• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

ABadCaptain

Apr 16, 2024
Hey, so I have severe anxiety and depression as does most people on here and I have been thinking of CTB for some time now. Although, I am scared of literally every part of it tbh... I am scared of sustaining some brain injury if I fail, scared of the possibility of heaven and hell, scared of what my family will think, scared of the pain that I might go through whenever I am in the process of CTB. Literally scared of everything.

But, I think I am going to go through with it, very soon infact.

I take 40mg of Fluoxetine every day and 25mg of Phenergan whenever I am feeling super anxious. I was thinking I could take all my fluoxetine and phenergan all at once and overdose? Would that work?

1,200mg of Flouxetine + 750mg of Phenergan.

Would that be enough?

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
It won't work probably. I attempted with Cymbalta (Duloxetine, don't remember the mg) and Quetiapine (150mg) + alcohol. I took about 40 pills in total. Still alive as you see.

You ll find very good methods on this forum. Better to chose one of those.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
A

ABadCaptain

Apr 16, 2024
I keep seeing people mention a resources page, but I can't seem to find it?

Ash

Ash

Paragon
Oct 4, 2021
Modern medicines are designed to stop people using them to CTB. At best, you may just be ill. At worst, long term complications.

Have a look at the resource complications thread:

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you're interested in ODs then read the PPeH.

More info about ODs:

Reactions: Meteora
LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
I'd add this thread too.

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
In the UK, psych units are swapping benzodiazepines for promethazine. Because a) it's not addictive. You will acquire a tolerance just like any drug and there's no escaping dependency, but it's not addictive, and b) it's incredibly safe:
"Promethazine hydrochloride has an LD50 of 55 mg/kg in mice, if administered i.v.".

I was amazed at how well it works and I know I wasn't alone in this. My mom used to give it to us when we were kids.

Fluoxetine (prozac) is also relatively harmless.

Drug cocktails have taken many years, a whole lot of trial and error, extensive research and experimentation before they are discerned "reliably lethal" like those you read of here.
You can't just mix up whatever's in the medicine cabinet. That's not how it works.

Reactions: LunarLight
lack

lack

im sorry for what i said
Sep 14, 2023
You can't just mix up whatever's in the medicine cabinet. That's not how it works.
i bet a huge portion of people who come to this site would be dead if it did (myself included).
taking all of whatever is available seems to be one of the first impulsive choices of many the suicidal people i've talked to through my life lol..
tv shows and movies make it look so much easier to commit suicide than it really is :(

Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
i bet a huge portion of people who come to this site would be dead if it did (myself included).
taking all of whatever is available seems to be one of the first impulsive choices of many the suicidal people i've talked to through my life lol..
tv shows and movies make it look so much easier to commit suicide than it really is :(
Absolutely.

How many kids have eaten a belly full of vitamins??

Then they tend to think a stomach full of paracetamol is what it takes. šŸ˜±

Next, they think it's a bunch of sleeping pills...I guess that was true when "sleeping pills" were barbiturates, but benzodiazepines are rarely lethal alone.

Then there's the impulse "fuck it, I'll just take everything" which as we know, usually lands them in a far worse situation than they were initially.

A little research goes a long way. There's no such thing as too much reading.