• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
I have two questions.
1. People say to compress your carotid arteries before hanging yourself so I lied down on the floor like I was going to sleep, felt the pulse on my throat, above my larynx, and squeezed it with my hands looking like this, https://www.mrporter.com/cms/ycm/re...741b1cba-722c-4d6a-8ef0-4dddec125998-data.jpg, but it didnt make me dizzy or black out even in 20 seconds, I even squeezed it so hard that I felt bones, probably my vocal chords, but all I felt was the pulse getting stronger, pain in the area I was squeezing and a headache. How does one even compress the arteries?
2. I've heard one must position the rope at the top of the neck/close to the bottom of the jaw yet in the suicide wiki article on hanging it advises that you put the rope at the bottom of the neck, below their larynx and I've seen many photos of deceased hanging victims where the belt/rope was on the middle of their neck; If I want to do full suspension hanging where do I position the rope, my carotid artery pulse is strong above my larynx and there's no way I can position ligature on the middle of my neck because unlike every hanged victim I've seen, my larynx is pretty big and is basically a large bump on my neck. Can anyone give me any advice to where I should put the rope

edit:
I forgot to mention, putting the ligature on the bottom of my neck causes symptoms of the veins compressing in addition to also coughing/gasping for air

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
For partial the placement of the rope is very individual. For full suspension the rope will slip up to be just below your jaw due to gravity and your body weight.

W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
For partial the placement of the rope is very individual. For full suspension the rope will slip up to be just below your jaw due to gravity and your body weight.
so it doesnt matter where I put the rope?
I could just place it above my larynx and jump off a chair/whatever is holding me

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
so it doesnt matter where I put the rope?
I could just place it above my larynx and jump off a chair/whatever is holding me
Well, I mean logically it's not really possible to hang in full suspension with the rope below your Adam's apple because the weight of your body will make the rope ride up your neck. If you put it low on your neck and go for full suspension that might be painful as it rides up and create rope burn. If you ever see autopsy photos of hangings, and I don't recommend it if you are sensitive like me, the rope mark is always just below the jaw. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but yeah.
And you might want to research knot placement.

W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Everything I read says to place the knot at the back of the neck, all I need is placement of the ligature. Since like you said, all victims have marks on the upper part of the neck, I could just put it there instead of the lower part as i'm not doing partial

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Everything I read says to place the knot at the back of the neck, all I need is placement of the ligature. Since like you said, all victims have marks on the upper part of the neck, I could just put it there instead of the lower part as i'm not doing partial
Sounds like you know what you're doing!

W

WilNord

Student
Dec 17, 2021
Sounds like you know what you're doing!
Yes I guess I do, I try and research as best I can so I dont screw it up. Partial doesnt work for me full stop, all ligatures no matter the thickness or type just compress my jugular veins instead of my carotid arteries, someone here said suspension would never fail so that's my only option for hanging.
It's sad how a bunch of drug addicts, millionaires and more can do partial with a belt or string yet I can't with jute rope

Reactions: Altvtysp
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I
Yes I guess I do, I try and research as best I can so I dont screw it up. Partial doesnt work for me full stop, all ligatures no matter the thickness or type just compress my jugular veins instead of my carotid arteries, someone here said suspension would never fail so that's my only option for hanging.
It's sad how a bunch of drug addicts, millionaires and more can do partial with a belt or string yet I can't with jute rope
I've never tried. I won't do anything to my neck unless I'm actually going through with it and it will be full suspension too.