Theresa Riot

Theresa Riot

Apr 5, 2020
I hate people who are like "just get help!" Like how privileged are you that you can just call up a doctor and not only can you afford it, but they actually have time for you and they care about you? Before I qualified for medicaid the "help" available to me was non existent. Some "social worker" just giving me advice on how to deal with my insane mother.

No meds, no real doctors, no real help for suicidal ideation. And honestly, even with medicaid, I'm not doing well. I have a doctor who prescribes medicine, but apparently I'm allergic to EVERYTHING and of course there are no available counselors and I'm still stuck with my insane mother because I can't work and have been denied disability (apparently I'm still capable of "work like activities").

So to the people who say get help like it's so easy, take several arenas worth of seats and shut up.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, ColdenHaulfield, kinzokukae and 2 others
A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018

I'm not quite enraged, more like disappointed.
Don't get me wrong, the LGBT community did massive good upon humanity, but its higher ups are now going stupid. Judging by this article, they're actively seeking to be oppressed by anything.
In my opinion it started with the fixation on changing gender pronouns way too early. The people mentioned in the article who say they're hurt by the word "guys", especially post surgery or hormone therapy, I suspect they claim it for their 15 minutes of fame. They want some higher ups to yield to some demands, much like the "Karen" demanding to see the manager after, say, trying to eat fries that are perhaps one degree too hot for her liking - a non issue.
Until now I have never seen anybody react to the word "guys" as strongly as these specific few people.
Are there perhaps more people who don't want to cause a scene? Perhaps. Are they aware that this is such a small issue that is specific to their liking and that it would be ridiculous to start a massive fight over it? Seems so.
On a semi related note, I've observed an interesting trend arising in some niche communities regarding such small groups of people demanding the entire world to yield to their liking: some people begin to address them as "it".
You're welcome to prove me wrong, of course. In Israel I've never seen this happen.

Edit: I should note - a suggestion among others was "comrades". "Comrades", like it's a ussr war rally.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote
K-O

K-O

FU(KOFFEE
Apr 16, 2020
On a semi related note, I've observed an interesting trend arising in some niche communities regarding such small groups of people demanding the entire world to yield to their liking: some people begin to address them as "it".
You're welcome to prove me wrong, of course. In Israel I've never seen this happen.
mate Israel is still a baby and obv behind in so many ways.. but yeah i know some myself.. they want us to refer to them as plural - אתם
also i had a girl lover that after we broke up had transitioned into a man and then back to a woman (now without tits) so now s\he are it.. but the langue cages you and so the social reflection of your (their) identity is dictated and causes confusion frustration and antagonism.. from both sides.. i say fuck it cause its a social political dialog pre designed to fail.. if you cant reach inner peace and acceptance - society will not give you what you desperately need.. (love) like every other identity struggle its an inner dialog and voicing it may rock the boat and get some people thinking but it wont change your self loathing or desperation for validation.. activism\terrorism.. love\hate.. you know.. all that jaz innit..

• Hugs
Reactions: sufferingalways and Woodnote
F

FusRohDracarys

But what do I know
Mar 31, 2020
Everything is going wrong today. I'm about to throw my computer.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, kinzokukae and ERASED
RRH

RRH

Student
Jan 5, 2019
I'm angry I didn't ctb last year when I had the chance, before I ruined my entire life.

I'm angry I disposed of my old N to try and save a friendship. And then fucked that friendship up anyway, along with hurting countless other people I cared about.

I'm now stuck in limbo feeling completely lost and disconnected. I can't focus or think straight. Constant flashbacks of back when my life was good.

I'll be lucky if I manage to get more N this time around.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, draw a circle, kinzokukae and 1 other person
N

NotGonnaLast

Wizard
Mar 31, 2020
I'm pissed off at my family. I'm the youngest yet they're putting it all on me.
I'm pissed off that I told a friend how close I was to ctb and he said that only cowards commit suicide and then said he should know because he was close and he didn't actually do it. He had the audacity to tell me that it's all just my emotions and that I'm not even trying. Fuck you I've tried for 25 fucking years!

I am tired and I'm angry and the only time I'm happy is when I remember how close I am to dying. People keep telling me that I'm handling things so well and the only reason is because I know what I have planned.

Also any inheritance should be used to clean up after dad first you prick. Not split it in half and then tell me not to use too much of mine because it's a waste. I'm cleaning the fucking house out so his life insurance policy doesn't get taken. There was enough for around 1g left over for me and 1 sibling (only other bio child) and I need that because I am now homeless because dad passed and I have to have rent money in advance to get a place. My brother has spent £60 of his inheritance to get me to the house to clear it out. I've spent £780 renting motherfucking skips to get rid of things because I can't drive. And I'm left alone and trusted to know "what we all want to keep". Fuck. You.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Brick In The Wall and idontwannadothisanym
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
I'm so fucking enraged and devastated that I'll never be able to live the life I want to live. The concept of my more ideal life - not even perfect, just approximating the ideal - will forever taunt me. I'm working so hard just to have the opportunity to perversely contort myself to fit societal demands and expectations. I'm so working so hard just to have the opportunity of it being all taken away. In order to stay alive and maybe make something meaningful of myself, I have to suffer and die again and again and again. It's unfair, unjust, inhumane.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Kassender, kinzokukae and 1 other person
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

I'd like to fly but my wings have been so denied
Jan 7, 2020
Goddamn military service. Because of that mandatory shit I have to spend an entire year before I can get a shot at living again. If you refuse, you get the label of a pussy. If you want to carry it out doing community service, you get the label of a pussy. I hate it so fucking much, but I also hate myself for hating it because the system is like it is partially because of our veterans' legacy.

I'm also pissed that I can't get sleep because of a 10 hour road trip tomorrow. Aaaahhhhhhh fuck

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and kinzokukae
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Does anyone ever feel angry when someone you like don't like you back? I've been thinking about this lately. I realized that I have a pattern of really liking someone so much initially and I try to do many things for them but then get disappointed that they don't like me as much as I like them. Later I start to feel anger towards them.

I'm diagnosed with both BPD and BD. So I'm destined to get angry a lot. But I feel that now I'm seeing some patterns in the things I do or the ways I feel, I might be able to CBT, DBT myself.

I'm wondering if anyone feels similarly since this is a rage thread.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Good4Nothing
N

No_more

May 5, 2019
I'm angry that I'm trapped in life. It's so hard to escape it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Kassender and kinzokukae
MaisieWilliamsLover

MaisieWilliamsLover

Jun 27, 2020
Honestly I'll admit that I don't feel very much empathy with the pro-life parents trashing the forum. I know they experiencing the worst grief possible but expecting people to restrict information because of their feelings just pisses me off.
Enrage by the fact that Magic the Gathering cards are being censored because of this woke trashed political agenda

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Sinai Silence, kinzokukae and 1 other person
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Not directed at anyone here.

Everything i ever dreamed of and worked for is gone and can never be returned. Dead forever. Fuck you death and your timing. Fuck you hospitals and lazy doctors who only laughed for 3 hours as my husband was dieing infront of your door. And fuck everyone who tells me losing family is ok, and i should just replace them with new one to be happy. Fuck your hope, and take it with you. If you cant even try understand me then take your pro hope shit to someone who cares, and let me die alone. Please.

Im sorry for my language.
I still love you God.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, kinzokukae, disabledandhopeless and 1 other person
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

Jan 7, 2020
Don't fucking swipe right on me on Tinder and then unmatch me after I send a message. Makes me feel fucking worthless. Well, I don't know what I expected. "Looks don't matter" my ass.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, Sinai Silence, disabledandhopeless and 2 others
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I can tolerate people giving me shitty self care advice that doesn't work for me, but I can't stand when they then get passive aggressive over me still being negative, as if they think they give amazing advice that can cure anyone instantly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, agentgeez, Kassender and 4 others
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
I can tolerate people giving me shitty self care advice that doesn't work for me, but I can't stand when they then get passive aggressive over me still being negative, as if they think they give amazing advice that can cure anyone instantly.

god what a mood, like thanks for the advice - won't work for me but whatever, and then all of a sudden you're a bad person bc you weren't immediately healed by their 'drink water!!' advice.

/

my friends and i haven't called in a few days and they won't even say why when i know for a fact that they're awake or online. how hard is it to just fucking say 'sorry i don't wanna call' or 'i'm doing something' ??? just fucking tell me why you're not calling then i'll stop asking! god it's not fucking hard is it

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and AnxietyAttack44
C

ColdenHaulfield

Jul 10, 2020
Does anyone ever feel angry when someone you like don't like you back? I've been thinking about this lately. I realized that I have a pattern of really liking someone so much initially and I try to do many things for them but then get disappointed that they don't like me as much as I like them. Later I start to feel anger towards them.

I'm diagnosed with both BPD and BD. So I'm destined to get angry a lot. But I feel that now I'm seeing some patterns in the things I do or the ways I feel, I might be able to CBT, DBT myself.

I'm wondering if anyone feels similarly since this is a rage thread.
Yes, I can definitely relate. I get furious when people don't like me! (And then I get completely ashamed of my anger). Here's the hilarious/horrible thing: I get furious when someone doesn't like me even if I didn't like them to begin with! Total BPD. It's great that you're seeing your own patterns though. That's the first step. PS I fucking hate my BPD!

OMG, this is so fucking true. Can I share a little thing I wrote a week or two ago about this very topic? It's called 'The Unhelpfulness of Being Helpful'.

I have a bunch of annoying disorders - OCD, BPD, EAD (not officially recognized by the DSM, but it should be: Easily Annoyed Disorder) - and I live with someone who has been trying to help me for years.

She is constantly sending me links to websites, suggesting new self-help and counselling resources, reminding me to use the tools from my wellness toolbox, asking me if I've done all the things she recommended and, it seems, getting frustrated by my inaction.

She probably attributes this inactivity to resistance, stubbornness and a lack of self-care. And she is correct on all three counts. What she may or may not be aware of is that much of my unwillingness comes from pure spitefulness (that most wonderful of human traits). I truly believe that if she weren't pushing me to help myself get better, I'd actually be making more of an effort to actually get better. (You may have noticed the double 'actually'. If so, you know how serious I actually am.)

As a thought-provoking aside, she has chronic migraines, and I wonder how she would feel if I were constantly prodding her to do This, That and The Other Thing to help herself get better. She'd probably develop her own case of EAD.

That's the unfortunate difference between physical and mental illness: both suck, but generally the former seems easier for healthy people to accept and understand.

Here's the thing: many people with mental health issues already feel like there's something 'wrong' with them and often feel like it's their own fault. Like they should be doing more to 'fix' themselves. Like they're not using enough will power or self-control. Like they're making a big mountain out of something that wouldn't even be a molehill if they simply worked a little harder and did the things that other, more healthy people do.

The kind of helpfulness that I describe above only adds to that feeling of self-blame. And it pisses me off.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: sufferingalways, Woodnote and Brick In The Wall
AngelGirl

AngelGirl

Cat
May 18, 2019
Yes, I can definitely relate. I get furious when people don't like me! (And then I get completely ashamed of my anger). Here's the hilarious/horrible thing: I get furious when someone doesn't like me even if I didn't like them to begin with! Total BPD. It's great that you're seeing your own patterns though. That's the first step. PS I fucking hate my BPD!

I think my anger is usually more intense towards someone I actually have feelings for. I feel anger most strongly towards my family members than towards people I'm in romantic relationships with then towards closer friends.

I think I will feel somewhat angry if a person I found attractive didn't consider me attractive. I don't think I would be angry enough to do much, although I might verbally assault them or talk to them in an aggressive manner since I would be salty. But I would also easily move on.

If I really liked someone, and that someone does something that makes me feel betrayed, for instance not liking me to the degree I expect them to like me, I would be so furious. I "loved" you, but you just "like" me? This can very easily drive me insane and make me feel bitter. To me this is justified anger since I see them as the evil ones. They are the ones that betrayed my "love" and are causing so much emotional pain in me. I understand that it is unrealistic to expect everyone to like me as much as I like them. Still it hurts my feelings and I would feel angry that they did this to me. I would think: You caused pain in me. So I'm angry.

When I really like someone, I tend to be really full on. I will be very affectionate and try very hard to do everything I can do for them, although my some of my friends say I eagerly do too much for them that they might try to take advantage of me even though it wasn't their initial intention. But that's just me trying my best because I don't want them to leave me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Brick In The Wall
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
My off-set neighboors (below, at the side) complained to the agency (never straight forward but through proxy) for the 3rd time that by feeding birds, their synthetic herb mat receives bird poop ...and that mouses proliferate, being fed at their turn by the grains that fall, deemend as nuisances that need to stop.
We're at the mass extinction of the biodiversity, this time by our fault, yet there's no evolution of mentalities. Kill kill kill, welcome to the desert ? Without life but with Jesus ? :hmph:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Theregoesthatidea

Theregoesthatidea

ಥ﹏ಥ
Jul 7, 2020
I'm angry with my upbringing for never teaching me what level of anger is acceptable. I was the type of child to have violent tantrums that would ruin my day, and as such family and counsellors taught me that anger is mostly if not always bad. That made me into a bit of a pushover, afraid of anger, and a little bit emotionally unintelligent in this regard. I know people with anger issues would kill for this sort of upbringing, but it provides a lot of confusion and unfinished business for me.

• Hugs
G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
I'm mad I can't be mad , I can't exteriorize my feelings or rage or anger .I bottle up until I break down then start over again. All I wanted to do today was scream at top of my lungs in my boss face yet all I did was be quiet while he was being an ass face.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Theregoesthatidea and Woodnote
Sinai Silence

Sinai Silence

I think I'ma die alone inside my room
Jul 6, 2020
I'll never understand the reason why my mum cheated on her husband to be with my dad.

Like he's objectively such a shitty person and anyone could tell you that from being in a room with him for more than 5 minutes. He's an abuser through and through; alcohol, substances and people. Did you have your glasses on love?

You could've been in a financially secure marriage and living in New Zealand right now. With children who wouldn't have been subjected to abuse and mental trauma throughout their lives. You always bring him up too so you clearly regret what you did, that's not important though.

Whats important is that you chose him and continue to punish me for you poor decision. I am living embodiment of that mistake and you resent me for it, just give me a break for once please.

Now he's f*cked off and is on to the next one and I'm left to deal with the consequences. The stupidest thing is he's happy now, he's ruined our lives and has moved on. You need to move on too, I don't want anything to do with him. He will always be a worse person than you are but that doesn't excuse what you've done to me.

Nice one ma.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Woodnote and Georgii
D

draw a circle

out.
Apr 10, 2020
I fucking hate myself. Can't seem to do anything right. So damn lazy and cowardly, can't even survive in the real world, can't face the reality. I have severe fear of failure and I can't do shit. I don't even try to get better. I'm a fucking useless human being, and I hate it. I don't want to live in this kind of world anymore (fucked up world and all, it's not fun), and I feel like it means that I'm weak, because my life has been fine so far; it's all just me and my failures. Have you ever hated someone so much you want to kill them? That's how I feel towards myself.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc, Woodnote, Kassender and 2 others
enjolras

enjolras

Dead are useless if not to love the living more
Feb 13, 2020
Contributed several times to kickstart concept items, on sites like IndieGogo or similar.

BDBD0231 3254 4285 BDCA ADC00101C5DC
Like 4 times, years and sometimes years ago. NEVER received a single order delivered.
Worst experience has been with the SlidenJoy company. https://yourslide.com Nightmare lasting since 5 years, asking for pre-order amounts several times shamelessly, but only sending pics of their perpetual vacations at social medias. Fortunate that they haven't been murdered by a client yet.

These crowdfund platforms are thief landmarks & disengage to provide support to recover funds. Obviously, impossible to obtain a single refund from a campaigner. Never trusting futur promises again. Go to hell.

• Hugs
TheSoulless

TheSoulless

Jan 7, 2020
I have hundreds, likely 1100 hours on Smite and I still am shit at it ahahahahaha

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote and Georgii
harkovv

harkovv

Everybody's different. Everybody's special. TCS.
Jul 14, 2020
i can't believe that girl i really cared about is gone. i keep going in circles through most of the stages of grief, but i don't know if i'll ever feel acceptance. it's two months now and world hasn't seemed as bright without her in it. it's hard not to think about her, having so much free time with my own thoughts recently... i wish she could come back, i wish it didn't have to be like this but if she's smilling down on the world and no longer in pain, that's all i want.

• Hugs
G

Georgii

Arcanist
Sep 25, 2019
V E N T

fuckitfuckthatfuckeveryone .

I'm so over people ..why do I bother gathering the courage to speak if I know I'm not gonna be taken seriously anyway? Why some some talk and talk about shit and just expect other to instantly agree with them ? I have a different ducking opinion ,doesn't mean I'm tryna start a goddamn fight , I'm trynna have a goddamn conversation , I'm trying ffs ...

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, sadghost, Woodnote and 2 others
puppy9

puppy9

au revoir
Jun 13, 2019
Fuck attachment to love. I hate that. I wish I was a cold MF that can just jump down the building without caring for my fucking family. Fuck em for loving em so much. I hate that I care for em. Please I wanna die. Just let me go. Please I beg you. I can't let go the love that is attached to me. Fuck you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Woodnote and Georgii
restingspot

restingspot

Lucid Dreamer
May 30, 2019

I'm not quite enraged, more like disappointed.
Don't get me wrong, the LGBT community did massive good upon humanity, but its higher ups are now going stupid. Judging by this article, they're actively seeking to be oppressed by anything.
In my opinion it started with the fixation on changing gender pronouns way too early. The people mentioned in the article who say they're hurt by the word "guys", especially post surgery or hormone therapy, I suspect they claim it for their 15 minutes of fame. They want some higher ups to yield to some demands, much like the "Karen" demanding to see the manager after, say, trying to eat fries that are perhaps one degree too hot for her liking - a non issue.
Until now I have never seen anybody react to the word "guys" as strongly as these specific few people.
Are there perhaps more people who don't want to cause a scene? Perhaps. Are they aware that this is such a small issue that is specific to their liking and that it would be ridiculous to start a massive fight over it? Seems so.

Edit: I should note - a suggestion among others was "comrades". "Comrades", like it's a ussr war rally.
Without getting political on here I have the same gripes. It's less the LGBT and more of the T community making a fuss over pronouns. I had to close my Twitter account because I followed loads of trans artists, writers, game devs and Youtubers (I'm gender dysphoric and have been neck deep in the trans community for well over a decade) but not only did they make a fuss about pronouns, a concerningly growing trend is starting where trans men are calling gay men "fags" because of their sexuality

I get that transitioning trans people are hurting because of a smaller dating pool, but that doesn't give anybody a right to slur a person because of their sexuality. It's not a choice, just like how being trans isn't.

I was going to spoiler this so people wouldn't see it automatically but my phone won't let me, it keeps highlighting your quote.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, so tired or manic and Georgii
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
Without getting political on here I have the same gripes. It's less the LGBT and more of the T community making a fuss over pronouns. I had to close my Twitter account because I followed loads of trans artists, writers, game devs and Youtubers (I'm gender dysphoric and have been neck deep in the trans community for well over a decade) but not only did they make a fuss about pronouns, a concerningly growing trend is starting where trans men are calling gay men "fags" because of their sexuality

I get that transitioning trans people are hurting because of a smaller dating pool, but that doesn't give anybody a right to slur a person because of their sexuality. It's not a choice, just like how being trans isn't.

I was going to spoiler this so people wouldn't see it automatically but my phone won't let me, it keeps highlighting your quote.

I also have been trying to stay away because it's gotten so insufferable. people are making giant problems out of everything. the victim complex has gotten so strong.

it feels like making a big deal out of nothing is sending everything backwards, which is just going to cause more murders than getting people to understand.

• Hugs
Reactions: Woodnote, restingspot and Georgii
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Fffffuuuuuuuucccccccckkkkkkkk! Okay, just had to get that out.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadghost, Woodnote, Kain10th and 1 other person