• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

4am

4am

there’s nothing for you (it/its)
Dec 14, 2023
Phantom

It is not a person or people you haunt, but a place. You're more attuned to an environment than any one person, which is reflective of your solitude in life. Neither an insidious nor a loving presence, you are a legend told in quiet circles, a superstition waiting to be affirmed as more than just a passerby. You're a protector of this place, and those who aim to prove your presence are often left without answers. Your connections in life are not strong enough to push or pull you, but you still want to be remembered.

ig it sounds like me

Last edited:
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Poltergeist
Unfinished business is your business, and vengeance is on your mind. You've been deeply harmed in your life, the kind of wrong that has been committed to warrant a good old-fashioned revenge haunting. Your soul can only rest when those who have harmed you have been thoroughly harmed in return. But the question is, will you draw out your torture, or make it quick?

Yeah, sounds about right. I'm pretty angry at a lot of people right now for pushing to where I am today.

Although, honestly I'd love to be a little mischievous ghost or a companion for a lonely 6 year old. Maybe some only child of rich parents who have no time for them. I would sit in their tiny chairs and have a tea party with them and their toys.

• Hugs
Reactions: soulkitty