• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Having researched this phenomenon ("Community policing", "Disruption programs" etc) for over three years now, based on personal observations, family accounts and published literature including historical accounts, I have come to the conclusion that there are powerful entities in modern society (specifically in western "democracies") that decided it would be preferable to destroy the lives of innocent civilians.

Most of the time targets are just undesirables and non-conformists. In rare case they would be more high profile.

Personal observations
On multiple occasions I have experienced intense harassment both in general society but especially in the work place.
Forms and types of harassment have many shapes and sizes. Methods are usually customized specifically towards the target in question.

A couple of examples:
At work
- having acquired a new job upon arrival things would soon change. After just having settled in to a new office one now have to move again for deniable reasons xyz.
- projects are handed out that are impossible to complete successfully.

In general Society:
- gaslighting, constant delays, disruptions, random system failures, prank calls, negative interactions with strangers, directed speech ("random person that walks past says something 'I hate you' " etc the list is virtually endless).

Sensitization:
- After having been made aware that I was in some kind disruption program my attention was directed at specific, annoying and repetitive actions.
- Intense coughing, rubbing nose or shouting as you walk past an operative.

Family accounts and Zersetzung
My father was socially, mentally and financially compromised by the former East-German Stasi (secret police) that implemented methods such as "Zersetzung" to destroy confidence and credibility. The reasons for this was trivial like smuggling ganja from the Netherlands (if one pertains to the official narrative).
My theory is that I was subject to the modern day version Zersetzung simply because my father was. But there is no way of knowing for sure what the exact reasons are.

[IMPORTANT]
Zersetzung
- is a psychological warfare technique used by the Ministry for State Security (Stasi) to repress political opponents in East Germany during the 1970s and 1980s.

Published literature
2017 - Community Policing - A European Perspective: Strategies, Best Practices and Guidelines
[Chapter 2.2]

Anmerkung 02

What they don't mention is that these "informal social controls" encourage people to commit suicide by using methods that had been conceived by the Stasi in former East-Germany. These methods are called "Zersetzung".

I could go into far greater detail but I think you get the picture.
Some of the worse experiences I have not mentioned including, multiple poisonings, ICU, coma, and psych ward.

At the end of the day everything mentioned above accumulate to psychological torture and make every day life unlivable especially once one has been sensitized to annoying every day stimuli.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I have the feeling that I'm being subjected to something like this, but not because of anything to do with the government, or anything political in fact.
It feels more like metaphysical or spiritual or cosmic persecution, gaslighting and torment.
I'm not big on metaphysics but I will try to keep an open mind..
Could you elaborate?

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I have the feeling that I'm being subjected to something like this, but not because of anything to do with the government, or anything political in fact.
It feels more like metaphysical or spiritual or cosmic persecution, gaslighting and torment.

I believe none of that, however I think the structure of society today produces a lot of gaslighting towards anyone who is in vulnerable circumstances.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I've experienced all those annoying things and just thought they were part of everyday life. People are annoying.
Although maybe in some countries that kind of deliberate annoying behavior to harass someone does take place.
It sounds like a mobilization of a lot of people in a big plan for unclear reasons to me.

I have this thought too sometimes. It feels like there is some grand scheme of a spiritual nature. It's like
"let's see how much she can take before she breaks".

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I believe in this more than ever after what I just recently went through. Whoever was assigned my case knew exactly how to bring me up so far only to expertly shove me crashing down even further into despair.

My question then, to whoever is in charge of my case: if you want me to kill myself so bad, then you must know that I'm too cowardly to do it yet so why don't you just help me make it easier? You and I both know that simply wanting to die isn't going to be enough to kill me right now. I know you're watching and if you really want me to go through this, help me out by giving me easier access to methods and shut up all the idiots who actually still want me alive.

Reactions: Disappointered
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I believe in this more than ever after what I just recently went through. Whoever was assigned my case knew exactly how to bring me up so far only to expertly shove me crashing down even further into despair.

My question then, to whoever is in charge of my case: if you want me to kill myself so bad, then you must know that I'm too cowardly to do it yet so why don't you just help me make it easier? You and I both know that simply wanting to die isn't going to be enough to kill me right now. I know you're watching and if you really want me to go through this, help me out by giving me easier access to methods and shut up all the idiots who actually still want me alive.
I don't think it's that "deep" per se.
My theory is that they just need people to fuck with for sadistic pleasure and to advance the oppressive system put in place.
So they kind of need you alive for as long as possible.
From my understanding they cannot prevent you from making an exit unless you reveal your plans in real life.
And if you are easy to marginalize then you maybe a candidate.
As far as I know a "plan" is made long before you are made aware that the authorities want to destroy your life.
The element of surprise.

• Aww..
Reactions: Dr Iron Arc
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Maybe theyre doing a Zersetzung on me too.
They keep escalating their abuse towards me.
They want to section me for physical health problems, They threatened me with restraints from crying, verbally abuse me, recently even told me to literally go commit suicide once and for all so Im not wasting resources anymor,
Wouldnt be suprised if they just selected me to push to the brink and drive to die simply because they hate me.

Reactions: StateOfMind
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I don't know. Maybe..
Every case is different and tailored towards the individual using a psychological profile they have accumulated over the years.
My guess is that this was primarily achieved via internet activity surveillance and HUMINT.
As far as I know, at least my from experience they make you aware of it so that there is no doubt left.
If you are subjected to such programs you would for sure know about it, they let you know.
Once this happen sensitization methods really begin to really kick in.
I'm sorry that you were also dealt a shit card in life.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Oh really?
Haven't heard that one before.
What unique and insightful input in to a conversation that is dealing with serious constitutional and human rights violations.
You have clearly done your homework. Props to you.
Better listen to @SunnyDaze because they definitely know what they are talking about.

For anyone not in the know r/gangstalking is a disinformation sub full of trolls with the intention to muddy waters what is and isn't true about modern illegal community policing practices.

Last edited:
S

SunnyDaze

Sep 8, 2020
I was simply suggesting something where you could discuss this with people with similar ideas and perspectives. But ok.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Sorry, I may have overreacted.
Just tired of people spreading misinformation on this subject.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
My theory is that they just need people to fuck with for sadistic pleasure and to advance the oppressive system put in place.
So they kind of need you alive for as long as possible.
So these authorities want to destroy your life for sadistic pleasure and the oppressive system in place.
And they get enjoyment from watching you suffer. They have made plans to do this.
They have groups of hired people who implement this plan.
Does someone follow you to see you suffer? Or how do they watch you?
If you are a marginalized person, isn't this a lot of time effort and money spent to focus on you?

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
So these authorities want to destroy your life for sadistic pleasure and the oppressive system in place.
And they get enjoyment from watching you suffer. They have made plans to do this.
They have groups of hired people who implement this plan.
Does someone follow you to see you suffer? Or how do they watch you?
If you are a marginalized person, isn't this a lot of time effort and money spent to focus on you?
Fair questions.
When you put it like that I almost began to question myself lol.
To be clear on this, I am not the only one who this is happening to.
I don't have all the answers, I might be wrong and they might just need lab rats.
In this day and age of communication technology it does not require a lot of resources destroy someones life.
Most damage is facilitated by spreading rumors which can be easily channeled through any given communication method.

These mechanisms of oppression have been around for a very long time.
Over the last two decades though, they have been refined and brought up to scratch with modern technology, science, psychology and "predictive" capabilities such as predictive policing.

Picture this.
In the 70s and 80s the Stasi already devised methods such as Zersetzung utilizing so called "Psychograms" or "Psychographs".
Basically creating psychological profiles on how you tic, think and react to certain stimuli.
Imagine what they have now.. and how easy it would be for anyone involved in such atrocities to deny it purely because they know you better than yourself and are always ten steps ahead.

Last edited:
S

Steve Vermont

Feb 27, 2020
Why would they bother? It's an awful lot of effort just to target you. May I suggest you google "Ockham's Razor"? Any theory that is based on an unprovable "them" is probably wrong.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
They would bother = Im universally hated
And some people get a kick from torturing others.
I woulf give out names but I dont want legal trouble.

BipolarGuy

BipolarGuy

Enlightened
Aug 6, 2020
Having researched this phenomenon ("Community policing", "Disruption programs" etc) for over three years now, based on personal observations, family accounts and published literature including historical accounts, I have come to the conclusion that there are powerful entities in modern society (specifically in western "democracies") that decided it would be preferable to destroy the lives of innocent civilians.

Most of the time targets are just undesirables and non-conformists. In rare case they would be more high profile.

Personal observations
On multiple occasions I have experienced intense harassment both in general society but especially in the work place.
Forms and types of harassment have many shapes and sizes. Methods are usually customized specifically towards the target in question.

A couple of examples:
At work
- having acquired a new job upon arrival things would soon change. After just having settled in to a new office one now have to move again for deniable reasons xyz.
- projects are handed out that are impossible to complete successfully.

In general Society:
- gaslighting, constant delays, disruptions, random system failures, prank calls, negative interactions with strangers, directed speech ("random person that walks past says something 'I hate you' " etc the list is virtually endless).

Sensitization:
- After having been made aware that I was in some kind disruption program my attention was directed at specific, annoying and repetitive actions.
- Intense coughing, rubbing nose or shouting as you walk past an operative.

Family accounts and Zersetzung
My father was socially, mentally and financially compromised by the former East-German Stasi (secret police) that implemented methods such as "Zersetzung" to destroy confidence and credibility. The reasons for this was trivial like smuggling ganja from the Netherlands (if one pertains to the official narrative).
My theory is that I was subject to the modern day version Zersetzung simply because my father was. But there is no way of knowing for sure what the exact reasons are.

[IMPORTANT]
Zersetzung
- is a psychological warfare technique used by the Ministry for State Security (Stasi) to repress political opponents in East Germany during the 1970s and 1980s.

Published literature
2017 - Community Policing - A European Perspective: Strategies, Best Practices and Guidelines
[Chapter 2.2]

View attachment 49037

What they don't mention is that these "informal social controls" encourage people to commit suicide by using methods that had been conceived by the Stasi in former East-Germany. These methods are called "Zersetzung".

I could go into far greater detail but I think you get the picture.
Some of the worse experiences I have not mentioned including, multiple poisonings, ICU, coma, and psych ward.

At the end of the day everything mentioned above accumulate to psychological torture and make every day life unlivable especially once one has been sensitized to annoying every day stimuli.
Being a member of the flying/pilot community I can tell you that you are 100% accurate.

There is a well known (within aviation circles) gentleman by the name of Maurice Kirk, who was victimised by police.

If you search for him online you will find plenty of convoluted and unclear accounts of what happened.
Long story short: old school vet and pilot who flew around the country to do his work for large flocks of animal farmers.

The police, or whoever, decided without evidence that because he's a vet flying around the place with all sorts of equipment and chemicals, he 'must' be a drug dealer.
So he was victimised, and agencies worked together to stop him, including the Royal College of Vet Surgeons.

He did one or two things that doesn't comply with aviation law, for example flying to Africa without a map (!), but yes he was victimised.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Why would they bother? It's an awful lot of effort just to target you. May I suggest you google "Ockham's Razor"? Any theory that is based on an unprovable "them" is probably wrong.
This question I have been asking myself for almost four years now.
But as I stated in an earlier reply it is not particularly difficult to achieve these days.
If you are "universally hated" because of rumors derived from, undesirable personality traits and non-conformism I'm sure that there would be a bunch of sharks out there just waiting to clench their jaws.

Here an edited post I made somewhere else.

"I feel at this stage we can all agree that people are capable of some seriously fucked up shit. If you know history or even just browsed some of the sub-reddits that exist (such as r/MorbidReality, r/actualconspiracies including r/AmericanStasi) would confirm that assertion.

Somehow I can wrap my head around why this would be done to actual terrorists or state opponents with real political and economic influence such as Assange.

Though I'm struggling to understand why these heinous methods would be used on ordinary civilians. Especially the people that have been experiencing this their whole lives or what I like to refer to as "groomers". Can you imagine this? Those people never had a "normal" life, kids bloody children subjected to counter intelligence programs.. why the fuck?

One idea I had is that they just need people to harass to make themselves feel better about their own shitty lives. Kind of like in the Roman empire where people were thrown to the gladiators and lions for entertainment and generate a form of a sick type of social cohesion. Translated into our scenario they obviously don't have a problem with hoofing children into the arena as well."

But since we now live in a corrupt capitalistic paradigm I have come to believe that there also stake holders that garnish profits.
People are incentivized to participate with small or large rewards.

They would, could and can make this happen to anyone if the so choose.
As of now though it does not seem t be happening to enough people for there to be social outcry.

bov

bov

Arcanist
Aug 26, 2020
Buddy, you are not being personally persecuted no matter how well-versed you are in selective European history. No one is forcing anyone to kill themselves. Do you actually want to die, or do you just want to spite an imaginary enemy? I feel like I'm watching Fight Club just reading this thread.

Reactions: LostSoul101
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Buddy, you are not being personally persecuted no matter how well-versed you are in selective European history.
What do mean by this?

What about this?

And this?

Do you really think that such operations vanished into dust because of a simple change and often applauded change in power? You are naive my friend.

Do you actually want to die, or do you just want to spite an imaginary enemy? I feel like I'm watching Fight Club just reading this thread.
My "enemies" are very real and I know exactly who they are.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Say it straight.
You failed to answer my question and you clearly have nothing constructive to bring to the table.
Please come back when either you have decided to stop trolling or have grasped that your world view can be questioned with hard facts.

Last edited:
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Yes people are targeted. TI's Targeted individuals. I confess I have not read this whole thread because I need to log off in a min, but it's a well documented phenomenon. Check our Dr Eric Karlstrom's work. The controllers get off on human suffering. Plus they need to test their secret technologies. You could be targeted if you expose information or you could be targeted just for the fuck of it. They use voice-to-skull technology and all sorts. They can literally drive you to kill yourself through mind control. I know of a researcher who exposed info the Controllers didn't want out. She had a 5 year old child she loved. She was targeted. She even made a video saying she would never kill herself and guess what, she would up dead by hanging.

D

Deleted member 23374

deministrator
Nov 1, 2020
You failed to answer my question and you clearly have nothing constructive to bring to the table.
Please come back when either you have decided to stop trolling or have grasped that your world you can be questioned with hard facts.
I'm saying saying it straight, the cryptic jazz isn't helpful.
I wanted to compose this answer in an attempt understand what i think i understand.

Putin is scared, and should be.
If China isn't scared, it should be.
Trump is scared.
Israel needs to hope it makes the right call on the toss.
The Saudi's give a fuck and are smart.

So that's my poll result. =P
I listed the Entities as i'm seeing it.

The problem i think that no persuasion can deny, if they've thought about it,
is that nuclear weapons are in the hands of 2 if not 3 idiots/maniacs/monsters.
Pick your poison. It's remarkable how they flow so seemlessly and cyclically through
all the options.

I think we all need to pull our heads out of our asses so we can truly
appreciate the dimensions and texture of the resultant turd sitting at our feet
and check it for blood.
So i am looking hard at the world. No troll here.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Yes people are targeted. TI's Targeted individuals. I confess I have not read this whole thread because I need to log off in a min, but it's a well documented phenomenon. Check our Dr Eric Karlstrom's work. The controllers get off on human suffering. Plus they need to test their secret technologies. You could be targeted if you expose information or you could be targeted just for the fuck of it. They use voice-to-skull technology and all sorts. They can literally drive you to kill yourself through mind control. I know of a researcher who exposed info the Controllers didn't want out. She had a 5 year old child she loved. She was targeted. She even made a video saying she would never kill herself and guess what, she would up dead by hanging.
Thank you for your input but such mystic theories do not align with anything that I have experienced.
The reality of it is far less romantic but hellish enough to want to die.

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Thank you for your input but such mystic theories do not align with anything that I have experienced.
The reality of it is far less romantic but hellish enough to want to die.
nothing mystivc about it.