• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

slipkn0t

slipkn0t

Mar 28, 2024
Hi guys

Apologies if there are other threads similar to this.
I'm thinking of CTB fairly soon but there's no huge rush. The one thing I'm not sure on is setting things out for my family after I'm gone.

What kind of things did you guys have planned? I have no debt other than a loan for a car and I have no real idea about a will or what happens to my phone/devices etc.

homesoon.

homesoon.

i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶n̶i̶c̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶b̶a̶c̶k̶.̶
Apr 15, 2024
I've gathered numbers that may be needed, such as accessing benefits or life insurance, leaving passwords to my devices so that they can get ahold of any memories they desire, and considering what I would want for my funeral. Most debts stay with the individual that passes if it solely belonged to them and were not reliant on anyone else, and some lenders have a payment protection that would pay the car off if the owner became disabled or dies, so I would always recommend checking with them if you're concerned about it.

H

Heidi48

Feb 17, 2024
I've started a little address book with all the passwords/ logins they might need for accessing bank accounts/ utilities etc