• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
Being a ghost would be a very/worst kind of hell. I don't understand your casualness about this. Being stuck would be so bad. This is why I don't think there's just nothing. Ghosts are serious shit. So bad.

• Aww..
Reactions: Tomoko
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
Being a ghost would be a very/worst kind of hell. I don't understand your casualness about this. Being stuck would be so bad. This is why I don't think there's just nothing. Ghosts are serious shit. So bad.
If you looked at the quiz, there's a question about moving on, it implies you have a choice. I'd love it, get revenge on people for as long as I want then move on. Fuck with some people. I'm a vengeful guy,
Haunter of jacuzzi in gay sauna. Specializes in giving everyone in jacuzzi multiple assgasms
Thank you for managing to make me laugh

Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
If you looked at the quiz, there's a question about moving on, it implies you have a choice. I'd love it, get revenge on people for as long as I want then move on. Fuck with some people. I'm a vengeful guy,

Thank you for managing to make me laugh
Realistically I don't think there's an on/off button for ghosts to choose when they are ready to not be a ghost. I think this notion is that it's okay/fun/satisfying to be a ghost and I really don't see it. I don't talk about ghosts much because I am afraid of cursing shit. I've had one ghost encounter and I would NOT want to be that ghost.

This is serious shit. It's not some lah lah idea...it's an arguement to there being nothing...and it's fucking obvious if one has had a shitty happening.

Dark shit. Almost unmentionable.

Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020
Realistically I don't think there's an on/off button for ghosts to choose when they are ready to not be a ghost. I think this notion is that it's okay/fun/satisfying to be a ghost and I really don't see it. I don't talk about ghosts much because I am afraid of cursing shit. I've had one ghost encounter and I would NOT want to be that ghost.

This is serious shit. It's not some lah lah idea...it's an arguement to there being nothing...and it's fucking obvious if one has had a shitty happening.

Dark shit. Almost unmentionable.
I won't argue with you and I respect your opinion, but I differ. I communicate with spirits on the regular, and I have tended to attract really nasty ones. But I've also had my guardian angels. It's serious stuff to some, not to others. I thought it was a really thoughtful quiz.

Reactions: Alwaysbadtime
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I won't argue with you and I respect your opinion, but I differ. I communicate with spirits on the regular, and I have tended to attract really nasty ones. But I've also had my guardian angels. It's serious stuff to some, not to others. I thought it was a really thoughtful quiz.
How can it not be serious to not get a break/relief from this world...to be stuck...

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I would also be a technogeist. I would be a mischievous one, rather than an evil one; I don't want to bring down the whole stock market, but I wouldn't mind giving assholes and cheaters a blue screen every now and then.

TriggerHappy

TriggerHappy

In the kingdom of th blind; the one-eyed are kings
Jan 24, 2021
Unhappily hauntingly zeitgeist poltergeist... hope that includes special powers like::
crawling on the ceiling or flying thru the air //
invisibility / appearing / disappearing at will - poltergeist perversions aside ::
... a weird fantasy:: 2push someone down stairs then catch them just before they hit //
projectile acid vomiting with deadly accuracy //
hurling ectoplasm fireballs to set people ablaze //
speaking in scary other (like little kids / scratchy demonic) voices - no acapella afterlife 4me! //
opening portals to the ring of hell of my choice (kinda like a hammerhorror gameshow) 4victims //

...or maybe just having the power to hide keys / mobiles / remotes - that'd really push people over the edge!!
Let's hope the afterlife is even more fun yeah.

Reactions: newave3
Lmd

Lmd

Elementalist
Jul 12, 2020

Lost Lover​

Love is like oxygen, and now you're without both. This love you've lost can either be romantic or platonic. To be deprived of the very emotion that humanity has held at the crux of importance is cruel and heartless, if only you had been able to use your heart less. Now you pine for the one you've lost, writing messages in the mirror or filling the emptiness at your partner's side, if only partially. You cannot touch, despite how utterly used your heart has been.

The hello kitty test I did last month was more accurate...

DunnoWhyButYeah

DunnoWhyButYeah

~*-*~
Apr 3, 2020

Phantom​

It is not a person or people you haunt, but a place. You're more attuned to an environment than any one person, which is reflective of your solitude in life. Neither an insidious nor a loving presence, you are a legend told in quiet circles, a superstition waiting to be affirmed as more than just a passerby. You're a protector of this place, and those who aim to prove your presence are often left without answers. Your connections in life are not strong enough to push or pull you, but you still want to be remembered.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I got Phantom. This seems right, as I do like solitude. This was an interesting quiz. I would not like to be a ghost though, I just want nothingness.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty and hʚll
Lawliet

Lawliet

b a n g
Sep 15, 2020

Lost Lover​

Love is like oxygen, and now you're without both. This love you've lost can either be romantic or platonic. To be deprived of the very emotion that humanity has held at the crux of importance is cruel and heartless, if only you had been able to use your heart less. Now you pine for the one you've lost, writing messages in the mirror or filling the emptiness at your partner's side, if only partially. You cannot touch, despite how utterly used your heart has been.

The hello kitty test I did last month was more accurate...
Cant be correct for everyone!

Echo

Echo

Easily Forgotten
Oct 28, 2020
I got Lost Lover. Hmm. Wrong yet right. How odd.

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
...oh, IAMX. Techno-poltergeist, it seems. I wonder if only the second question determines the result...

Reactions: Forveleth
A_miStake_of_NATURE

A_miStake_of_NATURE

I wish no one had to CTB..........
Aug 14, 2020
Honestly, I do not understand how I got Martyr.

Attachments

• 2EE90044-C3B4-49C2-9316-2456DDA56683.jpeg
    2EE90044-C3B4-49C2-9316-2456DDA56683.jpeg
    113.3 KB · Views: 4
WaaaghEnjoyer

WaaaghEnjoyer

destroy the status quo
Aug 15, 2021
I also got technogeist. Sounds epic

Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021

Martyr​

A true hero, oftentimes those who witness you aren't always keen on what you have suffered. Your name will never die and your deeds will live on forever, and now you are the strength those ask for in their time of need, the affirming word and steel resolve so desperately wanted. You are much alike to the Guardian Angel, but help in a different way. Instead of quiet comfort, you ensure that those who would become martyrs instead have the fire and insight they need to live.

Well, this is legit. I'm happy with this. Would be nice to do something with my life. I always admired Joan of Arc when I was a young girl even if I accept as an adult that she was likely hallucinating.

Reactions: Lawliet