always myself. My point is had he been driven alone he wouldn´t have yelled but because he was in the car with friends it boost his ego to yell at a small skinny guy like myself because it empowers him.

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Circles, Oyoy and 1 other person
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
i hate society,i hate the way they mostly think,they think they are superior,i hate people thinking they can save us,hate how poeple are and only know few that are somewhat of good,hate the way all society and people think they are right,all people are the same,they categorize us by the way of thinking,being,i hate that being people that mostly sad are the weird ones and all happy toxic people not aware of anything,they think they care but they just think of theirselves tired of being me,the one that hates all that he is

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and K-O
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
God, for the first time this site has disappointed me

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Brick In The Wall and miguel6565
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
pump it tf up !

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, RayoSinSol, Oyoy and 2 others
waived

waived

I am a sunrise
Jan 5, 2019

@K-O

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, Brick In The Wall and K-O
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
:devil: :heart::devil::heart::devil: :heart::devil: @Oyoy :devil::heart::devil::heart::devil::heart::devil:

@Oyoy
how dare you "love" this!! this here mate is the RAGE thread! get on board! r u deliberately trying to piss me off?

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Circles, kinzokukae and Oyoy
Nuclear Gandhi

Nuclear Gandhi

May 11, 2020
I fucking hate the cult of productivity. Not talking about healthy conscious self-improvement. I am talking about the idea of putting this one thing on pedestal and building a society around it. Building modern work ethic around it. Building human value on it.
You should push yourself more and more, no matter what. Work harder than others to crush them, constantly compare their success to yours. Pay your money to listen to some fuck at seminar to improve your productivity. Don't forget to buy his book as well.
The cult of productivity creates the idea that you are never enough. That it's okay to sacrifice your mental health, your personal life and your life generally. And I am engaged by it.

• Hugs
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, kovkay, Kassender and 5 others
B

Brackenshire

Arcanist
Feb 23, 2020
What bothers me are so called friends that only talk about theirselves then gotta go...o we care....

• Hugs
Reactions: Going Home, Circles and Brick In The Wall
Pryras

Pryras

Last hope
Feb 11, 2020
Everytime I have a conversation with this fucking guy I want to twist his shirt into a knot and chuck him across the floor. Staying civil when someone is being outright disrespectful to you is incredibly difficult. I told him over text that I wanted to slap him for calling me rascist towards his white girlfriend simply for asking if she could understand my words (me, an actual ethnic woman with speech impediments)

oh boy I wanted to reach through the phone and beat his ass for even suggesting that I could be in any realm, "rascist" towards a white woman for that comment. He is the same ethnic background as me but gets TRIGGERED when he hears any mention of it.

• Love
Reactions: Circles, LastFlowers, RileyTanaka and 3 others
your pathologist

your pathologist

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sep 5, 2018
I had my method but my bf found it and threw it away while I was in psych... Now I feel I'm stuck here dealing with this living hell of brain numbing sleeplessness making me so useful and lethargic
Why is this happening

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Woodnote and 1 other person
Nyxx33

Nyxx33

May 8, 2020
Fuck being lied to constantly and cheated on.
I guess it's what I wanted since I ignored all the red flags and ran from nice guys in the past.
Fuck not following through with my plans to CTB.
and fuck me for sabotaging everything good in my life
And fuck anger itself. It's been a useless emotion that only hurts people and solves nothing. The only time it's been good is for rocking out, working out, and great sex. But even that is now history. Fuck that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Woodnote
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Fuck what's left of my "life." I'm completely and utterly shattered. The clock has begun ticking.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, K-O, Brackenshire and 1 other person
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
@Brick In The Wall :kiss:

IMG 4756

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Circles, RileyTanaka and Brick In The Wall
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
fuck mate im sorry.. :heart: im a cunt.. on behalf of women let me rephrase--

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I'm filled with so much rage and contempt for myself. I wish all of the worlds suffering on myself. I just want to tear my own flesh from my bones and chop it into a million pieces to be thrown into an incinerator.

I hope that when I die I'm swiftly forgotten and my body is pulverized. Then the fucking atoms that make up my body are even split and destroyed. If there's a tombstone for me I want it to be a toilet.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Circles, kinzokukae, Woodnote and 2 others
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Fuckkslrkfkfnfowmd. Every minor fucking inconvenience turns me into an empty hate vessel. What the FUCK. Why is everything like this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, LastFlowers, Myforevercharlie and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Fuckkslrkfkfnfowmd. Every minor fucking inconvenience turns me into an empty hate vessel. What the FUCK. Why is everything like this.
My man, I've been pissed lately myself. But this post has actually leveled me out a bit.

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, kinzokukae, TheSoulless and 1 other person
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Here's some motherfucking real rage! This bitch wana play me along like she cares. But when she doesn't.

I'm so done with this game. Let her enjoy her friends "birthday" party. HAPPY Birthday to you both!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, Woodnote and Myforevercharlie
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
not super angry today but a little pissed that my friends complain that they're bored in our group calls yet when i suggest some easy things to do, they do them for a minute or two before going back on their phones /: is it that hard to get off of your phone? i just sit there doing nothing, watching them in hopes they'll see that i'm waiting but oh well

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles, TheSoulless and Woodnote
Sarainia Angelsong

Sarainia Angelsong

Female, Earth, Depressed
Mar 7, 2019
I'm angry that people love me enough to make it too difficult to ctb, but not enough to help me get better
Sorta same here too cuz I have lots of friends... And I know 100% if I went they really would be really sad and devastated... sigh...

• Hugs
Reactions: Circles and TheSoulless