• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
I recently traded my meds for some Ritalin (methylphenidate). As my doctor refuses to prescribe it, I felt like I had to take matters into my own hands.

The effects on 20mg are INCREDIBLE. I actually did some work, I managed to finish some art for the first time in months, the suicidal thoughts are gone. They come back when the drug wears off, though. I've been taking this 2 times a day at 20mg, for a few days now. My anhedonia went way down, too. Massive difference.

I also found some studies that claim stimulants can help treat treatment-resistant depression that I think are worth looking into.

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
Did this with adderall for some months. The biggest problem with stimulants is you will quickly become tolerant, therefore requiring a larger dose to get the same effects. As the dose increases so will the side effects, which will become quite uncomfortable

Giraffey

Giraffey

Your Orange Crush
Mar 7, 2020
I take the slow-release lisdexamfetamine (Vyvanse) to treat ADHD and have seen a significant improvement in my productivity and ability to get through life in general. I avoid the effect of tolerance by taking a short dose holiday of a few days each week when I can afford to be less productive. I've been on 20mg since my diagnosis early in the year and haven't needed to increase above that.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
Oh my I would love some. I would have no idea where to get it. At the moment my fatigue is terrible. The suicidal thoughts are currently not with me (thanks to double RDA of St John's Wort) but the fatigue is disabling in itself.

I will look into this - if you have tips on where to get it please mention or PM me. Thank you so much for sharing your success.

L

lugerepair

I don't like life
Oct 15, 2020
I wish stimulants worked for me but for some reason they make me sleepy/tired. And I don't mean once they wear off, I mean while I'm on them. I guess I'm destined to having no energy.

kohaku

kohaku

Nonbinary Hysteric
Mar 27, 2019
Update: I recently got prescribed Ritalin! Been doing much better since! Of course I'm gonna need to take breaks and I take higher than the dosage I'm actually prescribed, but I'll sort it out with my doctor somehow.
It makes me actually want to do things! Which is great!