Status
Not open for further replies.
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Yes, TheBipolarGuy = Jezza = Jeremy Keeling = guy that is bitter that his hairline goes back to the stone ages is an ex-SS member and faithful manservant to the Fixthe26 group.

At the risk of sounding stupid, what do you mean about his hairline? :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: Symbiote
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Isn't that the guy who pulled a girl off SS and met up with her? Im sure I've seen his face before.
He pulled on a suicide support forum and went to meet her?!

Then there's me -_-

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020

You know they be stalking this thread, and they mad as hell. So mad they're misplacing identities. Gonna suck one day they end up targeting the wrong fucking person and end up with a massive defamation lawsuit lol.

• Yay!
Reactions: LakatosDiogenesz, bad luck and Dr Iron Arc
popcorn

popcorn

Experienced
Dec 20, 2020
Isn't that the guy who pulled a girl off SS and met up with her? Im sure I've seen his face before.
yes, then later called the police on her for asking to ctb together. which i would assume was the original plan with the partners thread and all. she ctb anyway on her own. RIP mahakali

• Wow
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, TessB, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
yes, then later called the police on her for asking to ctb together. which i would assume was the original plan with the partners thread and all. she ctb anyway on her own. RIP mahakali

I only heard that she was pushed into suicide by one of these groups, was being reported to the police by them the reason that pushed her over the edge?

• Aww..
Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Good4Nothing, it's_all_a_game and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I only heard that she was pushed into suicide by one of these groups, was that the reason why?
It was one of the reasons, but not the main reason. Stuff in her personal life had a more profound impact on her decision to CTB. Being doxxed and outed to FThe26 by Mr. ChuckyDoll FiveHead didn't help at all and just added more to her life than what she needed. Her personal life needed a desperate change for her to recover and it just didn't work out the way she wanted.

Also the fact that FThe26 led a smear campaign all over Twitter to anyone who would listen by posting her personal information many times which is why I do not shred a single tear of sympathy towards them. I am glad that their "children" are at peace because if I was one of their kids, I would've shot myself too, seeing what they do to vulnerable people on here.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: fatiguecentral, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Good4Nothing and 7 others
Echo81

Echo81

Feb 5, 2021
Man , fu** humanity nobody really wants to help , they just don't want to deal with dead bodies .
Kind of like how rich old 80 year old white men outlaw abortion amd heavily regulate birth control then we end up with fetuses in dumpsters and toilets, boyfriends beating newborns to death or mothers are shamed for applying for welfare for their unwanted child. Keep a body alive because God yes but at what moral, ethical and trauma cost? Many of the bodies are still going to die a premature death anyways so why do they fight us on this? It's our body. Our choice.

Reactions: fatiguecentral, deflationary, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
@ the Stop SS FB account. Kelli did wish her to ctb / underlying connotation of her words yet to be confirmed

kelli.png

Either way if you care about doing the right thing then stop rubbing shoulders with that birdbrain from Texas.

• Aww..
Reactions: RainAndSadness, fatiguecentral, demuic and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
@ the Stop SS FB account. Kelli did wish her to ctb / underlying connotation of her words yet to be confirmed

kelli.png

Either way if you care about doing the right thing then stop rubbing shoulders with that birdbrain from Texas.
These ppl: "Sites should be more focused on suicide prevention and shouldn't encourage people."

Also these ppl: "Why hasn't this user committed suicide yet? Just do it already!"

• Yay!
Reactions: fatiguecentral, RainAndSadness, Merlay and 6 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
View attachment 64144

You know they be stalking this thread, and they mad as hell. So mad they're misplacing identities. Gonna suck one day they end up targeting the wrong fucking person and end up with a massive defamation lawsuit lol.

View attachment 64145
Catherine it's quit YOUR shit, not quit YOU'RE shit. Jesus, learn to fucking spell, it's painful.

• Love
Reactions: Good4Nothing, bad luck and Dr Iron Arc
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020

kelli.png

Karen is an apt name.

There are tons of people here who haven't ended their life yet because they are still on the fence about it or they need a place to vent or don't have humane methods available to them or can't overcome survival instinct. You know what I'm sick of Kelli? People like yourself who don't have the slightest shred of empathy or care for others.

I'm inclined to believe based on their posts that some of these peoples relatives ended their life because of their family. These people don't care about understanding suicide or mental health, they just care about blaming anyone but themselves. Life isn't fair Kelli, that's why people commit suicide and you don't get to decide whether someone wants to leave, whether their reasons are justified, or when they should leave. Being pissed at someone else because they're not dead and your relative committed suicide is nothing short of narcissistic.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Merlay, demuic and 9 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
Karen is an apt name.
I thought so too :p

And "Black" is an adequate last name to describe the heart of someone who posts that vitriol about suicidal people.

• Love
Reactions: fatiguecentral, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Symbiote and 5 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
I joined the 'private' stop sanctioned suicide Facebook page. Honestly some shit they post I don't even understand. I mean what do they even mean by this??? 5F67D91E D2AB 407A AB41 7BFF1067A5D2

• Yay!
Reactions: Echo81, Symbiote, Mentalmick and 4 others
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I joined the 'private' stop sanctioned suicide Facebook page. Honestly some shit they post I don't even understand. I mean what do they even mean by this??? View attachment 64600
Sophisticated reward system? Do they mean reactions? Reactions exist everywhere on the internet, lady. If there's any other rewards I'd sure like to know. Maybe I can get a coupon for Best Buy! :pfff:

Also nobody is teaching anyone a different morality it's pretty damn hard to change peoples' opinion on things they already believe strongly about. It's more like we came in here with this existing morality in the first place so who do these people think we are?

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: saddestbunny, Umbreon, Merlay and 10 others
M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
Please don't call them 'pro-life' - that implies that SS is 'anti-life'. SS is pro-choice, whereas they are anti-choice.

• Love
Reactions: saddestbunny, RainAndSadness, Umbreon and 6 others
SuicidalDoomer

SuicidalDoomer

Feb 23, 2021
Fuck pro-lifers

• Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, Dr Iron Arc, TessB and 3 others
LONE WOLF.

LONE WOLF.

PUNISHER.
Nov 4, 2020
Fixthe26.com can all suck my septic stump!

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, jakaka, Symbiote and 4 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Sophisticated reward system? Do they mean reactions? Reactions exist everywhere on the internet, lady. If there's any other rewards I'd sure like to know. Maybe I can get a coupon for Best Buy! :pfff:

Also nobody is teaching anyone a different morality it's pretty damn hard to change peoples' opinion on things they already believe strongly about. It's more like we came in here with this existing morality in the first place so who do these people think we are?
Yeah SS, where's all my fucking vouchers?

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Umbreon, Merlay, Dr Iron Arc and 4 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
At 8000 reactions I get a $20 Amazon gift card to go spend it on something nifty.

Edit: Yay 8k reactions, and damn out of stock.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: Umbreon, Merlay, deflationary and 6 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: deflationary, Good4Nothing, Dr Iron Arc and 1 other person
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
Please don't call them 'pro-life' - that implies that SS is 'anti-life'. SS is pro-choice, whereas they are anti-choice.
In the video they did with Jeremy (see their website) the fixthe26 people specifically stated that they are not against assisted suicide and do not wish to end the debate on assisted suicide. So I'm sorry but that's not true.
The issue is, as far as I understand it, that they see this forum as pro-suicide and no pro-choice.

M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
In the video they did with Jeremy (see their website) the fixthe26 people specifically stated that they are not against assisted suicide and do not wish to end the debate on assisted suicide. So I'm sorry but that's not true.
There is, however, an overlap with anti-choicers, secular as well as religious, who oppose assisted suicide as well.
The issue is, as far as I understand it, that they see this forum as pro-suicide and no pro-choice.
That's their problem

x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
There is, however, an overlap with anti-choicers, secular as well as religious, who oppose assisted suicide as well.

That's their problem

That may be the case, but the quote that I replied to (below) states that they (fixthe26) are anti-choice, which based on the video they did with Jeremy is not true. They specifically said that their aim is not to squash the debate around assisted suicide.

While some people may oppose assisted suicide in all scenarios, what is your evidence that this position is representative of fixthe26 themselves?

• Wow
Reactions: Mentalmick
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
While some people may oppose assisted suicide in all scenarios, what is your evidence that this position is representative of fixthe26 themselves?

• Yay!
Reactions: popcorn, GenesAndEnvironment, x_LittleAmy_x and 1 other person
Status
Not open for further replies.