"Its everyone else's fault my son killed himself"
vince vaughn laughing GIF

• Yay!
Reactions: Buffy5120, Fthis, Donk and 4 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
When I do eventually kill myself I'll be coming back to haunt these cunts. And I'm not talking about Most Haunted style bangs and bumps either, but punching people through walls and booting them through top floor windows. And not to forget making people's heads explode.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: Fthis, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus, Symbiote and 7 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
When I do eventually kill myself I'll be coming back to haunt these cunts. And I'm not talking about Most Haunted style bangs and bumps either, but punching people through walls and booting them through top floor windows. And not to forget making people's heads explode.
They screenshotted this and told you that you'd "live longer" if you left SS. Sadly everyone else on here would have their life expectancy lowered since you're the second funniest person on the forum.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, Merlay, quakociaptockh2 and 7 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
The SS wankers loved this Mick, they reposted it on their page! I think we are all just funnier and better at spelling than them and they hate it.. :haha:
They screenshotted this and told you that you'd "live longer" if you left SS. Sadly everyone else on here would have their life expectancy lowered since you're the second funniest person on the forum.
Oh my bad!! You already said this!! :haha::haha:

• Love
Reactions: bad luck, GenesAndEnvironment and Mentalmick
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
They truly believe that we are all zombie followers of Marquis. Making up stories that someone pretending to be their dead child is prank calling them. Claiming WE harass them relentlessly....lmao what type of shit are they smoking and I want some. I bet it's more lethal than SN, causes terminal brain-death.

• Yay!
Reactions: Merlay, demuic, Good4Nothing and 5 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
I'll let my nan respond to this as I'm currently engaged in looking at female cosplayers:

• Yay!
Reactions: Grave and TessB
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Making up stories that someone pretending to be their dead child is prank calling them.
This is actually hilarious if someone is doing this. I must state that I'm against this form of joke/harassment though, just for the record.
lmao what type of shit are they smoking and I want some. I bet it's more lethal than SN, causes terminal brain-death.
:pfff: :pfff: :pfff: :pfff:

• Yay!
Reactions: Fthis, Dr Iron Arc, Symbiote and 1 other person
bad luck

bad luck

Memento mori
Mar 2, 2021
Another thing Stop SS and F26, stop using the image of your son, seriously, do not hide behind the image of a deceased. I wouldn't do that instead. It's in bad taste.

• Love
Reactions: Merlay, demuic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 8 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
They truly believe that we are all zombie followers of Marquis. Making up stories that someone pretending to be their dead child is prank calling them. Claiming WE harass them relentlessly....lmao what type of shit are they smoking and I want some. I bet it's more lethal than SN, causes terminal brain-death.
I'm fuming about this. They have proper got all their knickers in a twist over it. It's on the fix the 26 Twitter page too. I am 100% sure no one from here would do that. They are making up disgusting lies to further their agenda.

• Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, Good4Nothing, Dr Iron Arc and 2 others
shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
I'm fuming about this. They have proper got all their knickers in a twist over it. It's on the fix the 26 Twitter page too. I am 100% sure no one from here would do that. They are making up disgusting lies to further their agenda.
Don't worry. Any person with the slightest amount of common sense will realize they are making this shit up. As for the people believing them, well, they are as worthless as those lunatics.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dr Iron Arc, bad luck and 1 other person
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
We got enough shit on our plate and don't have the mental fortitude or energy or even time to prank call grieving mothers and pretend to be their dead child. Either it's a crafted lie or there are other troll organizations out there playing both sides.

• Love
Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, Dr Iron Arc, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
T

TessB

Warlock
Oct 13, 2020
We got enough shit on our plate and don't have the mental fortitude or energy or even time to prank call grieving mothers and pretend to be their dead child. Either it's a crafted lie or there are other troll organizations out there playing both sides.
Exactly. It could be ANYONE in the world doing it. Their vision is so blinkered. It's like no one exists except us and them.

Reactions: demuic, Fthis, Dr Iron Arc and 3 others
Neowise

Neowise

We fly and fly but never reach our destination.
Oct 7, 2020
"Its everyone else's fault my son killed himself"
Exactly, apparently it is our fault that we didn't tell him "no, don't do it, there is so much to live for!". But she is his mother, why didn't she open her eyes and look at her son closely? She might have noticed his depression and helped him herself. Why is that our job?

She was probably too busy with herself and now she regrets it. Her way of coping is blaming strangers.

Unnamed

• Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, Merlay, Some1's_Wasted_Fetus and 9 others
shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
Exactly, apparently it is our fault that we didn't tell him "no, don't do it, there is so much to live for!". But she is his mother, why didn't she open her eyes and look at her son closely? She might have noticed his depression and helped him herself. Why is that our job?

She was probably too busy with herself and now she regrets it. Her way of coping is blaming strangers.

View attachment 64126
Exactly. That's total bullshit. It was everything prior to coming here, everything that happened in his life and his surroundings that made him do it. I understand that this mother is grieving, but that's simply passing the buck and adding more suffering to the world.

• Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2, Merlay, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 5 others
omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
I am 100% sure no one from here would do that. They are making up disgusting lies to further their agenda.
Tbh it might not be a lie because whoever edits the suicide wiki is also using the names of dead members

suicidewikiedits.png

The actions of one person don't define the whole community though.

• Wow
Reactions: it's_all_a_game
T

TJuk

Student
Feb 8, 2020
It's funny because they expect you to ask for help from professionals, well I have for several years - namely since 2012.

The professionals don't want to help though I have a psychiatrist who instead of stepping up support just throws more strong drugs at me, I'm currently under the Crisis team who knows I have a plan to kill myself and they told me "you have capacity so that's your choice". Ive tried different types of therapy, different medications, tried keeping busy, tried helplines.... None of them helped so I've chosen to end my life very soon I finally feel relaxed

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Simba, Merlay, demuic and 5 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
the Crisis team who knows I have a plan to kill myself and they told me "you have capacity so that's your choice"
First time I've heard of a pro-choice crisis team, tbh. Kind of based.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: nitrogennitrite2 and WhatDoesTheFoxSay?
Unlucked

Unlucked

Student
Jul 10, 2019
Professional help is not a be all end all. I have a neuropsychological examination next month where they are going to hook electrodes to my brain, the government of Canada has refused to recognize my mental illnesses as a disability so I've been on welfare living off of 500 dollars a month since I was 16 all while trying a concoction of different medicines that destroyed my body, it made me gain up to 160 lbs from taking Seroquel so I developed an eating disorder and starved myself down to 110. I still have marks on my body and scars and discoloration from the rapid weight gain that SSRIS caused me which made me develop numerous body image issues. My mom is literally the one taking care of me the government / doctors did NOTHING to ensure I would have a bearable life. On top of having to face discrimination for being trans, a visual minority, and a whole host of issues related to just being young in general and not having any support systems or friends. So far they've just made it worse with their medications, not considering the side effects and I've been medicated since I was a child of 13 yrs of age. I'm also doing EMDR therapy for ptsd and those have done nothing. But that doesn't solve the underlying reasons why I want to die, only my MOM was able to determine the issue and she is taking out her entire retirement fund to try and save me. So yeah the doctors have done Jack shit but made things worse and don't help in the way that I need (financially), and I can imagine that most people here have multiple reasons, that can't be fixed with a bandage of medication and superficial therapies that don't actually get rid of the cause of their pain. Im 22 btw. If pro lifers honestly believe that "professional help" can deal with the underlying reasons for suicide they probably haven't comprehended true suffering, as in things that à simple cocktail of medications CANT fix. And that is honestly the extent of mental health care even for a "first world country."

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Merlay, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, Shadowrider and 3 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Don't listen to these people. As soon as you give up your personal information, they're gonna dox you. It happened in the past and it's gonna happen again. The screenshots in this thread and others prove that they don't really care about us, they view us as subhumans and they'd love to take individual members down. They're out for revenge and because they know SS is pretty much invincible, they're trying to attack members instead. They're going for cheap intimidation tactics and it's the best if you don't engage with them. They also attacked me when I tried to reach out to them and find common ground. They made very clear that they don't give a flying fuck about me and instead I was met with transphobia (intentional misgendering), personal attacks (calling me a predator, murderer, pedophile etc), invalidation and downplaying of my pain (the pain isn't that bad, just talk to a therapist, there is always a way out etc). They even complained that I'm still alive and therefore actively encouraging me to commit suicide. Fuck these people.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Simba, Good4Nothing, it's_all_a_game and 4 others
Breakout92

Breakout92

Student
Mar 10, 2021
It's funny because they expect you to ask for help from professionals, well I have for several years - namely since 2012.

The professionals don't want to help though I have a psychiatrist who instead of stepping up support just throws more strong drugs at me, I'm currently under the Crisis team who knows I have a plan to kill myself and they told me "you have capacity so that's your choice". Ive tried different types of therapy, different medications, tried keeping busy, tried helplines.... None of them helped so I've chosen to end my life very soon I finally feel relaxed
Yeah, if you say "Hey I tried therapy, medication, multiple times, it didn't work," they tell you to just keep trying.. how many times do you have to try before it's enough to say yeah, I did my best but it's okay now to end it. I'm expected to keep suffering, and just keep on trying, after seeing nothing positive come from being in and out of different therapists for over a decade? No way.

Reactions: demuic, KuriGohan&Kamehameha, GenesAndEnvironment and 1 other person
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
Yeah, if you say "Hey I tried therapy, medication, multiple times, it didn't work," they tell you to just keep trying.. how many times do you have to try before it's enough to say yeah, I did my best but it's okay now to end it. I'm expected to keep suffering, and just keep on trying, after seeing nothing positive come from being in and out of different therapists for over a decade? No way.
The things that have the potential to actually work are for the rich or are illegal regardless. Oh, you want Neurofeedback? MDMA therapy? Housing? Money? Well you're shit out of luck, what we'll offer you instead is a barrage of harmful and useless forms of help that include CBT, mindfulness, and fake relationships with your therapist that are suppose to help you heal for as long as you have money and don't bring up suicide.

I'd literally gain more help by being able to pocket the money from my Medicaid instead of having it wasted on therapists that don't know what they're doing and only regurgitate the same forms of "help" because they are the cheapest, not because they are effective.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Yay!
Reactions: Merlay, demuic, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 4 others
shijsrzh

shijsrzh

Deluded Moron
Dec 2, 2020
I feel the same. My family still tells me to keep trying, but what they're basically saying is continue to suffer for our sake. Seriously, there comes a point when people suffer for years and you should simply let them go BECAUSE you love them. That guilt and selfishness around suicide is just appalling. Furthermore, death isn't a bad thing, it's just that our culture has no acceptance of it and thinks of it like little children. That black and white, good and bad thinking makes me sickest of all. Life isn't what we're told. It is incomprehensible and involves shades of grey, not contrasts.

Reactions: demuic, Sprite_Geist, EmbraceOfTheVoid and 2 others
fixitinpost

fixitinpost

Arriving Somewhere But Not Here
Oct 20, 2020
They're going for cheap intimidation tactics and it's the best if you don't engage with them. They also attacked me when I tried to reach out to them and find common ground. They made very clear that they don't give a flying fuck about me and instead I was met with transphobia (intentional misgendering), personal attacks (calling me a predator, murderer, pedophile etc), invalidation and downplaying of my pain (the pain isn't that bad, just talk to a therapist, there is always a way out etc). They even complained that I'm still alive and therefore actively encouraging me to commit suicide. Fuck these people.

I agree. Best not to engage them
at all.

Sorry you had to experience all that. :hug:

it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
Another thing Stop SS and F26, stop using the image of your son, seriously, do not hide behind the image of a deceased. I wouldn't do that instead. It's in bad taste.

Seriously, out of all the things these folks do, this bothers me the most! The deceased, if they were a member of this site, were likely pro-choice and using them to head these sort of SS opposition organisations just feels so...wrong. Furthermore, parents, even if they're grieving, don't own you, but these parents sure act like they do, what with parading their dead kids around everywhere, violating their privacy and all that. It actually makes me worried about ctb-ing because I don't want my mom to do the same thing. I think it's disrespectful to those who have left this world.

Reactions: demuic, Sprite_Geist, omoidarui and 3 others
FreeAngel

FreeAngel

Student
Mar 3, 2021
Pro Lifers just don't know how much SS helps us, because here we are understood and can talk freely about our thoughts without being afraid

Reactions: TJuk
x_LittleAmy_x

x_LittleAmy_x

Student
Mar 18, 2021
I have been doing a bit of digging because I'm on Twitter too.
Isn't one of them an ex-member here?

S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
I have been doing a bit of digging because I'm on Twitter too.
Isn't one of them an ex-member here?

Yes, TheBipolarGuy = Jezza = Jeremy Keeling = guy that is bitter that his hairline goes back to the stone ages is an ex-SS member and faithful manservant to the Fixthe26 group.

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: RainAndSadness, Mentalmick, GenesAndEnvironment and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.