• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
marie71

marie71

Jan 6, 2019
im pretty new here and I cant figure out how to PM someone,i read the faq and it said to go to the persons profile then hit information but I still couldn't figure it out,it said you had to have a certain amount of threads ect or how long you've been here,if it is then does anyone know how many I have to get to PM someone cuz ive been a member for almost a month,so if anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it,thanks in advance.

marie71

marie71

Jan 6, 2019
im pretty new here and I cant figure out how to PM someone,i read the faq and it said to go to the persons profile then hit information but I still couldn't figure it out,it said you had to have a certain amount of threads ect or how long you've been here,if it is then does anyone know how many I have to get to PM someone cuz ive been a member for almost a month,so if anyone can help me with this I would really appreciate it,thanks in advance.
I think I figured it out,i hit the persons name and it says on the profile box(start a conversation)can someone let me know if that's right? thanks

AndyCurious

AndyCurious

Warlock
Sep 13, 2018
It's not always the time, but how active you are, posting a certain amount of thread, and comments on threads, then you will get the ability to pm someone faster..:) You're welccome

Status
Not open for further replies.