Status
Not open for further replies.
Echo81

Echo81

Feb 5, 2021
I joined the 'private' stop sanctioned suicide Facebook page. Honestly some shit they post I don't even understand. I mean what do they even mean by this??? View attachment 64600
The Righteous High Horses over there getting all up in people's bidness.

Reactions: Umbreon and TessB
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
So I told my Mexican pal about stop sanctioned suicide, and he passed it on to his pals:

• Yay!
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and Echo81
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
While some people may oppose assisted suicide in all scenarios, what is your evidence that this position is representative of fixthe26 themselves?
The fact that they dox people on here so they get traumatized in the psychiatric ward and the meaning behind their name itself makes them anti-choice. I just looked at these peoples website for the very first time and their choice of words to try to sway people to their "cause" is completely laughable.

"Imagine"
"Murder"
"Vulnerable children"

I also forgot the giant red circle around the word "exists."

Last edited:
Reactions: demuic, it's_all_a_game and TessB
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
The fact that they dox people on here so they get traumatized in the psychiatric ward and the meaning behind their name itself makes them anti-choice. I just looked at these peoples website for the very first time and their choice of words to try to sway people to their "cause" is completely laughable.

"Imagine"
"Murder"
"Vulnerable children"

Again, the post I replied to was one that suggested that fixthe26 is anti-choice, which is not supported by evidence.

Their name is irrelevant. They might say the same thing about 'Sanctioned Suicide'.
The fact that they use the words "imagine", "murder" and "vulnerable children" has no bearing on whether they are anti-choice, nor does a big red circle.

If you wish to make a point, or challenge mine, then please do so on the basis of evidence and not emotive arguments or whataboutery.

EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Again, the post I replied to was one that suggested that fixthe26 is anti-choice, which is not supported by evidence.

Their name is irrelevant. They might say the same thing about 'Sanctioned Suicide'.
The fact that they use the words "imagine", "murder" and "vulnerable children" has no bearing on whether they are anti-choice, nor does a big red circle.

If you wish to make a point, or challenge mine, then please do so on the basis of evidence and not emotive arguments or whataboutery.
Their name involves the censorship of information on the internet, particularly targeting suicide(it explicitly states this). That alone makes them anti choice or was the fact that they pretended to be sympathetic to someone on here to reveal their identity and then reported them to the authorities not anti-choice enough for you?

I'm not here to handhold you, read their website and go look through their twitter.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, it's_all_a_game and Good4Nothing
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020

"Imagine"
"Murder"
"Vulnerable children"

I have a massive issue with them using words like 'murderers' clearly directed at ss members, and then talking about police charging every last one of us. Do they seriously forget that their children were on here as members? Their own kids were fully supportive of the ethics of ss. C3E81097 3614 4D52 A7FF 700A313BFD2F

• Yay!
Reactions: Umbreon, GenesAndEnvironment, deflationary and 3 others
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I have a massive issue with them using words like 'murderers' clearly directed at ss members, and then talking about police charging every last one of us. Do they seriously forget that their children were on here as members? Their own kids were fully supportive of the ethics of ss. View attachment 64662
Jesus FUCK if I see them spell YOUR wrong one more time I'm gonna lose my fucking mind!

Fucking grade school dropouts...

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: popcorn, RainAndSadness, TotallyIsolated and 3 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Jesus FUCK if I see them spell YOUR wrong one more time I'm gonna lose my fucking mind!

Fucking grade school dropouts...
They don't need a dictionary to spell or learn how to use proper grammar. No, they just use the good ol' Bible and let Jesus take the keyboard. Though Jesus has been out of the loop for thousands of years, him trying to use the Internet is like watching caterpillars fuck.

• Yay!
Reactions: saddestbunny, Ramirez, RainAndSadness and 5 others
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
They don't need a dictionary to spell or learn how to use proper grammar. No, they just use the good ol' Bible and let Jesus take the keyboard. Though Jesus has been out of the loop for thousands of years, him trying to use the Internet is like watching caterpillars fuck.
The bible is full of inconsistencies... And also of suicides:

But let's take suicidal characters from the bible as an example: (Judges 9:54). As described "Abimelech came to the tower to attack them ... But a woman threw a millstone at him and broke his skull. He immediately called the boy who carried his weapons and said: draw your sword and kill me, so that say of me: a woman has killed him. His squire crossed him and he died " (Samuel 1, 31,4-5). Saul said to his squire: "Draw your sword and pierce me, lest those infidels come to make fun of me. But the squire did not dare to do it ... Then Saul threw himself on his sword. Seeing that his leader had died. , the squire also threw himself on his sword and died with him. Samuel 2:17 23) counselor whose words were held to be divine, both by David and Absalom. However, it is quoted that "When Ajitofel saw that he had not followed his advice, he saddled his donkey and left for his city. Once at home, he put everything in order and then hanged himself" Zimri (Kings 1, 16,18). This cruel king "when he saw that the city was to be taken, he entered the fortification, set fire to the royal palace and died." Razis (Maccabees 2, 14, 42-46) one of the elders of Jerusalem, a very patriotic man, of a very good reputation and called "father of the Jews" for his goodness. It is said that "Razis surrounded on all sides, wounded himself in the belly with his sword. He preferred to die bravely before falling into strange hands and suffering outrages unworthy of his noble origin. judges; 16: 5, 23-30: 5 And it came to pass that when they felt joy in their hearts, they said, "Bring Samson to amuse us." They brought Samson from prison and served as a toy for them. Then they put it between the columns. 26 Then Samson said to the young man who was leading him by the hand, "Come closer and let me feel the pillars on which the house rests, so that I may lean on them." 27 The house was full of men and women, and all the leaders of the Philistines were there. On the upper floor there were about three thousand men and women who were watching the scorn of Samson. 28 Then Samson cried out (צְעָקָה tseaqah) to Jehovah, and said: "Lord Jehovah, remember me now and strengthen me, I pray you, only this once, O God, that at once I may take vengeance on the Philistines by my two eyes. » In Matthew 27, 5 it can be read "Then Judas, throwing the coins in the Temple, went and hanged himself"

Last edited:
Reactions: saddestbunny, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Amumu and 3 others
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Their name involves the censorship of information on the internet, particularly targeting suicide(it explicitly states this). That alone makes them anti choice or was the fact that they pretended to be sympathetic to someone on here to reveal their identity and then reported them to the authorities not anti-choice enough for you?

I'm not here to handhold you, read their website and go look through their twitter.
The fact that Jeremy spoke to them doesn't make them anti-choice on the issue of suicide, nor does their name.
I repeat again, evidence suggests that they're not 'anti-choice', they're just anti-pro-suicide.

You're expanding the domain of this discussion in an attempt to be right about something. You're also beginning to confuse pro-choice with the issue of censorship. You are also losing track of my original message on this topic, which was a reply to this:

Please don't call them 'pro-life' - that implies that SS is 'anti-life'. SS is pro-choice, whereas they are anti-choice.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
The fact that Jeremy spoke to them doesn't make them anti-choice on the issue of suicide, nor does their name.
I repeat again, evidence suggests that they're not 'anti-choice', they're just anti-pro-suicide.

This world is already "anti-pro-suicide", encouraging/assisting suicide is illegal in many jurisdictions. The fact according to them something needs "fixed" in spite of already "anti-pro-suicide" laws connotes that the prosecution of those they deem to be promoting suicide alone would not satisfy, because they also wish for the forum's closure, and the search engines held accountable as the publisher if they cache the information of how to achieve a peaceful, painless death (regardless of the interactive element of the forum).

What FixThe26 say precisely is, "the discussion of whether or not a human being has the right to end their own life is a discussion that needs to be able to be had". You are equating that to mean they are impartial to the issue when their movement is clearly weighted in favour of regulations that make information to achieve a peaceful death inaccessible, not just in the context of this forum but on Google and the internet in general.

Just because they're saying they don't intend to quash the debate around the right to end one's own life doesn't negate the fact they are taking considerable measures to remove the accessibility to this decision, whilst damning those who bid each others "good luck" for "encouragement", harassing a Google legal person on Twitter, badgering SN dispensers to restrict sales, screencapping posts from megathreads that are information only (not encouragement) and villainising not only this site but Philip Nitschke and Final Exit. They've also threatened to send spy accounts here to wean members' phone numbers for so much as making a Goodbye topic then rat them to authorities, and accused members of being complicit for just being on the chat.

"The evidence suggests they're not anti-choice"? Not even lowkey.

You're expanding the domain of this discussion in an attempt to be right about something.

/You're/ narrowing the domain of this discussion down to one video and assuming in good faith the sincerity of the words of people who are frankly insincere troglodytes, when one participant (Jeremy) even confirmed said video was heavily edited (in favour of and to make which side look good?), all the while ignoring overriding events of the last nine/something months.

• Love
Reactions: voyager, RainAndSadness, Amumu and 5 others
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
This world is already "anti-pro-suicide", encouraging/assisting suicide is illegal in many jurisdictions. The fact according to them something needs "fixed" in spite of already "anti-pro-suicide" laws connotes that the prosecution of those they deem to be promoting suicide alone would not satisfy, because they also wish for the forum's closure, and the search engines held accountable as the publisher if they cache the information of how to achieve a peaceful, painless death (regardless of the interactive element of the forum).

What FixThe26 say precisely is, "the discussion of whether or not a human being has the right to end their own life is a discussion that needs to be able to be had". You are equating that to mean they are impartial to the issue when their movement is clearly weighted in favour of regulations that make information to achieve a peaceful death inaccessible, not just in the context of this forum but on Google and the internet in general.

Just because they're saying they don't intend to quash the debate around the right to end one's own life doesn't negate the fact they are taking considerable measures to remove the accessibility to this decision, whilst damning those who bid each others "good luck" for "encouragement", harassing a Google legal person on Twitter, badgering SN dispensers to restrict sales, screencapping posts from megathreads that are information only (not encouragement) and villainising not only this site but Philip Nitschke and Final Exit. They've also threatened to send spy accounts here to wean members' phone numbers for so much as making a Goodbye topic then rat them to authorities, and accused members of being complicit for just being on the chat.

"The evidence suggests they're not anti-choice"? Not even lowkey.

/You're/ narrowing the domain of this discussion down to one video and assuming in good faith the sincerity of the words of people who are frankly insincere troglodytes, when one participant (Jeremy) even confirmed said video was heavily edited (in favour of and to make which side look good?), all the while ignoring overriding events of the last nine/something months.
The premise: fixthe26 is anti-choice.

What's your evidence?

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019

What's your evidence?
damning those who bid each others "good luck" for "encouragement", harassing a Google legal person on Twitter, badgering SN dispensers to restrict sales, screencapping posts from megathreads that are information only (not encouragement) and villainising not only this site but Philip Nitschke and Final Exit. They've also threatened to send spy accounts here to wean members' phone numbers for so much as making a Goodbye topic then rat them to authorities, and accused members of being complicit for just being on the chat.

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
You can't seem to get the anti right with FThe26, so I'll do this for you. FThe26 are anti-intelligent, they're a bunch of bible-thumping morons who will keep us suicidal people in our thoughts and prayers. And to ensure that we all go to hell for committing such cowardly sins.

Now stop arguing so we can get back to the Lulz that is FThe26.

Reactions: RainAndSadness, demuic, TotallyIsolated and 4 others
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
Who do they judge members who ctb btw? Post-mortem?

T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019

What's your evidence?
This is just transparent trolling at this point. Their knee-jerk reactionary stance on mental health is plain for anyone to see.

Reactions: demuic
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
This is just transparent trolling at this point. Their knee-jerk reactionary stance on mental health is plain for anyone to see.
I am not trolling. I am asking innocent questions.
Apologies if it is frustrating to have to explain things that have happened over a number of months or years, but my questions are innocent.

Status
Not open for further replies.