S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Weighed up the options and figured this is possibly the best place to ask even though it's technically not a suggestion.

Today for the first time since joining the forum I used the native bookmarking tool. For anyone that hasn't come across it it can be found at the top right of any post.

My question is how do we then access our bookmarked threads and posts? I looked in the forum sidebar (found by clicking the three lines 'burger' icon top left of the page) but didn't find it.

I could of course bookmark them in my web browser but there must be a reason it exists as an on forum option and I'd prefer to do it that way.

Could somebody point me in the right direction or explain to me what/if I'm misunderstanding about it's function?

Thank you. : )

Last edited:
Reactions: ð–£´ nadia ð–£´
ð–£´ nadia ð–£´

ð–£´ nadia ð–£´

...member...
Dec 15, 2021
After clicking the burger, click the icon next to it that looks like a person, then you'll see 4 icons below it, click the last icon and you should see your saved bookmarks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Interloper and Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
After clicking the burger, click the icon next to it that looks like a person, then you'll see 4 icons below it, click the last icon and you should see your saved bookmarks.
Ahhh! Thank you! Problem solved!

As an addon I'll mention that you can also do this by clicking your username and profile pic in the title bar if viewing the forum in desktop format. That displays the same drop down 'menu'.

Thanks again nemo. I'd tag you but have no idea how to include the fancy characters you used to bookend your username. :))

• Love
ð–£´ nadia ð–£´

ð–£´ nadia ð–£´

...member...
Dec 15, 2021
You're most welcome, and thanks for the tip, I only browse on my mobile but it might help out someone else to navigate the site. About tagging, i don't know tbh, maybe copy and pasting my username would work

Reactions: Smart No More
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
@ð–£´ nemo ð–£´

Doh!

:))