• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
Idk if there is already one but I'm just creating this thread to let anyone tell anybody or themselves how proud they are of themselves.

I'm proud of being brave to talk to other people, come out of the closet, and take the first step to stop the generational trauma in my family. People don't say, but it's important to be proud of our accomplishments, no matter how small or trivial.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
This is one of the most difficult questions ;).
Well, I'll try to make some effort.

Maybe stubbornness?
I am relatively more stubborn than other people. Sometimes I'm proud that I stick to my beliefs.
I could use this trait to pursue my goal.
The problem is that currently my only goal is CTB :).
The second problem is that this can also be a disadvantage. Sometimes it is very difficult to convince me to change my decision. Downright impossible.

slightoverlooked

slightoverlooked

Student
Dec 27, 2023
im proud that i finally cleaned my room and took proper care of myself! i got a haircut, ate good food and now I'm having quality time. it feels rlly refreshing

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I'm proud I'm making an effort to be more organized even if I'm not great at it yet. I bought a planner recently and I'm writing down things I am planning on doing, and it's satisfying to be able to get those things done.