• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

livingwishtodie

livingwishtodie

why ?
Feb 22, 2024
20240417 165111
There are cases like many of them where people die and become ghosts and exist on this earth plane for years after their death. These people cant leave and live with the memories of human lives.
Each person transition is different, some feel cold and isolated and darkness, while others see light and warmth maybe it depends on the person's soul/energy frequency (their mental state, emotions, physical state and everything else maybe their environment also matters during their death).

Thats why it is said DEATH WHILE SLEEPING IS THE BEST DEATH.

I think maybe sleeping (rem cycle) is a natural body healing process which heals us mentally and physically.
So maybe our soul/frequency is at a higher frequency(=good frequency as considered by many religious books and ancient writing)

Death due to murder or torture ( like fire or accidents) including suicide is considered BAD
I ALWAYS QUESTIONED THIS WHY IS SUICIDE BAD ?

I did some research and the conclusion I got is that during the above mentioned deaths ----- the person is at a low frequency (called a frequency near devils frequency)----

So people say if you die by suicide or murdered you will end up in hell or become a insect or any other creature...

(I think heaven or hell is a place but not actual, maybe its in reference of the person who dies and the STATE THEY END UP IN ---- THEIR CORE ENERGY'S FREQUENCY.)

GHOSTS EXISTS I KNOW THAT

MAYBE HUMANS WITH SPECIAL ALSO EXIST BUT THEY HIDE OR ARE CAPTURED FOR RESEARCH

ALIENS MAY ALSO EXIST BUT BUT THE EVIDENCES ARE NOT MADE PUBLIC BY BIG ORGANISATIONS.

AND I THINK GOD WERE SOME HUMANS WITH SPECIAL MUTATED GENES THAT GAVE THEM SUPERPOWERS
BUT THEY MAY HAVE LEFT EARTH DUE TO THEIR OWN REASONS. LIKE fearing they may overpower others species or something.

Or they may have vanished completely due to some reasons

There is so much we don't know it is because even if someone knows something they may not tell the world due their own choice
Or their voices have been shut by external forces.

GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
View attachment 135717
There are cases like many of them where people die and become ghosts and exist on this earth plane for years after their death. These people cant leave and live with the memories of human lives.
Each person transition is different, some feel cold and isolated and darkness, while others see light and warmth maybe it depends on the person's soul/energy frequency (their mental state, emotions, physical state and everything else maybe their environment also matters during their death).

I think maybe sleeping (rem cycle) is a natural body healing process which heals us mentally and physically.
So maybe our soul/frequency is at a higher frequency(=good frequency as considered by many religious books and ancient writing)

Death due to murder or torture ( like fire or accidents) including suicide is considered BAD

I did some research and the conclusion I got is that during the above mentioned deaths ----- the person is at a low frequency (called a frequency near devils frequency)----

So people say if you die by suicide or murdered you will end up in hell or become a insect or any other creature...

(I think heaven or hell is a place but not actual, maybe its in reference of the person who dies and the STATE THEY END UP IN ---- THEIR CORE ENERGY'S FREQUENCY.)

ALIENS MAY ALSO EXIST BUT BUT THE EVIDENCES ARE NOT MADE PUBLIC BY BIG ORGANISATIONS.

AND I THINK GOD WERE SOME HUMANS WITH SPECIAL MUTATED GENES THAT GAVE THEM SUPERPOWERS
BUT THEY MAY HAVE LEFT EARTH DUE TO THEIR OWN REASONS. LIKE fearing they may overpower others species or something.

There is so much we don't know it is because even if someone knows something they may not tell the world due their own choice
So much to dissect I might come back to this, but there's 3 things maybe after death.

1. Loss of consciousness, no longer being able to observe reality, The End.
2. Preservation of consciousness completely, to some other place maybe.
3. Consciousness is transformed into energy, maybe through the earth or something. Like into the ground to start a new cycle of life.

2 and 3 are cute ways of looking at it I guess, but I'd go with 1 as my preference. Not trying to gamble with another life. Even if I get decent odds with loot boxes in games.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There's no evidence for any ghost soul god afterlife reincarnation.

Billions of people constantly carry smart phones. Why hasn't anyone taken a video or recording of a soul god ghost etc? Cause none of that exists

Why are they hiding?

A human is just a brain

Space Cadet

Space Cadet

Mar 2, 2020
I've been given some information on this in the past. Such being our bodies are just vessels, shells if you like and the true life force is your spiritual energy ‐ sort of a life force inside that grows with every experience you have in your physical life. You also chose your life before being born each time based on lessons the universe needs you to learn. You keep reincarnating ‐ being born into the same species until you outgrow the body of that species by your spiritual energy becoming to great for the physical body of that species, in other words you learn all the lessons needed over the physical lives you've had in that species and then next time you reincarnate it will be in a more advanced larger spirtually aware species and so on and so forth over millenia until you get to a point where you no longer need a physical body and become just a spiritual entity as some species have totally discarded physical bodies and are just such pure energy who can manifest themselves into shells - aka bodies when needed to interact with other species.

livingwishtodie

livingwishtodie

why ?
Feb 22, 2024
There's no evidence for any ghost soul god afterlife reincarnation.

Billions of people constantly carry smart phones. Why hasn't anyone taken a video or recording of a soul god ghost etc? Cause none of that exists

Why are they hiding?

A human is just a brain
I advice you to research on these topics.
Evidence are not always the way we want. Those are not highly hd videos of ghosts. We make devices to detect their presence. Life isn't a horror movie that we can see intact ghostly figures. Plus for a ghost to make itself seen to the species epically humans

( because like dogs, cats and babies are able to feel their presence----maybe because they have pure energy, babies are innocent right and dogs and cats are just animals no malice so their spiritual energy or frequency is able to feel odd presence---
Its just physics interaction of energies)

And you know that matter is energy right.

In the end I would just suggest you to do research. Otherwise you'll just end up being disappointed when the time comes.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I've been given some information on this in the past. Such being our bodies are just vessels, shells if you like and the true life force is your spiritual energy ‐ sort of a life force inside that grows with every experience you have in your physical life. You also chose your life before being born each time based on lessons the universe needs you to learn. You keep reincarnating ‐ being born into the same species until you outgrow the body of that species by your spiritual energy becoming to great for the physical body of that species, in other words you learn all the lessons needed over the physical lives you've had in that species and then next time you reincarnate it will be in a more advanced larger spirtually aware species and so on and so forth over millenia until you get to a point where you no longer need a physical body and become just a spiritual entity as some species have totally discarded physical bodies and are just such pure energy who can manifest themselves into shells - aka bodies when needed to interact with other species.
How do you know the lessons that the universe needs you to learn? How do you learn your lessons?

livingwishtodie

livingwishtodie

why ?
Feb 22, 2024
You explained it so good.

Yeah. Every religious scriptures and books says the same thing (those which I have came across in my life I have not read every book.)

Reactions: sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
You explained it so good.

Yeah. Every religious scriptures and books says the same thing (those which I have came across in my life I have not read every book.)
How do you know what lessons you're supposed to learn?

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Enlightened
Jan 1, 2024
It depresses me to know I could have chose to be mentally ill and brain injury in this life to learn a "lesson"

• Hugs
Reactions: marchshift
O

osberncryfantasy

Apr 14, 2024
View attachment 135717

I just think that we do not return to inexistence after we die as atheists usually say.

livingwishtodie

livingwishtodie

why ?
Feb 22, 2024
How do you know the lessons that the universe needs you to learn? How do you learn your lessons?
I may not be able to explain this (because I'm bad at explaining)

But, to put it simply according to me.

LEARNING LESSONS = ACCEPTANCE

thats why people say it's better to die with no regret, live your life the way you want so when the time comes you don't feel like
I want to do that, I could have done that

Still maybe old people may think like this.

But I think that's why people and like bible and others books tell people how to live a human life. Those books are a kind of guide book.

But I dont know if those guides books help in this time because the world is just becoming a trashy place day by day.

Those books were good in their time I guess.

Like being born, study, marriage, kids and being old with the people you love.
You will experience "almost" every thing

You wont miss anything in the end.

But everyone is different, they don't want to live like this.

(Cause im the same)

SO IN THE END

LIVE THIS LIFE THE WAY YOU WANT---
FUCK EVERYTHING ELSE.

Azora

Azora

Apr 13, 2023
At the end of the day, no one really knows. The afterlife, if it exists, could be anything, even something beyond our imagination. Maybe the life we have right now is a dream and when we die we wake up and can't believe how ridiculous and nonsensical it was. Or maybe the Judeo-Christian God is real and it was the devil all along trying to get us to not believe by taking advantage of our carnal and hedonistic tendancies. Or maybe time, space, and individual conciousness are an illusion and we're all just one big life entity experiencing things at one vantage point at a time.

I think people believe in an afterlife because it's very difficult, if not impossible, for human beings to conceptualize the idea of nothing. Afterall, if death is nothing, how can a person have an experience of nothing? There is always something, which makes death feel almost absurd.

The fact that death is such a big question mark is probably the biggest reason why I havent ended it all yet after all these years of being suicidal. I'm just too scared of the unknown. I really envy people that have the courage to take that leap into the abyss. Or maybe they just don't think about it that much.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
I believe in the Christian "afterlife" but not like the traditional doctrine, which I believe is mixed with platonic ideologies and not purely based on the Bible alone.

So I believe a human is just physical, and consciousness a product of the brain (no ghosts, spirits except for God Himself being a Spirit and angelic and demonic beings invisible). So when a human dies he is simply dead, unconscious. BUT the biblical hope is eternal life (not as a soul) but in the resurrection at the last day. At the end of human history, when Jesus returns there will be a judgment. Every person who died before that, will be raised PHYSICALLY. All dead humans who trusted Christ as their Savior will receive a physical resurrected body that never dies again, never ages, has no pain, sorrow or sin, and they will live on a new restored earth that likewise never decays (the laws of physics will be changed). Those who rejected Christ will get a new body too, but then be judged and destroyed (die again), and THEY will then cease to exist forever never to experience consciousness again (and not, like the traditional belief, be tormented consciously for eternity).

Reactions: thot88
livingwishtodie

livingwishtodie

why ?
Feb 22, 2024
The whole lesson learning concept sounds absurd to me. If so how come we're born with no memories of the past experiences and lessons.
There are many evidences where people remembered their past lives alright

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
I advice you to research on these topics.
Evidence are not always the way we want. Those are not highly hd videos of ghosts. We make devices to detect their presence. Life isn't a horror movie that we can see intact ghostly figures. Plus for a ghost to make itself seen to the species epically humans

( because like dogs, cats and babies are able to feel their presence----maybe because they have pure energy, babies are innocent right and dogs and cats are just animals no malice so their spiritual energy or frequency is able to feel odd presence---
Its just physics interaction of energies)

And you know that matter is energy right.

In the end I would just suggest you to do research. Otherwise you'll just end up being disappointed when the time comes.
Those devices aren't detecting the presence of ghosts though.

Uncomfortable reality

The uncomfortable reality that ghost hunters carefully avoid—the elephant in the tiny, haunted room—is of course that no one has ever shown that any of this equipment actually detects ghosts.

The supposed links between ghosts and electromagnetic fields, low temperatures, radiation, odd photographic images, and so on are based on nothing more than guesses, unproven theories, and wild conjecture. If a device could reliably determine the presence or absence of ghosts, then by definition, ghosts would be proven to exist. I own an EMF meter, but since it's useless for ghost investigations—it finds not spirits but red herrings—I use it in my lectures and seminars as an example of pseudoscience. The most important tools in this or any investigation are a questioning mind and a solid understanding of scientific principles.

The ghost hunters' anti-scientific illogic is clear: if one area of a home is colder than another, that may indicate a ghost; if an EMF meter detects a field, that too may be a ghost; if dowsing rods cross, that might be a ghost. Just about any "anomaly," anything that anyone considers odd for any reason, from an undetermined sound to a "bad feeling" to a blurry photo, can be (and has been) considered evidence of ghosts.

Ghosts aren't real. There is no actual concrete evidence for their existence. The paranormal is just something we made up in order to better cope with the death of loved ones and to explain things we don't have the knowledge to actually explain yet.

Their existence doesn't even make any sense either once you take into consideration the fact that you are a product of your brain. You can't function without it, so do ghosts just have ghost brains then? Do they have other ghost organs? Do ghosts need to eat ghost food and drink ghost water to make sure that their bodies function properly? Do ghosts have to get at least 8 hours of sleep?

"Self" is just a product of your brain. It's something we likely developed throughout evolution as a tool to allow us to better process the world around us and our own experiences. Once you die, that's likely it. Your "self" is dead because "self" is just a product of your brain. There is a good chance there is no afterlife and that this is it.

Last edited:
silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024
That makes me believe that we're in a soul trap on this prison planet
That makes way more sense. I don't know if you heard about Nag Hammadi books found in Egypt.
There is a book called the "Secret Book of John".
It belonged to early Gnostics. It clearly explains this is a prison planet and human beings are in exile and the god of Bible is an imperfect god causing this mess. I'm not religious and I believe those are more analogies and metaphors but that's the only theory that ever made any sense to me.

silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024
There are many evidences where people remembered their past lives alright
But do you? Where is the consistency and how come I've never met a single person in my life who remembered slightest thing?
That's like saying some people have seen UFO's but where is the solid evidence and why the sky is not full of aliens.

livingwishtodie

livingwishtodie

why ?
Feb 22, 2024
But do you? Where is the consistency and how come I've never met a single person in my life who remembered slightest thing?
That's like saying some people have seen UFO's but where is the solid evidence and why the sky is not full of aliens.
Why not look at both sides ok
Rather than saying why YOU HAVE NOT SEEN,
Oh come on how can you on even grasp this.
Have you seen everything that you believe in
There are many like I dont know like infinite things we don't know about.
Consistency dont even talk about that.

Consistency how will it help anyway to prove people that something exists.

You need huge database, compare things thats how you prove.

I dont know how you can be so sure of something when you haven't even researched and understand the things you believe in.

For the Consistency part ( I dont even know if you'll understand it)
Haleys comet take a long time to appear
Time period is long to observe.
so atleast two generations of humans have to see it.

Mutations
You know mutation how it works right ?
Do you really think those are consistent.

End of talk.

Consistency dont even talk about that.

Consistency how will it help anyway to prove people that something exists.

You need huge database, compare things thats how you prove.

I dont know how you can be so sure of something when haven't even researched and understand the things you believe in.

For the Consistency part ( I dont even know if you'll understand it)
Haleys comet take a long time to appear
Time period is long to observe.
so atleast two generations of humans have to see it.

Mutations
You know mutation understand
Do you really think those are consistent.

End of talk.
OK
This is a debate that will never end.

We humans really like to defend our believes. We cannot or maybe it is hard for us to accept change similarly if our believes are shattered by something we will eventually initially defend.

Its good too.

But I think it is very helpful to oneself that they keep in mind their own thoughts and also accept others opinions.

Evaluate them and then come to a decision that maybe better then before. In the end it will be better for all.

Last edited:
silas0

silas0

Apr 26, 2024
I'm open minded and even though the idea of learning and being at school on earth is quite appealing yet I fail to see any evidence that supports the theory.
In order to draw a conclusion and create a theory we need bear minimum level of evidence otherwise it becomes a futile practice.
Again, when you're at school you always remember the material from the previous years. What kind of school wipes out your entire memory and sends you back to start all over again with zero recollection of previous years.
Just ask yourself that question.

PINKIESISU

PINKIESISU

Apr 21, 2024
View attachment 135717

Well sometimes I wish I didn't know what I knew or experience what I have it would make being here and not being my real self much easier but unfortunately that's not the case and fortunately I wouldn't trade my real self for any type of existence or form even if they were better you do still exist after you leave these shit bodies I also think your mind said determines what's going to happen to you after you leave this existence one of many if you choose not to exist at all I think you can have that think of it as your spirit curling up into a ball and closing off all its senses and not moving or reacting anymore I truly think you can do this if you wish but if you knew what I knew you probably wouldn't want to do that think of a real life interactive internet and more manifesting what you wish looking like what you want living how you want that's what it's like not in these bodies on the quote unquote other side the only limits that you have are the ones that you put on yourself usually for a learning process through experiences if you do not wish to experience anymore you can do that I personally will go back to my real self I will never be in another human form I am done with that shit and that will be my existence I will live as myself I will continue as myself I will be in the realm where I am from and that's it and I will never speak of this human shit ever again

QueerMelancholy

QueerMelancholy

Experienced
Jul 29, 2023
I dunno really if the afterlife exists great if it doesn't exist that's great too.

It all sounds so convenient to me. It's convenient for the people who want to be immortal in one way or another and it's convenient for the people who want to punish the wicked and the sinners.

So I guess you choose how you appraise that convenience. To think conscious awareness can live outside the biological mechanisms that created it confuses me. Still, I find myself imagining it because continuing to exist sounds less scary than ceasing to exist. Because it can be an escape from suffering. But, I have to remind myself that even that sounds too convenient to me and I don't know the truth about anything.

T

thenamingofcats

annihilation anxiety
Apr 19, 2024
Bertrand Russell said it best "when I die I shall rot, and nothing of my ego will survive."

bumblefeet

bumblefeet

dont know who to pray to anymore
Apr 26, 2024
I believe in the Christian "afterlife" but not like the traditional doctrine, which I believe is mixed with platonic ideologies and not purely based on the Bible alone.

So I believe a human is just physical, and consciousness a product of the brain (no ghosts, spirits except for God Himself being a Spirit and angelic and demonic beings invisible). So when a human dies he is simply dead, unconscious. BUT the biblical hope is eternal life (not as a soul) but in the resurrection at the last day. At the end of human history, when Jesus returns there will be a judgment. Every person who died before that, will be raised PHYSICALLY. All dead humans who trusted Christ as their Savior will receive a physical resurrected body that never dies again, never ages, has no pain, sorrow or sin, and they will live on a new restored earth that likewise never decays (the laws of physics will be changed). Those who rejected Christ will get a new body too, but then be judged and destroyed (die again), and THEY will then cease to exist forever never to experience consciousness again (and not, like the traditional belief, be tormented consciously for eternity).
isnt that what jehovahs witnesses believe? ive read a bit into the religion and i remember 'paradise' being a huge thing for them (but that itll happen any second now and that if you dont try to convert everyone you meet you wont get in)

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
isnt that what jehovahs witnesses believe? ive read a bit into the religion and i remember 'paradise' being a huge thing for them (but that itll happen any second now and that if you dont try to convert everyone you meet you wont get in)
They have some similar beliefs about hell I think. But otherwise there are many things wrong in what they say. For example, they say there is a limit to who can go to this paradise, which I don't believe. They also believe you have to do certain works to receive eternal life, yet the Bible says it's by faith alone (Ephesians 2:8-9, Acts 16:31, John 3:16). They also believe Jesus is not God, which I do believe He is. Otherwise the stuff about the literal physical "new earth" and resurrection is all actually in the Bible, and not made up by a cult.

2 Peter 3:13: "Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness."
Revelation 21:1: "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea."
John 6:40: "And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day."
Philemon 3:21: "Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself."
Romans 8:23: "And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body."
1 Corinthians 15:21: "For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead."

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Student
Apr 15, 2024
Turns out Jehovah's Witnesses still believe humans have an immaterial soul (even though they believe it is mortal). Well, I don't believe we have an immaterial "soul" at all.