• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Avoiding flashing images, epilepsy.
Apr 26, 2020
Hello dear forum friends, I know there's threads of word games etc, that we can take part in together, but here's one for puzzles you are enjoying while trying to cope with the lock down.
I am enjoying;

Word abacus (pause by hitting the home key) , as name suggests, letters are arranged on an abacus. This is my newest but it's really good for a word puzzle fan like me.

Emojies - a slide tile puzzle game to match two, three, four or five emoji tiles depending on the difficulty level you choose.

Slide it + , this is based on the premise of the fifteens tiles game, but with colours on inner and outer rings.
A choice of size grids from 3 x 3 upwards, with a pro option at a certain level.

Free Cell solitaire, by BRAINIUM developer. Really good to lose myself in, same as FLIP FLOP SOLITAIRE by Zach Gage.
All these have free options.

I am using a tablet and these are a few favourites that I return to. Share yours?

Reactions: kinzokukae
kinzokukae

kinzokukae

get me out of here
Apr 30, 2020
thanks for posting these, it's hard to find decent puzzle games on the appstore so i'll try some of these (: while i like puzzle games, i can rarely find entertaining ones so i only really solitaire, mahjong and sudoku lol

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020
thanks for posting these, it's hard to find decent puzzle games on the appstore so i'll try some of these (: while i like puzzle games, i can rarely find entertaining ones so i only really solitaire, mahjong and sudoku lol

Hi you're welcome and i know exactly what you mean. I enjoy mahjong too. Try mahjong HD free (deluxe), theres chapters with ewch a different dragon colour. It times you but it's not a counting down , just tells how long you take. "Jewel world skull edition" if you like match three is good too. Various levels from easy to Inferno level. ;-)

sufferingalways

sufferingalways

Apr 26, 2020
Mahjong deluxe Go is the name. I just went in the App store to check. Theres others that are good but I suffer with epilepsy and this one doesnt knock me out with any flash.

NOTEBOOK JAM is another interesting one, a maze type, and there's CONGRESS SOLITAIRE by MmpApps, the latter doesn't pause but I found it took only 20 minutes to finish. Leave the device on the table if there's any pause moment you need or you'll lose the place.
CONGRESS SOLITAIRE gives a few options of difficulty level within the game. Enjoyed that one. "Notebook" was a demon and I'm too sleepy to keep up so its offloaded until I'm able. ;-)

Last edited:
  • Hugs