• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I use proton to email etc but just wanted to ask what should you delete off your phone, tablet etc before you CTB?

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
1. Get all your used accounts together. Tie them all to one email. Avoid other methods where someone can reset by having another device such as a cell phone.
2. Use a password randomizer to create 16 character letter, number + symbol password.
3. Set each account to a unique password.
4. Delete and/or disable all accounts. You may need to wait a required length of time for the accounts to truly delete.
5. Check your phone for online/cloud backups. Disable them. Go to accounts via web browser and delete the data.
6. When all other accounts are locked and deactivated, set the email to a random password, remove other password recovery options and disable/delete the email account.
7. Encrypt your phone. There should be an options in settings if encryption is not enabled by default.
8. Manually delete all data on the phone.
9. Factory reset the phone.
10. Encrypt the phone.
11. Repeat 9 and 10 a few times if you like. The more you do this, the more you obscure the data. If you can also fill the phone with junk data that also helps.
12. Set the phone to a random password at the highest security level.
13. Remove any SD cards or external data sources. Destroy them.
14. Physically break open your phone. Remove and destroy the SSD, RAM and motherboard.
15. Remove the battery.
16. You only need to do this if you want to be extra thorough. Soak the phone components in a corrosive liquid for a time. Or, microwave it. In any case, be careful using corrosive liquids and microwaving electronics can cause sparks and other reactions. Lithium ion batteries will explode and catch flame if you don't remove them.

Short version:
1. Disable cloud sync for accounts.
2. Lock, disable and delete online accounts.
3. Delete data on phone.
4. Factory reset.
5. Physically destroy equipment.

Can't reclaim data if the drives are melted into goo.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
When I see threads like this, it makes me question whether the person really wants to CTB or not. It indicates they're still invested in this world somewhat.

Your universe will be obliterated, anihilated, completely and utterly-- it won't matter what's on your fucking phone.

OI, STFU if you have nothing worthwhile to say to the poster. I have seen this before from you and its time you just stopped, or fucked off somewhere else. Who the fuck are you to question anyones validity in wanting to die? GTFO

Reactions: woxihuanni
A

a_strange_day

Arcanist
Jul 16, 2019
Your universe will be obliterated, anihilated, completely and utterly-- it won't matter what's on your fucking phone.

Maybe they just don't want some nosy assholes knowing everything about their private life or simply protect a loved one. I'm like that. Yes I will be obliterated, anihilated, but I still don't want people to know every little secret of mine.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
1. Get all your used accounts together. Tie them all to one email. Avoid other methods where someone can reset by having another device such as a cell phone.
2. Use a password randomizer to create 16 character letter, number + symbol password.
3. Set each account to a unique password.
4. Delete and/or disable all accounts. You may need to wait a required length of time for the accounts to truly delete.
5. Check your phone for online/cloud backups. Disable them. Go to accounts via web browser and delete the data.
6. When all other accounts are locked and deactivated, set the email to a random password, remove other password recovery options and disable/delete the email account.
7. Encrypt your phone. There should be an options in settings if encryption is not enabled by default.
8. Manually delete all data on the phone.
9. Factory reset the phone.
10. Encrypt the phone.
11. Repeat 9 and 10 a few times if you like. The more you do this, the more you obscure the data. If you can also fill the phone with junk data that also helps.
12. Set the phone to a random password at the highest security level.
13. Remove any SD cards or external data sources. Destroy them.
14. Physically break open your phone. Remove and destroy the SSD, RAM and motherboard.
15. Remove the battery.
16. You only need to do this if you want to be extra thorough. Soak the phone components in a corrosive liquid for a time. Or, microwave it. In any case, be careful using corrosive liquids and microwaving electronics can cause sparks and other reactions. Lithium ion batteries will explode and catch flame if you don't remove them.

Short version:
1. Disable cloud sync for accounts.
2. Lock, disable and delete online accounts.
3. Delete data on phone.
4. Factory reset.
5. Physically destroy equipment.

Can't reclaim data if the drives are melted into goo.
Thank you so much ❤️
OI, STFU if you have nothing worthwhile to say to the poster. I have seen this before from you and its time you just stopped, or fucked off somewhere else. Who the fuck are you to question anyones validity in wanting to die? GTFO
I don't want to CTB right now but want to know what to do when the time comes. Thought it would be helpful to other forum users who are not tech savvy.
Didn't see the original message but I agree STOP it now. Not everyone on here wants to die, but those that do need research and expertise.

Last edited: